X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

"Can’t you stop asking that question?" - Good...

Guest · 4340

PanthereNoire

on: April 21, 2008, 11:35:56 AM
XXXXX
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 06:00:58 PM by Maverick »

Offline O.Trebuchet

• Sunday Listener
  • bask in art.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 11:38:24 AM
any videos on the interview.
even if i dont understand.. i would like to see their expressions or sth.

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:40:46 AM
Lovely!
I'm glad Yoshiki commented that way.
And that he stated he got over it at last or (at least now).
Happy for that.
nah.. actually Extremely happy for that!!  :twisted:

jigokugal

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 11:51:31 AM
I think they should've stopped asking that question long ago. I mean, he never really answered a lot and how could he.
I don't think that hide's death is done and over yet. They still have him as 5th member and such... they're all still thinking of him a lot and well such shouldn't stop

I guess i'd prefer a documentary about hide where everyone can say what they feel and think and are never asked again.

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 12:08:48 PM
It's very wise of them to spare the 5th position for hide forever and 6th for the new member.
Perhaps for future songs, they will still use cuts of hide part.
I hope fans can be more understandable though, especially the one saying without hide, it's not X Japan.
I mean, this band has reunited. there are still 4 living members in it and they have lives to go on including the band itself.
Why need to give more pressure to them, by haunting the image and memory of hide even more than they have carried.
So, personally I'm really looking forward to their new singles/ albums, with or without hide guitar parts, with or without new guitarist.
hide remains in their hearts and fans' hearts of course.
By mean that it's gotten over doesn't mean forgetting. I don't think Yoshiki is able to forget that. But more as have an ease and go on without carrying as heavy burden as before.

jigokugal

Offline Yzaleen

• Fan
  • ... In the Rain...
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 12:16:28 PM
Quote from: "jigokugal"
It's very wise of them to spare the 5th position for hide forever and 6th for the new member.
Perhaps for future songs, they will still use cuts of hide part.
I hope fans can be more understandable though, especially the one saying without hide, it's not X Japan.
I mean, this band has reunited. there are still 4 living members in it and they have lives to go on including the band itself.
Why need to give more pressure to them, by haunting the image and memory of hide even more than they have carried.
So, personally I'm really looking forward to their new singles/ albums, with or without hide guitar parts, with or without new guitarist.
hide remains in their hearts and fans' hearts of course.
By mean that it's gotten over doesn't mean forgetting. I don't think Yoshiki is able to forget that. But more as have an ease and go on without carrying as heavy burden as before.

I can't say more, I totally agree with what you said. I think we can (and should) keep hide in our heart but for the person who really new him, stop asking question about that. I can imagine how hard it must be to have to think about it again and again...

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 12:40:01 PM
Quote from: "O.Trebuchet"

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=XUK87oo6Lp0
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=L5_hK5vghCg

Offline pixy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://pixychild.livejournal.com/
Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 01:04:51 PM
... all I have to say is its about time he told them to shut up [though of course in his usual polite Yoshiki way ^^]. Really they never should have been asking this in the first place. If he [or any of the other members, friends, family, whoever] wanted to tell the media about how they feel they would. They shouldn't have to deal with them badgering them even 10 years later!  

Of course he's never going to forget but they all have to live their lives and the damn media needs to get over themselves ... so ... Go Yoshiki! ... hopefully they'll actually listen to him.

img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/pixychild/shinjukulost/yoshikicv0.gif[/img]
Take care YOSHIKI!!

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 01:32:23 PM
All I can say about that... Well done, Yoshiki! :)

Hopefully people will respect that and leave him alone with that kind of questions....

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 07:46:50 PM

The second part of the video, cca 1:40. But I guess You might have already figured it Yourself.  :)

Pony rocks!

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 08:08:48 PM
This is good to be fair, it's not healthy to mourn for so long, you never forget but you have to at least come to terms with it.