• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Works x-japan with queen

Aland · 1940

Offline Aland

• View Profile
on: January 07, 2008, 08:14:32 AM
Hi to All

I the big fan of groups Queen and X-Japan.
And I have some questions about their joint creativity.

1. On the Internet and e-mule it is often possible to meet composition "Yoshiki (or X-Japan) and Roger Taylor (queen drummer) - Try To Remember". Original composition was writen by Tom Jones (lyrics) and Harvey Schmidt (music) for musical Fanasticks 1960. For the first time it is performanced by Jerry Orbach.
Roger Taylor realy worked with Yoshiki in 1994 and they have relised single "Foregin Sand", on which the videoclip has been released and there was a number of joint performances.
I could not find in the Internet not one mention about where and when Yoshiki (or X-Japan) wrote this composition and where and when it was released. Also no one fact about participation in it of Taylor. (I'm think that composition is fake, and Taylor's collaboration - mystification)

2. In different collections fans Queen i meets such: Brian May (queen guitar) collaboration with X-Japan - The Last Song, 1998. "The Last Song" is an X Japan single released on March 18, 1998, shortly after the band's breakup in late 1997, also it was released on Ballad Collection in 1998. Composition was recorded with Hide, which was still alive on that period.
Also, i can't find no one fact about this joint creativity. I never heard, that May worked together with X-Japan. (I'm also think that this collaboration - mystification)

Can somebody clear situation?