• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Bring X to (other parts of the world)

Mitsuko · 2033

Poll

Who would come to see X in Asia?

I would totally do it, name the place and time!
4 (26.7%)
I would do it if it was near me (please tell us where!)
2 (13.3%)
I'm going to wait for them to tour elsewhere...
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 15, 2008, 06:46:30 PM

Offline Mitsuko

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sparklysquee
on: April 15, 2008, 06:46:30 PM
So, this is a funny story... here I am on my knees praying for X to come to the US, and I get my wish! Woo! Except.... they're coming September 13th... and my next semester of university starts August 28th. In CHINA.  :evil:

I would like to suggest a Bring X to Asia project based off of the wildly successful (and now world-famous) Bring X to Europe project for those of us currently in China or the surrounding areas who are ambitious and capable of taking this on. I'd do it myself but I won't be in China until August 28th.  :lol: and I haven't started learning Chinese yet... that's my summer project.

It sounds like there are a lot of fans in this are, let's bring 'em together and make a movement!!

And whenever I can, I will of course do anything and everything humanly possible to support the project!

Lady, lady are you ready to go?
Why do you have to be laying down?

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:58:21 PM
I think it will be great to bring X Japan to places in Asia. I've however lived in Europe all my life but i have family in Asia so during summer holidays i tend to travel to Hong Kong for long periods. 9/10 i enjoy it but this time its clashed with my dream of seeing X in concert  :cry:  , hopefully those rumours will be true and they will play asia this summer.

I will gladly take part in your project , its seems a lot of fans worldwide want to see X Japan and it will be great if everybody is given an oppotunity to do so.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm