Kaori

003chan · 24053

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://hideincarnate.livejournal.com
Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 09:23:38 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
I honestly really don't care :P As long as he keeps on singing, I don't care if he has a wife, young wife or a hot guy! :P

Me too! Of course it's interesting to know but as long as he keeps making music, then he can do what he likes!

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 09:41:52 PM
Darn, late - eh? (sorry had party today :D :D )

Thanks for the info!

Pony rocks!

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 11:08:04 PM
Weird, just yesternight I was dreaming, and in the dream I was wondering if Toshi had divorced. It seemed pretty obvious.

Let me see if I understand, toshifan, this is what I understand from your post in english:

The reason of separation (divorce): Toshi wanted to make more money making his traveling concerts (utatabi) so he didn't give much time to Kaori, then Kaori got jealous and that lead to divorce?

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 06:08:59 PM
did they have a son or daugther? so the only X Japan member that already marriage is only toshi?

Ex denxdenx

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 06:10:34 PM
did they have a son or daugther?

No children there...  :?

Pony rocks!

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: May 05, 2008, 05:46:51 PM
Quote from: "denxdenx"
did they have a son or daugther? so the only X Japan member that already marriage is only toshi?

Taiji, who also divorced. And has a cute daughter.

Toshifan (or anyone), can you confirm the date? If Toshi and Kaori married in February 1997, the year of divorce is 2000?

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 06:05:44 PM
Quote from: "radicalblues"

Toshifan (or anyone), can you confirm the date? If Toshi and Kaori married in February 1997, the year of divorce is 2000?

Awww I bet Taiji is a good dad. X3 <-slightly off topic sorry!

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 06:16:34 PM
Quote from: "xfreakjess"
Awww I bet Taiji is a good dad. X3

Hmm... actually, I wouldn't think so. :lol: (Sorry Taiji!)

@radicalblues, so it's true that Taiji has a kid, then?  Interesting, thanks for that info-- what source does that info come from, if you don't mind me asking?  It's not that I don't trust you, just curious, since I had seen it rumored that he had a kid but never knew anything other than that.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #38 on: May 17, 2008, 07:20:46 PM
Kaori: alive, speaking, moving and defending Toshi - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B8AE5D524813E1DF
As Bob Dylan sings: "The times they are a-changin'".  :wink:

SarahAlex - the devil's advocate

Offline Lahtiska

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 04:00:22 PM
Geez.. I didn't even know that Toshi has been married to... Someone.
This shows I've been a X freak only under a year.. And
it scares me that I know very little about them.

Well anyway, I love the music and thats what matters.. Right?

And on the eighth day, god created Yoshiki.»

How should I love you?
How could I feel you?
Without you.
おわりのないあいのうたおいまあなたに

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 04:13:21 PM
Quote from: "SarahAlex"
Kaori: alive, speaking, moving and defending Toshi - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B8AE5D524813E1DF
As Bob Dylan sings: "The times they are a-changin'".  :wink:

The link doesn't work. o.o

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 04:19:40 PM
Yeah, that's possible because this youtube profile has been already deleted at least three times. Do you want some screenshots of Kaori from that video? :)

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 09:37:38 PM
Quote from: "radicalblues"

A little off topic but I'm just wondering; I read somewhere that Pata has been married and has a daughter, but was also divorced... Is that just a rumour or is there some truth in it?

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 09:41:40 PM
Well I read he has two daughters...  :lol:  some official source somebody ???

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 09:49:49 PM
Quote from: "miza"
A little off topic but I'm just wondering; I read somewhere that Pata has been married and has a daughter, but was also divorced... Is that just a rumour or is there some truth in it?

Try to ask in Pata's thread and it will become completely ON topic. :wink: (said the person who is the biggest off topic-er here, I know :oops: ). We can discuss it there. :)

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #45 on: September 07, 2008, 07:47:17 PM
(The last post was July, but I felt like I should post anyhow. Sorry if no one cares anymore. xD'')

Actually, I have a picture of them together (with their daughter) from what looks like 2004-2006-ish, if I'm not mistaken:

If someone has the correct date, I'd REALLY appreciate it.
That picture's too sweet~

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #46 on: September 07, 2008, 08:02:51 PM
Em... obviously, I cannot read the whole article, as it is cut, but this is Toshi and his two fans, mother and daughter. Either the girl or the mother (I would guess the girl) needed/undertook a heart surgery. The woman's name is probably Okumizu Yukari, the girl is Mi-something, the second kanji is a bit too cramped for me.
Just another Toshi's charity thing, I'm afraid...

Pony rocks!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: September 07, 2008, 08:39:35 PM
Thank's for the translation Anna.

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: September 07, 2008, 11:51:27 PM
Since this concerns Kaori, I thought I'd mention it here.
守谷香 - Moritani Kaori is supposedly her stage name; if you check out Toshi's Official Online Store and checkout his newest CD - "TOSHI Duet" - you'll see she's listed as one of the female vocalists he sings with. I'm not 100% sure if it is her or not but a Japanese friend said it was.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #49 on: September 08, 2008, 02:33:04 AM
Em... obviously, I cannot read the whole article, as it is cut, but this is Toshi and his two fans, mother and daughter. Either the girl or the mother (I would guess the girl) needed/undertook a heart surgery. The woman's name is probably Okumizu Yukari, the girl is Mi-something, the second kanji is a bit too cramped for me.
Just another Toshi's charity thing, I'm afraid...

Ohhhh, I see. I knew about the heart-surgery thing, but I assumed it was his wife and daughter.
Thank you for clearing that up for me before I went around spreading that. xD

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #50 on: September 08, 2008, 09:09:50 AM
No problem, really.

Pony rocks!

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: September 08, 2008, 11:04:23 AM
Since this concerns Kaori, I thought I'd mention it here.
守谷香 - Moritani Kaori is supposedly her stage name; if you check out Toshi's Official Online Store and checkout his newest CD - "TOSHI Duet" - you'll see she's listed as one of the female vocalists he sings with. I'm not 100% sure if it is her or not but a Japanese friend said it was.

Yup yup  ;) I don't think there are two singers with the same name and considering they know each other (quite well  ;D ). I must say I'm quite curious how this turns out  :) it seems their relationship isn't bad when this project came into being  :) I'm looking forward to hear the song.

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: September 15, 2008, 10:42:46 PM
I don't know if somebody noticed but if you look Kaori up almost anywhere on English written sites, it gives you the name MoriSUMI Kaori as Toshi's wife, but if you look in characters and on japanese youtube (where you can see her face and it IS her) it gives you MoriTANI Kaori (守谷香 ) which should be the right version as far as I know - so it really is the person who now sings the duet with Toshi... This is just really confusing. Does anybody know more about this matter? Is it just wrongly read character? Correct me if I'm wrong please or just tell me about what you've found.

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:45 PM
I don't know if somebody noticed but if you look Kaori up almost anywhere on English written sites, it gives you the name MoriSUMI Kaori as Toshi's wife, but if you look in characters and on japanese youtube (where you can see her face and it IS her) it gives you MoriTANI Kaori (守谷香 ) which should be the right version as far as I know - so it really is the person who now sings the duet with Toshi... This is just really confusing. Does anybody know more about this matter? Is it just wrongly read character? Correct me if I'm wrong please or just tell me about what you've found.

From what I could find using my dictionary, 谷 is NOT read as "sumi." However, I have heard that "Moritani" is her stage name - her real last name might be something completely different. There are also cases where kanji that don't normally have a certain reading are read that way because the Japanese person likes it better that way, but those are rare.

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: September 16, 2008, 08:31:16 PM
Yup, I know all this, but I'm interested in what happened in Kaori's case  ??? The change in the surname would look like there are two persons but there aren't. There must be some mistake somewhere.

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:25 PM
Yup, I know all this, but I'm interested in what happened in Kaori's case  ??? The change in the surname would look like there are two persons but there aren't. There must be some mistake somewhere.

I think I just found your answer:
その後「守谷佳央理」(読み方同じ)、「守純かほり 」(もりずみ かおり)と改名する.
She has changed her name several times over her career.
First it was 守谷 香 - Moritani Kaori.
Then 守谷佳央理 - Moritani Kaori.
And then 守純かほり - Morizumi Kaori.
She was a pretty popular idol back in the 80s/90s, and name changes seem to be a frequent occurence with idols - maybe to liven things up or maybe to avoid gossip/scandals. But I hope that answers your question.
I got that sentence from here: http://oops-music.com/info/view.html?oid=30087

Personally, from the pictures I've seen of her youth, she's quite pretty. Toshi's a lucky man. ;)

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: September 17, 2008, 10:48:52 AM
It seems the mystery is solved ;) Points for you Jess, thank you. So it is her in either way  ;D

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: September 17, 2008, 10:52:28 AM
No problem! I'm only sorry I don't take part more in the forums here - I never seem to have the time!

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: October 17, 2008, 10:41:32 PM
<3 <3 <3

http://www.myspace.com/wankukkumyspace
(this would go also to the Duet single topic :D but I put it here)
Thanks to guys from xboards, who found it  ;)

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: October 17, 2008, 11:24:44 PM
On her myspace, why do her pictures have "Wank" written on them?  :o

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha