• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Kaori

003chan · 24056

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: April 13, 2008, 02:39:01 PM
I would like to ask if there is anybody well informed about the matter of Toshi's marriage. I know that they got married in the beginning of 1997 and another few facts which I found here and there (also "here"), but does anyone know about the present situation (means since 1997 till now)? If anyone could give me a bit of integrated description I would be very grateful. Thanks a lot  for any info :wink:

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 04:00:27 PM
all i know is that he seemingly wanted to leave the sect since quite a while, but he was afraid of being alone, because his wife and friends were all into it. So I could imagine he's not with her anymore...

but i don't know anymore where i got those informations from ^^; it might be second hand and wrong... either i got it from his page or from another toshi fan, not sure

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 04:05:42 PM
This strikes me as just a guess but thanks anyway  :wink:  anyone other please??

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 05:46:47 PM
I wonder too, there's somekind of mix of information in the net in these matters. Home of heart is the sect you refer to, or it's just an organisation related to Toshi or masaya?

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 05:50:08 PM
Please try to focus on Kaori in here  :idea:

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 06:07:04 PM
I doubt anyone knows for sure, and even if someone says they do, I wouldn't personally take it as absolute fact without some kind of proof of the information's source.

It's particularly difficult to find unbiased information about Toshi due to the enormous amount of debate about the nature of Masaya's organization, Toshi's involvement in it, etc.  People's opinions about that stuff (on either side of the debate) usually end up coloring almost any discussion about post-1997 Toshi.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 06:14:46 PM
Yup, you are right Hollywood, but I wanted to see if anyone knows something a tiny bit more, or at least different points of view

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 01:50:29 PM
What makes you think Kaori was on that "sect"? Toshi knew Masaya's music because he found a CD at a Music Store, listened to it and got hooked, that was about a year BEFORE he married Kaori (he did it on February 17, 1997).

Source? Toshi Official OHP, Iyashi no Concert one, in the History section. Also, some of his books say it as well, like Aoi Hoshi no Tabibito Photobook which I own, released on 1996 after he got interested in Masaya, the pictures took place in Yakushima Island, Masaya used to frequent that place.

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 02:51:49 PM
I just wanted to know if Toshi and Kaori are still together...

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 06:25:08 PM
Quote from: "Sirimono"
all i know is that he seemingly wanted to leave the sect since quite a while, but he was afraid of being alone, because his wife and friends were all into it. So I could imagine he's not with her anymore...

but i don't know anymore where i got those informations from ^^; it might be second hand and wrong... either i got it from his page or from another toshi fan, not sure

WTF??

hi there

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 08:23:07 PM
Quote from: "darkcat21"
Quote from: "Sirimono"

WTF??

LOL

Agree with you Hollywood.

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 08:41:11 AM
Most stupid rumor ever.

- Not a sect.

- Kaori wasn't in Masaya's group.

- Toshi's friends weren't in Masaya's group, in fact he lost friend and family bonds (temporarily, fixed in 1998) because of siding with Masaya.

Please refer to my third post on this thread:
http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=220&start=50

I listed in 15 points the known story about it.

About Kaori, Toshi had met her in November 1993 during rock opera "Hamlet". He was Hamlet and she was Ofelia. Kaori sings and acts nicely. Demon Kogure also appeared there, it was epic to see Kogure and Toshi in the same scenario. :P

They probably kept a close relation afterwards. Not much is known about their private life, not even marriage photos, only a photo precisely from Hamlet rock opera. It's good for them I think, to be so reserved about it. I wouldn't like fucking media getting into my personal life (more than they already did with Toshi's).

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://hideincarnate.livejournal.com
Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 06:33:15 AM
So...is he really married, or is it all speculation?? I'm just curious! Because I've heard (and read) information that says he is or isn't...

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 05:27:05 PM
Quote from: "xfreakjess"
So...is he really married, or is it all speculation?? I'm just curious! Because I've heard (and read) information that says he is or isn't...

He is XD Aoi Hoshi no Tabibito was dedicated to her.

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 05:45:37 PM
Quote from: "Radical Pan"
Quote from: "xfreakjess"

He is XD Aoi Hoshi no Tabibito was dedicated to her.

Well then, congratulations, very belatedly, Toshi! X3
I can't find the dedication though in the CD booklette...maybe it's elsewhere on the physical CD...or on the single? or on the book? XD;

Offline Toshifan

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 06:15:31 PM
蒼井保志旅人は、アルバムをトシに書面を彼の妻かおりに遭遇したの詳細ハムレットトシしかし、今日はシングル! !

私は新聞記事を言ってやる

Yokko

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 06:25:20 PM
Quote from: "Toshifan"
蒼井保志旅人は、アルバムをトシに書面を彼の妻かおりに遭遇したの詳細ハムレットトシしかし、今日はシングル! !

私は新聞記事を言ってやる

Yokko

ほー!そうですか?!TOSHIさんが離婚しましたですか?!うわ...理由を分かりますか?前に「おめでとう!」と言ったけど今は...ま、シングルもOKだと思います! :D

Jess

Offline Toshifan

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 06:29:16 PM
はいトシは、離婚したことを言うことをもっと見た彼はかおりに多くの時間とトシ以来、多くの仕事を雅也は、今すぐに彼の癒しの音楽を維持するかおりとトシは、友達やまだ時刻時刻の宗派に表示されています。

yokko  :D

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 06:47:21 PM
Hmm... I'm studying Japanese for 6 months so... I figured out that they divorced and something about Toshi wanted to dedicate himself more to music?? ANNA please help !! :lol:  :lol:

Offline Toshifan

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 06:54:59 PM
トシとかおりが分離さを実際には、次の理由: "トシの時間を取るのは、癒しの音楽"と彼は彼の友人に送る雅也にもっと時間を費やすの日またはディスクを購入するのは、彼は一緒に会って音楽を作る数年後にします。

嫉妬とトシかおりは、これらの友達と彼の妻を離婚時に彼とトシ雅也会議を数ヶ月後に離婚したとトシは、シングルおよび戻り今すぐXで日本!

私は、新聞記事(日本ジャーナル)すぐにできるかどうかをスキャンする

yokko

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 07:03:07 PM
えと...  英語で書くことはどうですか。

Offline Toshifan

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 07:08:28 PM
Yes I can write a english. I  explain higher than Toshi and Kaori are no longer together they were separated from 3 years.
Toshi is only today and return to the group (X JAPAN).
the reasons for separation are that Toshi wanted to stay with Masaya to earn more money and make the healing music KAORI she is jealous then masaya council divorce after a few months TOSHI AND KAORI divorced.

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 07:10:15 PM
Thank you very much  :wink:  that was the info I wanted, I hope it's reliable  :wink:

And... did you mean, they divorced "three years AGO" or "three years after wedding"??

Offline Toshifan

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 07:13:34 PM
Yes it is reliable writing in my journal newspapers in Japan say the true story.Toshi distance himself in the newspaper that is true.

they are divorced from 3 years (Yes 3 years after marriage)

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 07:18:34 PM
:wink:  Thanks a lot

Offline Toshifan

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 07:20:28 PM
with pleasure  :D

Offline xfreakjess

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 07:40:17 PM
情報を書いてくれましたありがとうございます!その記事をスカンをしてくれませんか?ちょっと読みたいです。PMで送ってばいいと思います。

Thank you so much for the information!

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 08:21:27 PM
Awesome! so I was right after all, he was married. Bad thing they divorced tho.

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 08:28:52 PM
Yup, it's quite sad  :(  Toshi is the only one of them I could imagine like a good husband (and daddy  :lol: )  :wink:  but...  :(

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 09:03:41 PM
I honestly really don't care :P As long as he keeps on singing, I don't care if he has a wife, young wife or a hot guy! :P

This is my administrator color.