• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Concert in February?

Anna · 3057

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
on: November 09, 2007, 01:24:09 PM
I've seen a short notice on the Japanese Endless Dream, saying there was an article in Tokyo Sports which  supposedly says that there could be a Tokyo Dome concert in February and then during the year a tour around Japan. But there wasn't any link, so I couldn't really read that damned tabloid myself. Darkcat or anybody else, have you read it?  :D

Pony rocks!

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 09:01:17 PM
I think it says the contrary (that the reunion is defeat because of Toshi...); I don't known that's what a friend told me (text above if anybody wants to translate).  Here is the original text, but that magazine is 0% reliable:

『10年ぶり再結成の「X JAPAN」
TOSHIの宗教問題で紅白落選。
来年2月に東京ドームで再結成公演を行い、その後1年を掛けて全国コンサートを行う予定だった』と掲載しています

http://caomoaier.blog108.fc2.com/

But, (from other sources) next week the guests in the Kohaku broadcast might be announced, and X it seems that X will be in it.

PD: Should we create a topic just for rumours?
PD2: A concetr in the Dome and a tour would be great too  :oops:

hi there

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 09:38:10 PM
Right, I haven't actually read the first line about Kohaku...  :? But you are right, it's not reliable at all.

PD: Should we create a topic just for rumours?

Well... we used to make topics based on newspaper articles (even tabloids) and then simply waited whether it turned right or not. Also, I wanted to find out whether somebody doesn't know more, because it caught my attention, even though one should actually avoid tabloids.
But actually yeah, perhaps we shouldn't mind it at all. I will try to concentrate on official messages only.    :)

Pony rocks!