Very Short Yoshiki Interview

Anna · 2316

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
on: January 03, 2008, 09:37:29 AM

Seems they caught him at the airport. :P

Anyway, they asked Yoshiki about the reuinon and he replied that they would like to hold a concert in spring. The reporter asked whether it will be in April and Yoshiki answered that "Um, something like that, yeah." Then the obnoxious woman tried to make him say whether he has plans to get married, to which Yoshiki (looking uncomfortable, imo :) replied "Not yet." The woman persisted and asked what does he mean by "not yet", to which Yoshiki replied in the sense that "not yet" is simply "not yet" and hurried off.
 :D

Pony rocks!

Offline xHanna

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 01:36:12 PM
Yeey , thats our man :D
Horrible woman, trying to interrupt Yoshikis private life. But married ? I didnt know he had a girlfriend and his hair look so long. Has it always been that long ? Seems like I missed alot by not using the internet for a long time.

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 05:27:30 AM
I actually hope the concert is either in March (during the week of my Spring Break) or in May (since summer vacation begins on the 5th for me ^_^)  because if it's in April, I'd have to miss a lot of school in order to go. X_x

But yeah, that was pretty nosy of the reporter to ask Yoshiki questions about his love life, especially in an unplanned interview. =P

Love his hair. XD

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 03:06:56 PM
So, the rumours about the concert being in April were not that false... April 14 is the most rumoured date, exactly 20 years after their first album release.

hi there

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 08:16:39 PM
We'll see. However, his answer was rather vague, so it might not be April at all...

Pony rocks!