X JAPAN ATTACKS AGAIN - NIGHT OF MADNESS

darkcat21 · 55026

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #300 on: March 30, 2008, 03:54:25 AM
Quote from: "pixy"
mmm Good point. That would make sense I didn't really think about it. You say Jrock and I automatically assume the only show will be LA ^^ I hope they go to NY that I could at least drive to within a day ... probably?  [not to mention if they did LA last Yoshiki could just go home to his house there ^^ ... *rolls eyes* okay I'm being silly now ...]

Hey, actually, that's not so silly if you think about it-- especially if they want to record at Yoshiki's LA studio?

Tell you the truth, I'm actually worried about the potential for them playing NY but not LA. :?  Probably an irrational concern-- after all, why wouldn't they?-- but Yoshiki's so unpredictable, you really never know...

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline pixy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://pixychild.livejournal.com/
Reply #301 on: March 30, 2008, 05:15:44 AM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
Hey, actually, that's not so silly if you think about it-- especially if they want to record at Yoshiki's LA studio?

Tell you the truth, I'm actually worried about the potential for them playing NY but not LA. :?  Probably an irrational concern-- after all, why wouldn't they?-- but Yoshiki's so unpredictable, you really never know...

Now that is an irrational fear! I think it's highly unlikely that they won't play the West coast! But it would make sense to do a show on either side of the US ... as we're kinda spread out. Would be kinda like only doing one show in Europe ... way to spread out to even reach half of it. [Paris and maybe some place in Germany I'm thinking maybe??]

... yeah ok that's true it would be good if they wanted to record ^_^ haha ... I just feel silly because I didn't sleep much last night [I slept through the concert but that's about it xD]

img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/pixychild/shinjukulost/yoshikicv0.gif[/img]
Take care YOSHIKI!!

Offline jigokugal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: March 30, 2008, 07:29:44 AM
Just watched the bootleg of X...
Toshi shouted..
ON BASS... HEATH!!!!
ON GUITAR... PA...TA!!!!
ON GUITAR.... HI....DEE....!!!
ON DRUMS .... YOSHIKI!!!
ON VOCAL....TOSHI!!!

I feel so excited!! Imagine how long we havent heard this. Omg!! And the HI..DEE... part sounds soo awesome. Everything..... *tears of joy*

jigokugal

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #303 on: March 30, 2008, 07:36:08 AM
is it can be illegal tiem now plz

credits to tamakawai :3

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/xkurokei/
Reply #304 on: March 30, 2008, 07:38:05 AM
Quote from: "jigokugal"
Just watched the bootleg of X...
Toshi shouted..
ON BASS... HEATH!!!!
ON GUITAR... PA...TA!!!!
ON GUITAR.... HI....DEE....!!!
ON DRUMS .... YOSHIKI!!!
ON VOCAL....TOSHI!!!

I feel so excited!! Imagine how long we havent heard this. Omg!! And the HI..DEE... part sounds soo awesome. Everything..... *tears of joy*

ME TOO!!
Me and my sis were so happy we cried!! XD

Here comes hide!

Psychedelic Violence X Crime of Visual Shock

ben

Reply #305 on: March 30, 2008, 12:12:58 PM
Thanks so much for the updates again. Now, its the final night, sadly (but hopefully it won't be the last we see of them for a LONG time hopefully)

Thanks for posting that video also. Great seeing Richard Fortus on stage with X Japan. Seeing him playing alongside PATA for me was very exciting.

P.S. The end of the video was amazing, Yoshiki is so excited. There's no way these guys wouldn't want to keep going seeing how enthusiastic they are.

P.P.S If a photo or screen capture of Richard Fortus playing next to PATA is available out there somewhere I'd beg to get it..