• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

First X (Japan) item you bought?

xScQ · 30948

Offline Taku

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: August 11, 2008, 07:06:54 AM
I think it was, Aoi Shiroi Yoru Box and after Vanishing Vision regular LP, then a lot of things^^

!!Never To Be Forgotten!!

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: August 13, 2008, 12:54:20 PM
Hmm...well, the first I ordered was the Last Live DVD, Dahlia, Blue Blood and maybe Perfect Best and the Last Live CD. I'm not entirely sure if the last 2 were in my first or second order. I know that I was saving for months though in order to get them...(I was still at school then nd was getting more or less 20 euro per week and my whole order from amazon was over 300 euro...^^;; )

As for yearrr.....4 years ago?...I think.

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #62 on: March 03, 2009, 04:28:53 AM
a hide shirt its the greatest shirt Ive  ever owned ;D ::)

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: March 04, 2009, 07:33:01 PM
I didn't buy it, it was a gift.  I did a friend of mine a massive favor and scored Dir en Grey tickets for her (and even somehow scored her awesome seats)... her gift to me was X Japan Best: Fan's Selection

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

ben

Reply #64 on: March 06, 2009, 12:27:08 AM
The first item I bought was the "X Singles" compilation off YESASIA.
Actually I need to look for some more. I've only bought some of Toshi's solo singles & a Ra:IN album since then.

Offline krapac86

• View Profile
Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 11:20:44 PM
The first thing was the album Jealousy.
Then I bought almost everything!
All the cds, all the live albums, all the compilations (only the Star Box and Rose & Blood missing actually), all the singles, the flexi vinyl of Kurenai, the VHS of visual shock vol 2.5, vcd of visual shock vol.2, returns 93.12.30, the rose&blood pamphlet, the best of -fan's selection- scorebook and the laserdisc version of Seth et Holth (I don't have a laserdisc player, but it was on sale on ebay for $5, so I couldn't leave it there!)
Now the VHS of Rusty Nail is on its way, it should be here in few days!

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: March 24, 2009, 07:03:15 PM
the first item I bought was BLUE BLOOD in 1990..... 

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: March 24, 2009, 08:31:38 PM
haa memories ! First thing I got was THE B.O.X., the limited edition box with parts of the On the verge of Destruction Tour, 2 CDs (mixed from that live and the original back track), a booklet and a T-shirt.. that was back in..1993 I believe. First online purchase ever.. from the UCI Bookstore, after download a few mp3s (played on Winplay3 with no fast forward haha) from ssserpent.org websites..

Offline Overdose

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #68 on: March 30, 2009, 10:28:12 PM
My first X Japan buy was the X:Singles CD, I bought it when I went shopping in Kyoto for a department store type place.  It's nice to know you brought your first CD in person in Japan.

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 21, 2009, 09:45:43 AM
On the Verge of Destruction CD

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 09:42:10 PM
i haven't bought anything yet, since i don't have a job, but does having all of their songs downloaded count? XD

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: September 28, 2009, 09:55:10 PM
i haven't bought anything yet, since i don't have a job, but does having all of their songs downloaded count? XD

same here + i had all of their DVD and a lot of bootleg concerts

shane140

Reply #72 on: September 28, 2009, 10:22:36 PM

i've got them all downloaded too, but, i have managed to buy all of Toshi's solo work and all of T-Earth's albums through Itunes etc, i will buy the X cd's soon though.

Offline RoseOfPain

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Reply #73 on: September 28, 2009, 10:32:20 PM
I bought Art Of Life DVD, Last Live DVD and 3 shirts 2 years ago, that was my first order I believe

I'VE GOT EXTASY, BUT I FEEL THE TEAR IS FALLING DOWN

Offline ElefeX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: September 30, 2009, 12:09:45 AM
It was the Ballad Collection (£10 bargain on ebay, its in good condition (no obi though :() but still a genuine product) and X Singles collection, Blue Blood and Jealousy remasters from YesAsia. Those purchases set me on the slippery slope and since then have bought more, much to my poor bank balance's horror! But it is worth it!

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: September 13, 2010, 08:21:40 AM
I bought all the studio albums the same day...(a day after I saw the IV video) about a year ago. The first to arrive however, was Vanishing Vision =P

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: September 13, 2010, 12:58:48 PM
The Silent Jealousy CD single back in '91. oops showing my age now!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: September 13, 2010, 01:53:10 PM
First X items for me would be the Silent Jealousy single and the Week End single, thank you CDJapan.  ;D

>~X~<

Offline HerrAmn

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: September 16, 2010, 03:38:37 AM
My first X thing was the single for Forever Love back in 1998. And then I bought Endless Rain and Kurenai, I think.

say anything /// tachikirenai kokoro ni

Offline LunaSlave

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: September 16, 2010, 03:49:44 PM
Blue Blood CD!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: September 16, 2010, 06:30:46 PM
Blue Blood is Jealousy Cd.

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: November 11, 2010, 12:21:20 AM
i bought the "We Love Hide" cd set and hide's "Alivest" DVD...but for some reason only 1 of the 3 DVD's works >.<

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

Offline ForeverFades

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: November 11, 2010, 12:37:45 AM
X-Japan.. I dunno which ones I bought first... But I have the Jealousy and Blue Blood album, though Blue Blood is a Chinese release.  I've got hide your face, and HAD Psyence and Zilch- Bastard Eyes until some fucker broke into my car. -_-  I think I bought a hide plushy and keychain before I bought anything X-Japan, honestly.  Not because I'm a bigger hide fan, but because it was just available at the con I went to.

I have the X[Japan]Best DVD that was released through Tofu, I was working at Sam Goody when I found it on the shelf, and I Was like "SHUT UP" and scooped it up, first thing.  Then I got, accidentally, a couple of bootlegs of Art of Life and Last Live, but thankfully got them both official when I get X-Japan Complete II.  That, and I have the Best of X box, that has the VHS, the two CDs, and T-shirt from the Violence in Jealousy tour.

Yusss...

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #83 on: November 11, 2010, 02:48:41 AM
Not the first thing I bought but... the first X Japan thing I've ever owned was the Perfect Best box set in 2001. My boyfriend at the time had bought it when it came out, but he didn't care much for the band, so he gave it to me because I wouldn't shut up about them. I sold it in 2006 on ebay for close to nothing when I really needed money and still regret it both for sentimental value and because it was, well, awesome. *headdesk*

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #84 on: November 11, 2010, 04:42:35 PM
The first X Japan item I ever bought was the Ballad collection in London's Japan Centre. That place used to sell lots of imported Japanese CDs in the past.  I went there a lot for the sake of CDs (I think I emptied the X-related shelves as a result of daily visits to the shop xD)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:48:19 PM by vash-chan »

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: November 11, 2010, 05:01:58 PM
the first item i bought was a t shirt. It was on the last live my mother took me and my brother so we could see them preform for the first and last time. i don´t remeber much from it. I remember hide cry and at the end of show he wave at us as yoshiki .
I ask my mother why they cry and she said toshi had left the band and that x would never preform again.
It was the first time i saw my mother cry .
Such a sad night i keep that memory forever with me.

Offline ReiMISERY

• Rookie
  • "飛べ飛べ飛べ飛べ♪屋根ぶっ壊しちまえー♪" -hide
    • View Profile
    • StickamJAPAN
Reply #86 on: March 28, 2011, 09:21:48 PM
uhmmmm   I don't know,  because most of the stuff I bought was hide related...XD hhahhaah in my case, a giant wall scroll

Offline LoveMeLemoned

• Sunday Listener
  • 美しい音楽を作ります。
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Reply #87 on: March 28, 2011, 10:34:41 PM
This was a hard question to answer. I think it was my Pata plushie... :D Actually, it was! I progressively bought more plushies and then around the time I got Heath plushie, I got Blue Blood and Jealousy. ♥ then Toshi, and Yoshiki plush. I don't actually have a lot of X merch though. :(

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: March 29, 2011, 05:31:48 AM
my first time was a cd I still have to this day. My ex bf (current at the time) was from Japan and loved X Japan so he had me listen to it in his car all the time, eventually it started getting better and better to me so one day on my birthday he bought me a cd and a dvd with live songs which in the end after we broke up he took lol.

But I opened the CD first so technically it was my first, now I have shirts, more cd and dvds just never the one my ex gave me *sad face*

Offline Conscript

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: April 27, 2011, 08:36:38 PM
my first time was a cd I still have to this day. My ex bf (current at the time) was from Japan and loved X Japan so he had me listen to it in his car all the time, eventually it started getting better and better to me so one day on my birthday he bought me a cd and a dvd with live songs which in the end after we broke up he took lol.

But I opened the CD first so technically it was my first, now I have shirts, more cd and dvds just never the one my ex gave me *sad face*

Awww :( Do you remember what CD it was??

I recently obtained the new version of BLUE BLOOD and the Endless Rain single (because of the pretty cover ;)). But I need to get more because of my "no pirated cd's in car" policy. One album can get a bit repetative on long trips =.=

sigsig・∀・