X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

What do you do ? (Job, studying, hobbies etc...)

Lucs · 10915

Offline madrigal

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 07:54:23 PM
haha, I can't believe you actually liked Sweden! But still, the south of Sweden is more beautiful than the north :P but I think that Germany is a more beautiful country than Sweden :P And I'm going through Germany by bus in three weeks :D

But, hey, no problem, I'm used to grammar (I study russian and latin!) so that I don't mind :D

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 07:57:01 PM
Quote from: "madrigal"
haha, I can't believe you actually liked Sweden! But still, the south of Sweden is more beautiful than the north :P but I think that Germany is a more beautiful country than Sweden :P And I'm going through Germany by bus in three weeks :D

But, hey, no problem, I'm used to grammar (I study russian and latin!) so that I don't mind :D

we learn the same languages ^^ so funny, I learned latin for 5 years and russian i learn since 2 years now XD

i fight the evil grammar!! but everything gets much easier after learning latin >_>

I thought sweden was really nice... but maybe it did a lot that i was there in summer, i don't know ^^;

I mostly like the north of germany, i'm not a big fan of hills XD

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:35 PM
Currently studying : Media , Culture and Communications with Journalism.

Hobbies and interests : X Japan , Hong Kong , Holidays in Asia , Guitar , Football (Playing , Watching) , MMA , Classic video games  , Subway , Fashion , David Bowie , Chinese culture of which i am a part of , Learning , Improv Comedy , Stanley Kubrick , Nostalgia , collecting X Japan and hide material , Adidas , Badminton , Studio Ghibli , Classic HK cinema and fine dining.

:)

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 08:02:55 PM
Quote from: "TG"

You too? T_T Well, I don't study culture but all the other.... things....

May X be with you!

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 08:18:42 PM
Quote from: "nage"
Quote from: "TG"

You too? T_T Well, I don't study culture but all the other.... things....

oooo cool ! , the future journalists of today! haha.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 05:08:37 AM
Quote from: "Zwanster"
Ugh everyone is in some sort of eductation, that is depressing to hear, I'm in the horrible world of work, it's fairly soul destroying, and I'm only 18 :cry:

But money is nice  :lol:

Lol, don't worry, you're not the only one. I'm eighteen and am working too! And, money is nice... :wink:

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 02:09:43 PM
I am on the last year of my Marketing & Advertising career, I will lfinish subjects on December and graduation is on June (yup, I'm finishing earlier because I took more subjects than I had to and so I'm a quarter ahead). After that I plan on studying a master abroad (haven't decided where yet) related to Advertising as well, more propaganda like (propaganda is not the same as ads!).

Hobbies? music, pets, videogames, watching cool TV shows and Japanese Dramas, and I love cars! XD

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 10:10:56 PM
I'm going to start university this year, studying the main languages of here(catalan and spanish) and also english and deutsch. Hopefully, I'll start japanese at university, this year or next. My main hobbies are music, playing music, writing music.... :lol: :twisted:

Add reading, going out with friends to concerts or the city, pets, playing computer games now and then, films, asiatic culture, an important activity that the german x-freaks might know the verb: schlafen, otherwise called, sleeping...too.   :P

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 10:16:02 PM
Quote from: "Edside"
an important activity that the german x-freaks might know the verb: schlafen, otherwise called, sleeping...too.   :P

schlafen *_*

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #39 on: April 14, 2008, 10:18:42 PM
Ich mag schlafen auch...  8)

May X be with you!

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 08:06:08 PM
I stay at home and answer phone calls all day. Well during the week. In my free time I enjoy listening to music, learning to play guitar, I love video games and I spend time with my kids. I also write poetry and just like being the dork that I am.

Offline hideisgod

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/vanillasugarcube
Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 07:55:08 PM
I teach art at a place called All About Music and Arts, and I have been taking piano there for 2 or 3 years, I can't remember.  Someday, I hopefully either want to work for a record label or for the government.  I know, very wide gap there...

Oh, I'm also a student in High School.  I'm about to enter my senior year.

I LOVE YOSHIKI :D

pinku_

Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 01:11:48 AM
--- there is a new topic about this ----  :o
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 04:04:49 AM by pinku_ »

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: November 09, 2009, 05:18:09 PM
eh, i go to school, work, go home, and play my guitar.

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: November 09, 2009, 07:50:11 PM
study japanese (and korean) playing guitar

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 01:22:17 PM
I am working at the financial department of a council-house.
(Now I have a week's holiday)
I am in an amateur theathre group and I take violin lessons.
My greatest hobby and being is being mama...but my daughters becoming adults are flying quietly out one by one.
So I'm hoping for grandchilds within a couple of years...

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 01:33:59 PM
My hobbies are Japanese music, and recently astronomy. My major is aircraft (structure) design but now I'm still taking courses like engineering mechanics, knowing little about how to draw out an airplane :P
I used to take piano lessons (until 6 years ago) and now my skills are getting worse...

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 01:47:09 PM
I live and work in Tokyo.  I work for an interpreting school and for a major travel company in their technical college (I guess that's the best way to put it).  I have lived in Japan for over 8 years and have decided to stay for quite a while!

When X Japan reunited in 2008 there was quite a bit of news about them on the TV in the mornings.  Also, Junichi Koizumi (ex-PM) really likes them so I became curious.  The very little bit they played on the TV captured my interest.  The rest is history...

I'm a good deal older than most of you and so my study days are way over.  However, I have a Masters in Education plus an assortment of other qualifications.

I work a lot so I don't have a lot of time to pursue my hobbies.  However, when I do, I enjoy studying Japanese, hiking, writing the occasional haiku (in English), travelling, hula dance and I have a lifelong passion for helping animals.  I have always been involved in animal welfare and currently support a fantastic animal refuge here.  Next month I will return home (Melbourne, Australia) to once again attend the opening of the annual barbaric duck shooting season.  I belong to a group called the Coalition Against Duck Shooting and we go out and help injured wildlife and try to do all we can to stop the shooting.  I haven't been out on the wetlands the whole time I've been in Japan so it'll be quite an experience.

One of my other passions is doing X-Japan stuff like going to hide's hometown and wandering around (I actually lived there for 5 months before I even knew about X Japan....I now see it with different eyes), visiting hide's grave, wandering around where he used to live in Tokyo, going to the LEMONed shop and going to Honganji Temple where they held his funeral.  As much as I love hide I don't listen to so much of his solo stuff as I do X-Japan.  And, as for X-Japan, it's their ballads I really love.  By the way, today I came across a shop selling indies music (2nd hand).  Lots of cool hide stuff everywhere.

So, there is one mighty long post.  Please understand, I have nobody to talk to X Japan about so I can't help myself!

We are X!!!!!

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 04:52:28 PM
I am also a little obsessed with all new stuff that appears on the different theories of the universe. I think I have read all the books that appeared the last 30 years in Belgium of the universe.

Idem with research of quantumphysics.

Idem with all the stuff that appeared on living with gorilla's, chimps, bonobo's and so on.

I wished I had a brain like Stephen Hawking!!!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: February 05, 2010, 06:09:28 PM
I work on a mining company and keep touching guitar,hear X

Offline jimmyray

• View Profile
Reply #50 on: February 06, 2010, 11:34:35 AM
I have just completed my studies and now I am an software engineering company and doing job in IT company and enjoying my days .I love to play games,dance and to read books.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 11:36:47 AM by jimmyray »