X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki my heart goes to you, any fan please read.

Flippinklein · 6389

Offline Flippinklein

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lostpyscho
on: March 28, 2008, 07:42:58 PM
I don't know how many of you have heard, but Yoshiki did collapse during the live today,err night...I have no clue about time zones, but I personally, feel like my heart is being torn at.
It hurts me so much to see someone I care so much about, in harms way, or not well.

I want to ask something small of you, if you have a myspace, send him a message wishing him well, lending your support, or any other thing you can tell him, to help show him the love and support behind him

[if you can slip in how he should take a nap!]

I just want him to know, in the worse way, how much we care for him, and how much we want him to be well.

X is alot to me, its my childhood, its my love, my inspiration and my present.
And each member, Yoshiki to Jun, means something to me.
Members current and past.
Members with us, and the angel who now watches us.

This entire ordeal is heart breaking to me.
Even though I know he was at the press conference afterwards, even though I know he will be alright.
It worries me, and scares me. To the point where I feel the tears well at the brink of my eyes.
I don't know how many of you out there share these feelings, these pains.
But I lend my heart out to all of the fans, and most importantly to Yoshiki, and the other members of X.

My heart goes to him, and my hopes go to his health and safety.

Please take care.

WE ARE X!

He lives on with each smile that his music brings to each childs and adults face

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 07:51:45 PM
I don't think there is anyone who dares to call himself an X Freak who doesn't wish well for Yoshiki right now.

But honestly, I don't think he'll be checking his MySpace anytime now ;)

This is my administrator color.

Offline pixy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://pixychild.livejournal.com/
Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 08:05:01 PM
hehe well I'm sure he won't be checking his myspace anytime soon ... but it's the thought that counts ^_^ We'll all send him our support mentally!!

... poor man his Myspace is probably already overflowing *pats*

I hope he's doing alright ... this whole not hearing anything is a bit nerve wrecking ... though it is only like what 6am there?

img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/pixychild/shinjukulost/yoshikicv0.gif[/img]
Take care YOSHIKI!!

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 08:11:28 PM
Quote from: "Flippinklein"
I want to ask something small of you, if you have a myspace, send him a message wishing him well, lending your support, or any other thing you can tell him, to help show him the love and support behind him.

But Flip. He hasn't been there for a month. And I believe there are still TONS of message he wants to read. I don't want to add him any burden in form of a message. My support and love will remain silent for now. I'm sorry.

To the point where I feel the tears well at the brink of my eyes.

I was crying. And I can cry again... but it's very tiring. This whole day/night was hard for him... and for us too. So many emotions. It's difficult to handle all of that. But it's NOTHING comparing to what he has responsibility for. What he wants to do alone. He's pushing himself to the very edge. It scares me. If there's an abyss, we must fill it. Even if he doesn't hear or see us, we should try to make him feel that we don't want him to fall. He's in our minds and hearts.

May X be with you!

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 12:18:24 AM
Best wishes, Yoshiki.

When a Taiji fan (who usually skips past the ballads) goes on all-day "Yoshiki watch" checking for updates about Yoshiki's health... well, I think that says right there how I feel about this.

As I've said in some other threads, Yoshiki will always push himself to the "verge of destruction".  That's part of what makes him Yoshiki, and part of what makes him such a one-in-a-million artist.  No one else like him, anywhere.  I have nothing but total respect for the way he performs-- the passion, the violence, the literal willingness to die for what he does.  Amazing.

All my best to him.  I truly, truly hope he's alright.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 12:48:10 AM
Quote from: "Honey"
Other bands would be like stop the drummer can't go on anymore,things like that.

Yeah, exactly... he could so easily have stopped at any point, especially before attempting Art of Life.  But the fact that he kept going, pushing himself to (and past) the limit-- just incredible.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline pixy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://pixychild.livejournal.com/
Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 04:36:08 AM
I completely agree with Hollywood. It's part of who he is. He's not going to stop just because he's tired. He never has before and that's one of the reasons I admire him so much. He's got a fighting spirit and I have faith in him that he'll be alright ... [might need a little extra sleep ... >.> but that won't happen *laughs bitterly* damn workaholics^^]

Yoshiki is the reason I got into X to begin with and he's just awed me ever since.

Our hearts are all with him right now.

He didn't name it 'Night of Destruction' for nothing I suppose ..... >.>

img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/pixychild/shinjukulost/yoshikicv0.gif[/img]
Take care YOSHIKI!!

XisMyLoVeFoReVa

Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 05:31:01 PM
I was so shocked, I was crying, so horrible T_T

Hope he feel better now and recover to do more great concerts >.>

Offline Lahtiska

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 03:35:17 PM
I really know how you are feeling..
This is maybe coming bit late but I don't care. I was lining
 to see Matenrou Opera & Versailles live in Helsinki Tavastia when I heard about that..
Most of my friends and "lining buddies" didn't understand me when I started crying without any control.
It really is very heartbreaking when I hear someone I really care for to collapse like that..
Well, anyway, I hope he is okay now :)

And btw.. I did sent him a message trough myspace.

And on the eighth day, god created Yoshiki.»

How should I love you?
How could I feel you?
Without you.
おわりのないあいのうたおいまあなたに

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 05:57:53 PM
Whoa, that scared the crap out of me, this topic is so old I completely forgot about it, so when I read the title, I was like "what's the hell's going on..." because as we all know Yoshiki isn't in perfect health right now, then when I read "I don't know how many of you have heard, but Yoshiki did collapse during the live today,err night" I did kind of notice the word concert. but then when I saw "eer night" I thought he was correcting the word concert to night because there was no concert today, which made me think "oh crap, Yoshiki collapsed during tonight while under care" then I noticed the date, and that the thread was bumped XD.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 09:03:23 PM
Quote from: "Ulquiorra"
Whoa, that scared the crap out of me, this topic is so old I completely forgot about it, so when I read the title, I was like "what's the hell's going on..." because as we all know Yoshiki isn't in perfect health right now, then when I read "I don't know how many of you have heard, but Yoshiki did collapse during the live today,err night" I did kind of notice the word concert. but then when I saw "eer night" I thought he was correcting the word concert to night because there was no concert today, which made me think "oh crap, Yoshiki collapsed during tonight while under care" then I noticed the date, and that the thread was bumped XD.

I thought the same thing.  :cry: I'm so fucking worried. Have been for the last week. I'd give almost anything for some reliable news.  :cry:

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 09:06:36 PM
Quote from: "MiscastDice"
I thought the same thing.  :cry: I'm so fucking worried. Have been for the last week. I'd give almost anything for some reliable news.  :cry:

If something really bad happened to him, we would already know it, trust me. These kind of information usually spread very quickly.

SarahAlex - the devil's advocate

Offline Belle & Sebastian

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 09:36:34 AM
I just want him to know, in the worse way, how much we care for him, and how much we want him to be well.

X is alot to me, its my childhood, its my love, my inspiration and my present.
And each member, Yoshiki to Jun, means something to me.
Members current and past.
Members with us, and the angel who now watches us.

This entire ordeal is heart breaking to me.
Even though I know he was at the press conference afterwards, even though I know he will be alright.
It worries me, and scares me. To the point where I feel the tears well at the brink of my eyes.
I don't know how many of you out there share these feelings, these pains.
But I lend my heart out to all of the fans, and most importantly to Yoshiki, and the other members of X.

My heart goes to him, and my hopes go to his health and safety.

Please take care.

WE ARE X!

dear yoshiki,

i too am very concerned about your physical and mental state. when i heard the news of your breakdown, i was devastated and cried a lot. but i am confident that you will get well soon, youve probably been through ordeals much worse.
i really do hope that you're gonna be fine soon.
be assured yo-chan, in this very moment you have thousands of x japan fans praying for your wellbeing. especially for me, your music, your personality and basically everything around you means a lot ( in fact everything in my whole entire life). i am right now deeply worried and have my fingers crossed, but im sure, everythings gonna be alright.

1000 kisses. yours truly,

BELLE & SEBASTIAN the pilot

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 10:12:22 AM
I'm sorry Belle & Sebastian, but what pleasure do you recieve from laughing at other peoples feelings? Flippinklein posted that message just after Yoshiki collapsed, AFTER THE FIRST REUNION CONCERT! Nobody knew what the hell was happening, and alot of people were scared and unsure about his condition. It wasn't a pleasent time, and as an X Japan fan, i thought you would understand that.

Just show some fucking respect okay? Is it too difficult?

MODERATOR'd!

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 11:25:50 AM
I can only say:  :? Belle, your behaviour is sometimes just... no.. OFTEN quite stupid. -_-;

May X be with you!

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 07:26:16 PM
alright, that was mean, but i sometimes find it amusing, how people think of x japan members, just like they're saints, gods or their parents or something. i love x japan music, but i dont worship the members; i'm not a crazy fangirl alright. sorry i was in a funny mood this morning + i cant delete the post, somebody who can is free to do it

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 07:48:03 PM
You can edit it.

And worshipping and feeling worried are two different things.

This is my administrator color.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 07:54:08 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
You can edit it.

i did

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 09:04:55 PM
That sounded... perhaps even worse. Embarrassing.  :?

May X be with you!

Offline aruzo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/aruzo
Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 06:21:18 PM
alright, that was mean, but i sometimes find it amusing, how people think of x japan members, just like they're saints, gods or their parents or something. i love x japan music, but i dont worship the members; i'm not a crazy fangirl alright. sorry i was in a funny mood this morning + i cant delete the post, somebody who can is free to do it

Man their alot of peoples idols and idols play huge roles in peoples lives so don't go on about all that. You can still care about people who mean alot to you.

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 08:08:01 PM
What absolutely annoys me are the fans who are like 'zomg he... fainted.. he's not supposed to do that!"

and here is my humble opinion.  Celebrities are only as human as we are.  They live, breathe, eat.. ect like the rest of us. 

When I went to see KISS, Peter Criss was so sick.. he missed the cue on a few songs, fainted on the drum kit, and even.. well I won't go there.   I was like.. 'oh crap.. I hope he's alright'

As was the same for Yoshiki.. but it was more of a 'OH Holy SHIT!'  as his faint was quite a bit more dramatic than Peter's.

People tend to put celebrities on such a high pedistal, when they fall victom to normal human traits, they fall further than we do.

The best we can do, love them for the talented human being they are. And when they have a fall, say "I'm here for you, rooting you on the whole way.'

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.