More possible concerts....

AsukaMiyu · 1623

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
on: May 07, 2008, 02:17:57 AM
Sanspo quotes Yoshiki Mobile, from a message posted past midnight, ie, early today Japanese time, saying that when he casually mentioned the possibility of more concerts in Japan at the summit, there were tens of thousands inquiries to YM where and when that would happen. So in his PM he in turn asks fans where they want them to perform.
After having said that, if the demand is that great, what can they do but perform?

Again according to Sanspo, he also talked about having visited hide's grave on the 6th, and told him "I think our fans are the best. Though I love to surprise everybody. But I don't want to do things that make anyone sad."

(Note: It's still not acceptable to directly quote any YM messages, this is only what was written in Sanspo magazine.)

Source:http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200805/gt2008050706.html

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 06:45:59 AM
So does this mean we should spam his MySpace with messages even more?

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 07:49:14 AM
Well, he was talking to his Japanese fans, since it's YM, and about Japan, actually.
I'm sure the same applies to his foreign fans, too, but he's rarely online nowadays. I guess it'd make more sense to "spam" the offical X myspace or so... *hmm*

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...