• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Suggestion: let people talk

Hollywood · 48179

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
on: May 30, 2008, 01:54:12 AM
I understand that Uncontrol's PanthereNoire thread may have seemed "repetitive" at points, but that thread was open for under 48 hours-- and was still active-- before being closed.

If anyone had wanted to voice their opinion on the issue and did not happen to log onto X Freaks within that very short window of time: tough luck, apparently.

It's easy to say that one is considering others' opinions, but preventing people from speaking on a topic (by locking the thread) delivers precisely the opposite message to users.  Locking a thread doesn't say "I am seriously considering all of your valued opinions".  It says "everyone shut up, I've heard enough and I don't care to hear any more".

If there is anyone with any further opinions on that subject-- or any other subject, for that matter-- I hope they will open their own threads and speak their minds about it.

Remember, the role of government is to serve the people; the role of forum leadership is essentially to serve the needs of the normal users.  Shutting up the normal users is never a constructive idea, especially not on a site which is built entirely around the notion of communicating with others.

Personally, I'd like to see that communication continue rather than be purposely stifled by the very people who are supposedly here to help this forum flourish and grow.  Respect the normal users enough to let them decide for themselves whether or not they have said all there is to say, and whether or not they have a desire for further discussion.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:13:19 AM
Meh. There's plenty of repetitive topics around here.

The hide death topic has been going for two years. And that's all just a bunch of "He killed himself" and "No!! that is untrue how can you say that!" and on and on. That is repetitive. So, two years worth of "He did it" and "no he didnt" isn't enough, but apparently my two day discussion topic was?

All I saw my topic as was a discussion. Was it repetitive? Sure. Part of that was because a lot of people were saying the same things, they all had to the same problem, which is something I don't think was paid enough attention to. But all in all...I thought it was a GOOD discussion and I didn't see anything wrong with it.

I mean, I don't really see much conflict between any of the other users, everyone seems to get along with everyone. Except for Panthere and what seems like the majority of this board. If so many people dislike the things she does, why keep her around as admin? I guess I'm just not seeing what she brings to the table here. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 05:11:50 AM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
I understand that Uncontrol's PanthereNoire thread may have seemed "repetitive" at points, but that thread was open for under 48 hours-- and was still active-- before being closed.

If anyone had wanted to voice their opinion on the issue and did not happen to log onto X Freaks within that very short window of time: tough luck, apparently.

It's easy to say that one is considering others' opinions, but preventing people from speaking on a topic (by locking the thread) delivers precisely the opposite message to users.  Locking a thread doesn't say "I am seriously considering all of your valued opinions".  It says "everyone shut up, I've heard enough and I don't care to hear any more".

If there is anyone with any further opinions on that subject-- or any other subject, for that matter-- I hope they will open their own threads and speak their minds about it.

Remember, the role of government is to serve the people; the role of forum leadership is essentially to serve the needs of the normal users.  Shutting up the normal users is never a constructive idea, especially not on a site which is built entirely around the notion of communicating with others.

Personally, I'd like to see that communication continue rather than be purposely stifled by the very people who are supposedly here to help this forum flourish and grow.  Respect the normal users enough to let them decide for themselves whether or not they have said all there is to say, and whether or not they have a desire for further discussion.

You've said exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't due to being offline all day. Thank you. Fucking signed.

Offline zyymurgy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 05:12:33 AM
It seems this is the way all boards are going recently.

Mods get greedy and then worry about being sued, and that's the last of it.

Honestly, I'm tired of it; I joined at the behest of a close friend but I'm not sure I really want to be a part of it, after even such a short period of time.

I lurked a lot but actually got an account today - mostly just to bother PanthereNoire, I'll admit. But I'm not going to troll; I just want mods to lighten up.

Seriously.

It's the fucking internet.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 05:14:40 AM
Quote from: "Uncontrol"

I mean, I don't really see much conflict between any of the other users, everyone seems to get along with everyone. Except for Panthere and what seems like the majority of this board. If so many people dislike the things she does, why keep her around as admin? I guess I'm just not seeing what she brings to the table here. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Legal threats, deleting opinions contradictory to her own, security for people who like a JRR-style board, and enough rumors about hide to make me think if ANYONE is going to sue us (and have a fucking right to) it would be Matsumoto Hiroshi, and possibly Yoshiki but not for anything we've said about him, but for the shit that's been posted about someone he loves who can't defend himself anymore.

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 05:50:14 AM
Worried of legal threats? :P That's silly.

No one will sue anyone here for says about Yoshiki's personal life. No one is likely to sue anyone on this board for anything, some people don't understand how the internet works.

If anyone will take legal action against anyone, I would imagine it would be someone from Masaya's camp taking the death threats that Panthere made seriously. Especially considering how close she is to X. :lol:

Edit: This post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 07:22:19 AM
...Locking a thread doesn't say "I am seriously considering all of your valued opinions".  It says "everyone shut up, I've heard enough and I don't care to hear any more".

Well in this case I have to disagree, not in general on every closed thread, but in his last post Hypno said the rules will be updated and clarified for everyone and your points will be taking into consideration.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 07:27:41 AM
I agree with Hollywood basically on all points...

Yet, I think we should wait for the new rules. I am indeed very curious what will they look like and - more importantly - whether they will be effective and followed by all, both regular members and admins.  

Personally, I have to admit that I am sceptical and frustrated in advance, having already made enough of both personal and general negative experience. Nevertheless, I am all for giving it a chance. For this one last time.

Pony rocks!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 07:35:03 AM
Well, what I really wanted to say, was something like "I'm seriously considering all of your valued opinions, I'v heard enough of them, so, shut up already". And not in an insulting way, mind.

One thing is a few pages of 'hide killed himself', 'no he didn't'. These kind of threads, however, produce massive posts, that mostly say the same. It's really not easy to go through them every time I get here, the more I have to read your thoughts, the less time I'll have to actually do something about it.

If anyone really had something important to add, they might have PMed me. I can still add things there, if needed.

I personally would prefer if all arguments, pro and contra PN, would be PMed to me or written here only once. Would make a lot things easier.

I guess I'll leave this topic open right now, but only TRY to start spamming this with pointless stuff. If we are usually really tolerant of silly-talking and jokes around the forum, then this topic is not for them.

EDIT:
Quote from: "Anna"
I agree with Hollywood basically on all points...

Yet, I think we should wait for the new rules. I am indeed very curious what will they look like and - more importantly - whether they will be effective and followed by all, both regular members and admins.  

Personally, I have to admit that I am sceptical and frustrated in advance, having already made enough of both personal and general negative experience. Nevertheless, I am all for giving it a chance. For this one last time.
Thanks, I will make sure everyone does... And I'll do my best to follow them myself ;)

This is my administrator color.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 07:50:23 AM
Much like Anna I also await the new rules, albeit with a high degree of skepticism (unfortunate but true).

But similar to what Uncontrol said, I hope that the "repitition" itself will be taken into account.  If people are agreeing with previous posts, it means that a large portion of the board population is united in feeling exactly the same way (or nearly so) about the same issue.  That's worthy of being taken into account.  If the same people are so intent on particular issues that they post the same thing over and over, it means that people feel that strongly about this issue.  That's also worthy of being taken into account.

I understand that it must be frustrating to read through so many negative posts that all say the same thing, but consider that there would not BE massive amounts of negative posts that all say the same thing if there weren't an enormous and highly visible problem on the forum.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26:33 AM
I think we all got it by now. Can you PLEASE stop saying the same things 23456 times?
It's really slowing down work!
Just wait for the new rules, okay?

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 05:56:26 PM
I look forward to seeing the new rules, but be honest I doubt that rules are going to solve this or make anyone any less frustrated with the situation.  That's because I see very few people complaining about the rules themselves, and 23456 posts about one specific individual's highly novel style of "enforcing" those rules.

If you guys want to solve the problem here, you don't even have to go through the trouble of making new rules, really.  That's a lot more work than even needs to be done, given that the previous rules seemed to work just fine up until PN was made an admin.

There's a much simpler and much more thorough solution, and we all know what that is.

I understand you're frustrated-- so are a very large portion of the users.  But to be perfectly honest, I have a hard time sympathizing with you guys, because you (specifically Hypno) brought this on yourselves by promoting an unfit mod into a wildly unfit admin.  This is the one sole user on the entire forum that tons of people have a problem with.  So she's secretly promoted to admin-- yeah, "secretly", since it was never announced and the mod and admin colors were quickly changed so that there is no visible distinction between mod and admin-- and... really, you guys are surprised by the response?

Honestly, you shouldn't be.  Now the question is what you intend to do to make this right.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 06:13:26 PM
So she's secretly promoted to admin-- yeah, "secretly", since it was never announced and the mod and admin colors were quickly changed so that there is no visible distinction between mod and admin-- and...
I take full blame of not thinking of announcing her as an admin and I ASSURE you that the changing of the admin and mod colors had no intention of confusing anyone. Again, it was my fault not to change the moderator colors to something different (which will be done as soon as the moderators say what color they want to use- they don't seem to care enough tho).

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 05:20:40 PM
Thanks for changing the moderator colors Hypno, I appreciate that, much less confusing now.  (Honestly I don't see why the admin color needed to be changed in the first place, but whatever, at least now they're two different colors again, and that's the important part.)

By the way, any news on the subject of whether or not I can post the contents of the PM where PN attempts to bully me into changing the wording of a post?  I mean in regard to this thread-- the one you implied I didn't "dare" to post and said you'd be "glad" if I spoke up about, which I then said I would very much like to post, though didn't feel comfortable posting another user's PM without permission.

Anyway you said you'd get back to me as soon as possible, so I was just wondering if you and PN have come to a decision yet about whether I can post that. :)  Unfortunately I haven't heard from PN herself on the subject, though if I'm given permission I would still like to post her PM and my reply.  It seems that there are people who would like to see it.

Well, you guys let me know what you decide.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 05:37:00 PM
I talked to PN and she didn't give permission to post it. For what reason, I don't really understand, as there is nothing wrong with either of them. However, she insists that private messages should remain private.

I did see both PMs tho, and I wouldn't consider it bullying. She did leave you alone without editing the post, right?

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 05:44:10 PM
Ah, OK.  That's too bad... but thanks for letting me know. :)

EDITED TO ADD (in reply to your edit):
That's a bit unfair to comment on the content of the PMs without letting me do the same, don't you think?  No, she did not edit my post, but she attempted to use scare tactics to bully me into changing two or three words she didn't like in an extremely trivial and inoffensive post.

That's even more insidious than if she had edited the post herself, because if she can bully someone privately into censoring their own post, then she's off the hook because there is no public record of her being the cause of the censorship.  That way she can (attempt to) control the content of others' posts without anyone else on the board knowing she has done so.

If she had edited my post herself, people would have noticed that she had done so, and the caprice and triviality of her censorship would have been on view for all to see.  I can entirely understand why she wouldn't want that.

However, if she doesn't want to content of the PMs discussed, then let's stop discussing them.

If she changes her mind, however (and I have no idea why she's doing this all through you rather than simply replying to me on this thread), I would be more than happy to discuss and/or display the content of the PMs.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 06:49:57 PM
That's a bit unfair to comment on the content of the PMs without letting me do the same, don't you think?  No, she did not edit my post, but she attempted to use scare tactics to bully me into changing two or three words she didn't like in an extremely trivial and inoffensive post.
I didn't say you may not comment on it.

And I wouldn't consider that PM to be an attempt of scaring/bullying you. Of course, I agree, the post was, in my opinion, trivial and inoffensive, but she ASKED you to edit the post as one user to another, no? The fact that she didn't edit your post proves that, as I see it.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 07:17:33 PM
Then can I point out which post of mine it was that she PMed me about, and which words she wanted changed?  (And paraphrase her rationale for why I should change it?)

And like I said, I'm sure the reason she asked me privately is because she would look pretty silly if she censored it herself.  If I were in her position, I wouldn't want anyone to know I had wanted that post censored either-- it would have made her look extremely frivolous.

On the other hand, if she was able to persuade me to edit it on my own, then she would be able to censor it without anyone knowing she had done so.  That's clearly much more convenient for her and allows her to control content without publicly looking foolish or abusive of her powers.

And since she won't allow those PMs to be posted, I guess she feels that she has something to hide in regard to this sort of behavior?  By the way, PN, you're entirely welcome to speak to me directly on this thread-- it's a shame you feel that you need to speak exclusively through Hypno and not particularly fair to Hypno either.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 07:21:16 PM
btw, normally you call that "editing" and not "censoring".

(and done give me a 50 lines reply again. Or if you have to, PM me)

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 07:33:48 PM
Here you go, I got the permission:

Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
Hi there,

I just saw your last comment in the Yoshiki drum playing thread - http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47&start=25 - and I have to ask you to modify your post. In this part: "How many other drummers are willing to risk physical collapse to have (as I think I said in some other thread) intense, public, multiorgasmic death-sex with their drum set?" please reword it somehow to take out the "multiorgasmic death-sex" part. Please do that also everywhere else where you've used those or similar words.

The reason I'm asking is because JMA (Japan Music Agency, Yoshiki personal management office) is aware of X FREAKS and that means Yoshiki himself is aware of it. And there are some things I don't want him to read in public comments, should he get the idea to check (or have his US staff check), regardless what I might privately thing on the topic.

I'd greatly appreciate your cooperation.

Rika

Huh?

I see nothing at all offensive about using the phrase "multiorgasmic death-sex" to describe my interpretation of Yoshiki's drum solo performances.  As I'm sure everyone on the forum (as well as Yoshiki's management) knows, X is not the Backstreet Boys.  Death, sex, orgasm, and various combinations and comparisons thereof were major-- even primary-- themes in Yoshiki's early work.

This is the guy who wrote, and performed: "get to orgasm, get to orgasm, karada tokase (just like death)".  Why would using language similar to Yoshiki's own lyrics be taboo on an X discussion board?  For that matter, I see nothing in the posted forum rules prohibiting such subject matter-- good thing, as otherwise it would be impossible to have a meaningful discussion about X's lyrics or themes.

I've done nothing against the forum rules and see no reason whatsoever to change what I wrote, nor do I see where Yoshiki or his management would find it offensive on the off-chance that they read it.  You're a mod-- if you feel the need to censor what I wrote, you can censor it yourself.

And if you disagree with my interpretation of his drum solos, why not simply post a reply to me on that thread so we can discuss the differences between our interpretations?

Feel free to give constructive criticism. Any stupid comments will be deleted and if they are REALLY stupid, the user gets a ban.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 07:41:13 PM
Excellent, thank you Hypno and PN.  I'm glad that people will now have the opportunity to read and draw their own conclusions.

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #21 on: May 31, 2008, 07:53:52 PM
I don't know what's so bad about "multiorgasmic death-sex", it quite fits.

Of course, PanthereNoire has the right to say her opinion and find it inappropriate but... that's all, I think. Maybe... Yoshiki would be pleased if he read that. :D

SarahAlex - the devil's advocate

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: May 31, 2008, 10:56:11 PM
I think we should make a clean breast of this:

A) As somebody has already stated, accusing an individual of a crime without fundament IS a crime. Therefore, I agree these kind of comments should be avoided and removed.

B) However, we cannot forget about something called freedom of expression. Being this a public forum, all users are free of expressing their opinions (regardless of them being conventional or not). The fact that X Japan members (or people on behalf of them) might have access to this forum is not a strong enough argument to silence the users.

Unfundamented accusations are a crime. Comments, opinions and points of view are not.

This way (and bearing in mind that I'm not exactly into the subject) I consider regrettable that any member of this forum might try to abuse their status to silence voices that go against their own. If their intention is to make this forum a flawless and positive-criticism-only place, then I suggest that they (visibly) state in the rules that not all opinions are allowed, as well as what kind of points are not allowed being expressed.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: June 01, 2008, 12:38:53 AM
If you're so afraid of Yoshiki's thoughts on X-Freaks, why don't you censor/delete the trading forums? They, after all, have mp3 downloads in them.

I think that'd be more offensive to Yoshiki than flatter him with sexual puns... if that can even be offensive.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 01, 2008, 03:22:51 AM
Quote from: "Hypno"
Here you go, I got the permission:

Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
Hi there,

I just saw your last comment in the Yoshiki drum playing thread - http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47&start=25 - and I have to ask you to modify your post. In this part: "How many other drummers are willing to risk physical collapse to have (as I think I said in some other thread) intense, public, multiorgasmic death-sex with their drum set?" please reword it somehow to take out the "multiorgasmic death-sex" part. Please do that also everywhere else where you've used those or similar words.

The reason I'm asking is because JMA (Japan Music Agency, Yoshiki personal management office) is aware of X FREAKS and that means Yoshiki himself is aware of it. And there are some things I don't want him to read in public comments, should he get the idea to check (or have his US staff check), regardless what I might privately thing on the topic.

I'd greatly appreciate your cooperation.

Rika

Huh?

I see nothing at all offensive about using the phrase "multiorgasmic death-sex" to describe my interpretation of Yoshiki's drum solo performances.  As I'm sure everyone on the forum (as well as Yoshiki's management) knows, X is not the Backstreet Boys.  Death, sex, orgasm, and various combinations and comparisons thereof were major-- even primary-- themes in Yoshiki's early work.

This is the guy who wrote, and performed: "get to orgasm, get to orgasm, karada tokase (just like death)".  Why would using language similar to Yoshiki's own lyrics be taboo on an X discussion board?  For that matter, I see nothing in the posted forum rules prohibiting such subject matter-- good thing, as otherwise it would be impossible to have a meaningful discussion about X's lyrics or themes.

I've done nothing against the forum rules and see no reason whatsoever to change what I wrote, nor do I see where Yoshiki or his management would find it offensive on the off-chance that they read it.  You're a mod-- if you feel the need to censor what I wrote, you can censor it yourself.

And if you disagree with my interpretation of his drum solos, why not simply post a reply to me on that thread so we can discuss the differences between our interpretations?

Feel free to give constructive criticism. Any stupid comments will be deleted and if they are REALLY stupid, the user gets a ban.

I'm sorry, this is probably a really stupid reply and if I get  banned, well, I dont give a shit cos I'm really drunk now, but : WTF. You know, this board used to be fun. This kind of stuff is just bullshit. You know, no one cares if someone says Yoshiki does multiorgasmic-deathsex drumming. Yoshiki would've appreciated it back in the days.

But of course it's nice to see that we've been discovered and we are the new official X JAPAN board.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 01, 2008, 07:24:59 AM
Panthere is an admin.

She PMs a user and says something like "I'm going to have to ask you to modify your post", which is exactly like a cop asking you to step out of the car. Except the cop isn't pulling you over for speeding, he's pulling you over because he doesn't like your blue car and he thinks you should get a red one.

It is ridiculous that an admin would ask a user to edit a post like that. I think she is forgetting that this is an X Japan forum and not a Britney Spears official message board that pre-teens post in. I mean, who knows how many people she has asked to do stupid things like this? It is ridiculous and petty.

And I do agree with Hollywood, it's unfair of Panthere to user Hypno as her proxy. She can PM users and ask them to edit their posts for her, but she cannot tell us her side of the story? She has to tell Hypno to do it? She's not making this any better on herself, she's making it worse.

As far as Yoshiki and co having knowledge that the board exists, I really doubt they visit it, unfortunately. But if they do, I doubt they really care what we post as far as "multiorgasmic death-sex" drumming or whatever it was called. I'm sure that they don't have an immature, unrealistic idea of what the Internet is. But that's just an excuse anyways, there's plenty of batshit insane rumors and X gossip on this site, she just chooses to go on a crusade against the ones that she doesn't agree with.

And like radicalblues said, it's very silly to even be discussing matters like that when we have many mp3s and videos on this site.

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #26 on: June 01, 2008, 08:04:50 AM
I don't know how about you, guys, but if I were Yoshiki, I would be rather upset because of reading that my best friend and the singer of my band (or at least they used to be best friends, I guess) is now a brainwashed puppet. From my own point of view, this is what usually makes people angry.

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 01, 2008, 08:20:16 AM
Yes, but that's part of life, as unfortunate as it is. And I'm sure Yoshiki knows that. Yoshiki has to deal with this stuff each and every day, I'm sure he's come to terms with it.

If you started saying "OMG u cant say this because <insert X member here> or any of his affiliates might not like that!", that's a very slippery slope. If we all thought like that, this board would be nothing but "OMG X IS THE BEST BAND EVER! YOSHIKI CAN DO NO WRONG!". Do you guys really think that's what Yoshiki wants? Mindless drones for fans?

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #28 on: June 01, 2008, 09:19:17 AM
Quote from: "Uncontrol"
If you started saying "OMG u cant say this because <insert X member here> or any of his affiliates might not like that!", that's a very slippery slope. If we all thought like that, this board would be nothing but "OMG X IS THE BEST BAND EVER! YOSHIKI CAN DO NO WRONG!". Do you guys really think that's what Yoshiki wants? Mindless drones for fans?

Exactly.
But back to the topic - the thing Hollywood wrote about Yoshiki - I still see it as quite good description not as an insult. But of course, it's my opinion and anyone can disagree.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #29 on: June 01, 2008, 10:59:18 AM
Gah! She asked him to change the post as one user to another. It's the same as if Hollywood wrote something Uncontrol doesn't like and he'd ask Hollywood to change it in a PM.

Guess the rule that mods/admins have to separate their regular posts and official mod/admin posts with different font color is a must...