X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Has anyone ever met any X Japan members?

Guest · 32555

ben

on: April 04, 2008, 03:09:11 AM
Hey, I suppose this is kind of related to tour discussion

Anybody ever met any members of X Japan in person?

Or even received any correspondence from them - a letter, email etc?

Just interested to know your experiences.

Offline violence

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 03:42:59 AM
did you read the story by hidestiny in the "who has been to a concert of x/hide" section?. its a really great story, check it out :)

ben

Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 03:59:28 AM
Oh I've just seen that now, that is a really nice story.

Hope other people can share stories if they have it..

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 08:51:02 AM
I've recieved a few mails (3 or 4 I think) from Yoshiki on myspace.
They were very short though (understandable, I don't wanna guess how many mails he gets) and contained a million exclamation marks :D
Also I once got my hands on a mail address to what someone told me was D.I.E in Spread Beaver, and, well, I mailed and got a reply and it seemed like it, but I'm not really sure. He wanted to enjoy rock music with me some day xD

Offline Parakiss

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 09:03:17 AM
Quote from: "ben"
Hey, I suppose this is kind of related to tour discussion

Anybody ever met any members of X Japan in person?

Or even received any correspondence from them - a letter, email etc?

Just interested to know your experiences.

My ex's friend met Toshi when he was in Japan last year I think it was. And he was invitade to private party and things like that by Toshi. I am  just a liiiiiiittle jealous of him.

Offline Mii

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • LAST.FM PAGE
Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 09:20:21 AM
If I dont remember all wrong.. Pantherenoire has at least seen X Japan and hide live. Dont know if she actually met the members.

We Are X! Since 2001!
Psychedelic Violence|Crime of Visual Shock
Last.FM|XFreak Moment

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 04:46:51 PM
I met Yoshiki at the Jrock Revolution festival last year. <3

He's awesome. XD

You can read about it in my LJ report about the JRR Festival (or just click this link to skip to the good part XD)

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 06:15:11 PM
Quote from: "Amethyst_Dahlia"
I met Yoshiki at the Jrock Revolution festival last year. <3

He's awesome. XD

:shock:

:cry:

I hate youuuu~

*sob sob sob*

You had a picture with him....

I hate you more.....

*sob sob sob*

P.S.: If I had an opportunity to meet him, I don't think I'd remember to take a picture. XD I'd be just looking at him and listening to him (if he was saying something). I wouldn't even touch him. >,> You know, what if I touched him and he'd shatter like a mirror? *lol* Ok, I'm silly, childish and insane... (and I enjoy every second of it...  :twisted: )

P.P.S.: Hey, I heard that MUCC can pwn almost anyone! ^_^ I want JRR and RToC in Europe...! >.>

May X be with you!

Offline Skooter

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 06:37:57 PM
Quote from: "nage"
If I had an opportunity to meet him, I don't think I'd remember to take a picture. XD I'd be just looking at him and listening to him (if he was saying something). I wouldn't even touch him. >,> You know, what if I touched him and he'd shatter like a mirror? *lol* Ok, I'm silly, childish and insane... (and I enjoy every second of it...  :twisted: )

I had a dream last night that I was on the train to the Paris live, wearing an X t-shirt and I ran into Pata XD. In the dream I just stared at him for two minutes and ran away.
I think that's pretty close to how I'd act in real life XDD.

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 06:56:03 PM
Quote from: "Skooter"
If I had an opportunity to meet him, I don't think I'd remember to take a picture. XD I'd be just looking at him and listening to him (if he was saying something). I wouldn't even touch him. >,> You know, what if I touched him and he'd shatter like a mirror? *lol* Ok, I'm silly, childish and insane... (and I enjoy every second of it...  :twisted: )

I had a dream last night that I was on the train to the Paris live, wearing an X t-shirt and I ran into Pata XD. In the dream I just stared at him for two minutes and ran away.

:lol: I'm pretty sure I'd be exactly the same, its either that or make a complete fool out of myself, which tends to happen a fair bit aswell.

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 07:01:13 PM
Quote from: "Skooter"

You inspired me to start a new thread! ^_^

May X be with you!

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 12:58:30 PM
Quote from: "MillieQOF"
I've recieved a few mails (3 or 4 I think) from Yoshiki on myspace.
They were very short though (understandable, I don't wanna guess how many mails he gets) and contained a million exclamation marks :D

Sounds great! You should archive it and save into your pc hard drive.
Now that X Japan reunited, more fans came back, his myspace is getting much more overflooded, plus with his being too busy, I'm pretty sure none will get his reply from myspace anymore except if the person is truly his friend.

jigokugal

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 01:53:57 PM
Holy crap, that man never cease to amaze me! O_O He replies? I think that READING all those messages is MORE THAN ENOUGH! O_O

----------------------------------------------

Edit: I never wrote him and most likely never will. I don't want to add any burden. And I have nothing important to say what he wouldn't have known already.

May X be with you!

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 01:55:24 PM
Holy crap, that man never cease to amaze me! O_O He replies? I think that READING all those messages is MORE THAN ENOUGH! O_O

he never replied to me XD and i tried around the same time when Millie did. But well, i guess her messages were more interesting or her myspace pic cuter XD

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 01:57:29 PM
Quote from: "Sirimono"
he never replied to me XD and i tried around the same time when Millie did. But well, i guess her messages were more interesting or her myspace pic cuter XD

I don't think it's very good to write him..... he has so many things to think of already.

May X be with you!

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 01:59:24 PM

I don't think it's very good to write him..... he has so many things to think of already.

yeah i don't do that anymore. But back then when he just got his myspace i thought i could try it myself XD

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 02:09:32 PM
*lol* That's cute! XD

May X be with you!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 05:45:16 PM
Haha you're a lucky one! =D

so this one was the first time he answered eh?What about the second one?! :P

PARTY HARD

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 05:49:16 PM
Quote from: "Yu~Kun"
Haha you're a lucky one! =D

so this one was the first time he answered eh?What about the second one?! :P

He answered as many as four times but I do not share ALL of my mails with strangers :D
Don't worry, nothing indecent xDD

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 10:25:52 PM
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

PARTY HARD

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 11:19:48 PM
"are you really yoshiki?"
"Yes!"

XDDDDDDDDDD haha, that's good. xD Made me smile xD~

I guess nowadays he's too busy answering messages, though ... °_°; mh ... But I guess I'll write him sometimes anyway (not quite sure about what in detail, but yeah ... XD Had some strange day dreams the last days ... XD)

Lucky ones who got the chance to meet a X member °_° But somehow I'm also relieved I was never in such a situation xD I would be SO scared I wouldn't dare to say anything at all. I would just stare and then run away, I think ... and then hate myself for that the rest of my life XDD

Maya~
Good night, guys ~,~;

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 11:32:47 PM
Quote from: "Maya19"
But I guess I'll write him sometimes anyway

Please, do you really want to add more to the burden? If it's really not very important, why to write him?

May X be with you!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 11:40:57 PM
He might read it!It's up to him to decide if he has time to read or reply I guess! :D

And to be honest,I don't think Yoshiki would like to stop receiving mails from his fans whether he has time to read/reply or not! :wink:

(personally i've never messaged him)

PARTY HARD

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 11:53:29 PM
Yes, but look at his MySpace.. He hasn't been there for a month... and after 28th.. if I were him, I'd be afraid to show up there and being overwhelmed by tons of messages... XDDD And it's better using an hour for sleep than for reading constant: "Are you ok?" "You scared the shit out of me" or "I love youuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~ <3 <3" etc.. etc... etc....

May X be with you!

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 12:15:32 AM
I've never met any of them, but in the first post I made on Yoshiki's MySpace when I told him about how much I loved X, him, and their work, I also attached a link to my X JAPAN fanpage. Dork Yoshiki, he is, edited my post and added smilies and exclamation marks everywhere XD I loved that.

Offline Mii

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • LAST.FM PAGE
Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 04:55:57 AM
Quote from: "Radical Pan"
I've never met any of them, but in the first post I made on Yoshiki's MySpace when I told him about how much I loved X, him, and their work, I also attached a link to my X JAPAN fanpage. Dork Yoshiki, he is, edited my post and added smilies and exclamation marks everywhere XD I loved that.

Hahaha.... Damn that guy is wicked.  :lol:

We Are X! Since 2001!
Psychedelic Violence|Crime of Visual Shock
Last.FM|XFreak Moment

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 08:10:53 AM
Quote from: "Radical Pan"

hahahah XD wtf that's brilliant you think the post is still there?

Offline hidestiny

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MG-Cuxtom
Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 09:45:34 AM
as said as an other post (who had been to a concert of X or hide)
I seen hide, in january 1998, and he signed yo me an autograph.
I'had just 10 years, so I didn't speak english or japanese !

so my father translate for me

that was a beautiful remember  :oops:  (cry in silence)

hide said to me,  if I was happy and a musician, he was happy because his aim was to touch people with his music and his personality.

That was a thing I can't forget !

***in extase***

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 01:14:22 PM
@nage

"Are you ok?" "You scared the shit out of me" or "I love youuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~ <3 <3" etc.. etc... etc....

-> That would'nt exactly be what I would be writing XD;; (I'm out of the "Oh, i love you so!"-age °_° ... 3 years ago ... maybe XD *lol*)
If I'd write something then only IF it's important for me and not out of a spontaneuos mood ... e.e; And how Yu~kun said : Yoshiki is the one to decide if he has time to read it or not. In the end it's my problem if he doesn't answer xD;

But this message still has time anyway ... xD
(Thank god I didn't have myspace 2 or 3 years ago °_°; That would have been embarrassing XDD).

Maya

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 01:16:00 PM

hahahah XD wtf that's brilliant you think the post is still there?

I looked for it and....HAHAHAHA HE EDITED IT AGAIN, omg, he BOLDED and made the font bigger XDDD that was probably done a day after or something because I never checked it again, but I was a n00b back then in Myspace and I didn't know how to do it (and I still don't *-*; ) but LOL, oh God, I love him.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14155082&blogid=152101763&page=4

It's the post under "Trini" (which is my name btw).

This is hilarious, I gotta tell my bf about this, lol.