• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

i just wonder..

Tamika · 6264

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: December 12, 2006, 08:48:43 AM
Well I just wonder, if someone had the chans to actually meet hide, or see him live?? i mean its more than 8 years ago he died and i was only  9. it's not so fun to discover a pearson you start to love and then realice that the band has split and hide is dead..

So is someone old enough or lived in japan to see him.. if so i would really like to talk about, what you thought and how he apeared.

Remember that we used to Run in the Sunshine, the Snow and the Rain. But mostly we Ran in Dreams of Paradise*

~1998, Hides the Lights, Hides the Stars. But I know it's not thet fun, staring at a loaded Gun~

Offline Tamika

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 04:39:04 PM
well sure im prepared... i know hide wasnt an angel... and can accept the truth. no one is like the person you see on the stage or the shows. not intierly.. so please tell me a lot about hide!

Remember that we used to Run in the Sunshine, the Snow and the Rain. But mostly we Ran in Dreams of Paradise*

~1998, Hides the Lights, Hides the Stars. But I know it's not thet fun, staring at a loaded Gun~

Offline Romero

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/romerozombie
Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 04:44:00 PM
Quote from: "Tamika"
well sure im prepared... i know hide wasnt an angel... and can accept the truth. no one is like the person you see on the stage or the shows. not intierly.. so please tell me a lot about hide!

Id like to know too please!!

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 06:00:33 PM
Seems like you're very busy with questions, aren't you, PN?

And it's you who said you'll be getting the death threats, and now you have crowd of people interested in knowing...

*highly amused*

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 03:16:47 PM
Yes, you're so protected from all... Plus, you can just ask for help outloud in a language that people there share, so one more plus-- I think you were certainly very clever with choosing your current location ;]

But wait, maybe if we're talking about ninja, there could be done something about it. *has an association of ninja, the comic TURTLES, and pizza, which can easily be obtained in Italy- one plus for the assassins living in another part of the world*

Oh well, I guess you can just as easily say you have much real ninja and not the comic crappy animal version, I lose :lol: [Or, I don't, but the assassins do.]

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 04:28:19 PM
Bad bad, I can't even be successful roleplayer of an assassin without being obvious *shrugs*

And don't worry as well--- with being depressed, I can totally understand it. Just take your time and take it easy, yes? *supportive smile*

aah-- sorry to the original founder of the thread! I'm making it a mess here.

Offline ArpegiusWolf

• Rookie
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 08:28:57 PM
I would like to know more too. :D

I know hide wasn't an 'angel'...I know he was a huge pervert, which is fine with me, since I am also a huge pervert >3

I know he LOVED booze. lol

and, random fact, he was mistaken for a male prostitute while taking a smoke break at the shooting of the Pink Spider PV in LA...because of his pink hair. XD

Furries in my Jrock fandom? Its more likely than you think!

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 08:37:59 PM
male prostitute??LOL
well we all know that hide wasnt an angel
but that doesnt mean that the rest were :P
we all know that Yoshiki still IS a pervert XD
and Toshi may seem angelic but he isnt!i KNOW that he is a devil  :twisted:
Taiji...don't call him an angel.he bites...
Heath?come on XD he IS the devil in disguise
and finally
Pata
LOL
Pata?angel?those two doesnt fit together
::sorry for my spamming::
bye

Offline ArpegiusWolf

• Rookie
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 08:56:23 PM
Quote from: "crazy bitch"
male prostitute??LOL
well we all know that hide wasnt an angel
but that doesnt mean that the rest were :P
we all know that Yoshiki still IS a pervert XD
and Toshi may seem angelic but he isnt!i KNOW that he is a devil  :twisted:
Taiji...don't call him an angel.he bites...
Heath?come on XD he IS the devil in disguise
and finally
Pata
LOL
Pata?angel?those two doesnt fit together
::sorry for my spamming::
bye

Pata is lord of the hippys! LMAO! /random

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 08:57:35 PM
lol
totally random  :twisted:

Offline lucie

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 02:01:51 PM
Quote from: "ArpegiusWolf"
I would like to know more too. :D

I know hide wasn't an 'angel'...I know he was a huge pervert, which is fine with me, since I am also a huge pervert >3

I know he LOVED booze. lol

and, random fact, he was mistaken for a male prostitute while taking a smoke break at the shooting of the Pink Spider PV in LA...because of his pink hair. XD

wow? really? I mean, really really? Why was he a pervert?

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 04:55:50 PM

Haha, what?  Now, please tell me whre you got that info from  :twisted:

RIP

Offline ArpegiusWolf

• Rookie
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 12:50:58 AM
Quote from: "ferret"

Haha, what?  Now, please tell me whre you got that info from  :twisted:

Shit...I forgot where I heard it...I was duscussed in a thing on GaiaOnline somewhere...

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 01:57:48 AM
I'd be interested in hearing more about him. ^^
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:54:20 PM by Maverick »

Offline Silver_Rain

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lisa-sass.de
Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 03:05:11 PM
I wanna know, too!

I read that prostitute think, too, I guess it was in an interview but I'm not that sure...and as much as I remember it wasn't during the shooting of the Pink Spider pv, it was at the studio but it's not that it matters that much ;) maybe I'll find it again

edit: Found it, it was in the translation of hide's voice :

hooker
1998/02/19/ 17:45
Here in L.A., in California, smoking is as taboo as a devil's activity. And at last, a state low has been recently enforced---that is, in fact, a nightmare for a heavy smoker. Not to mention inside a studio, every building for public uses, bars, etc.....at any place under some kind of roofs, smoking is prohibited. We ( hide and his staff ) rent a small pre-production room, and there the situation is the same. INA ( INA is a working partner of hide, the co-producer of hide's albums, and a hide's friend ) and I have to go out to smoke. We are just as if bad boys gathering in front of a 24hrs shop. This place, not open to a clouded street, is unsafe and cold very late at night. Thus, I smoke less and less these days, so I am not quite myself....

On the other day, when INA was smoking like that, alone, about midnight, a limousine came near. The head light was directed to INA for a while, with the engine keep growling. It was as if the man inside the limousine has something to do with INA. INA felt uncanny and slowly went back to the studio entrance, carefully choosing the blind spot of the strange limo. Then the limo made sudden move toward INA and INA was so astonished that he ran into the studio. At that time, we thought that INA was mistaken for a drug seller or something like a gangster. However! Today, I was smoking in the evening, alone, then a car came to me ( note! I have pink-hair now ). A man inside the car ( who seemed to be an ordinary business man ) asked me, "How much...?"...! I thought, "This is it. The drug buyer." So I answered, "I have nothing for you." Then the man shook his head...and... what you suppose? He was pointing at me! Hey, mister! I understand you have many troubles at your office. I understand your hard life...but it's too much for me! Ya, my hair is pink, I know it, but...you thought I was an eccentric rent boy? Otherwise, you have some special preference for PINK? Are you sure that you are going to use your money for such a stupid purpose?...Of course I didn't say such things, but the man left out of sight. I guess our pre-production room, this decent working room might be look like a "Mysterious! Full of oriental fascination! Tempting rock'n' roll rent boys' house!" ( INA has also colored hair, green and red )...Is it really look like that? Am I so charming that I could almost break the normal life of an ordinary man???......Now recording my new single is underway....it again is raining today.

ww.myspace.com/lisasass

Offline leading_note

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/leading_note
Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 04:29:46 PM
I used to read this and it make me laugh for a while.
 :lol: