FLASH magazine scoop: Yoshiki met Heath and Pata

AsukaMiyu · 6041

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
on: September 04, 2007, 09:24:40 AM
According to Flash magazine, issue 09.18 on sale 09.04, Yoshiki met with Heath and Pata on August 24th. Supposedly they had a two hour meeting at a Tokyo hotel during which they discussed revival of X Japan. Toshi was not present at the meeting, but according to unnamed sources of the magazine, he was informed about it beforehand. He has refused to answer Flash directly though.

Yoshiki's office supposedly told Flash that they can confirm that all members have the firm intention to go through with the reunion, though added there will be no official press conference.

Flash also claims to have received a fax from Yoshiki's office in which he confirms the meeting with Heath and Pata, saying they had dinner together and among other things also talked about the possibility to do something next year for the 10th anniversary of hide's death.

Other rumours mention in the article are the possibilities of X Japan possibly performing the theme song for a Hollywood movie that Yoshiki was originally approached about personally and X JAPAN making their official come back on the 2007 broadcast of Kouhaku.

NONE OF THIS INFORMATION HAS AS YET BEEN CONFIRMED OTHERWISE. We will update this topic as soon as further news will be released.

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 12:12:36 PM
I hope it's true. No idea where it potentially would lead though.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 02:00:04 PM
And I heard that Flash is total trash :D But we'll see ;)

This is my administrator color.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 04:46:06 PM
If that's true then the case is more 'real' than I first thought. :)
I'd like an X come-back. But at the same time... I don't want it to erase the glorious memory of the fantastic Last Live.

About the hide's death thing... I'm not sure I second that idea. Enough tribute and love has already been gived by fans and Yoshiki himself. Nothing of what we/they can do will bring him back. 'Celebrating' his 10th death aniversary will only make Yoshiki and us(fans) suffer more.

<3

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 09:44:43 PM
And I heard that Flash is total trash Very Happy

I am setting my hopes high all the same.
Thanks, AsukaMiyu!

Pony rocks!

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 09:52:06 PM
oh...reunion news...even though there is hardy confirmation nor offical announcements on the issue, I'm happy to hear some news.
To be honest, I had almost given up all hope on the reunion (and was so hyped by Luna Sea's comeback), but now I'm really hoping this is going to become real.

Performing at Kouhaku, now that'd be really cool. Making the comeback at the place where their last stage took place...damn...I really hope this is going down now ^_^

Offline stormrider81

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 10:28:15 PM
If its true, I really hope they tour the usa. I dont wanna have to fly to Japan. Im afraid to fly :(

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 08:18:39 AM
Flash may be a crappy magazine, but it could cause REALLY huge problems to them when they talk about Yoshiki gave statements to them and he actually didn't. So I for myself hope, it's true. :)
And I'm happy when Heath and Pata are around to talk to him.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Leo Van Newhouse

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.frappr.com/hanoirocksfrapper
Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 08:47:08 PM
Nooooooo, don't involve X in Hollywood, noooooooooooo.

NOT FAKIN' IT!!!

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 12:25:35 PM
Quote from: "Unfinished"
Personally I don't really want X to tour America.I doubt much would become of it.They have way to many important fans in Japan who have probably liked them since they were young and are now older but still very much in love with X's music!

Screw that. Japan have seen X live. The rest of the world havent. Its our turn now  8)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 12:52:19 PM
Japan (Tokyo Dome)->USA tour->Europe tour->Asia tour->Japan tour->Tokyo Dome show- The Last Last Live :P

I would be ok with that :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 01:52:26 PM
or one single concert in my backyard. That would be better.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 09:43:53 AM
Quote from: "Unfinished"
I could see them playing there, then some shitty newspaper or something trying to review that concert and just not giving credit where its due.Of course I would like to see them play live but you have to be realistic about it.

Actually if a band is able to come to Europe, I think it should be X. Not only in the point of view of a fan. It just occured to me that i talked to alot of Metal fans, some of them have seen already bands like Dir en Grey or Mucc live, and they told me that they don't like it. But I was able to make them listen to X - so that they could open up their own mind. Finally I have nobody heared afterwards complaining that it is shit. Some say they can't get along with the style, but the music is okay.
When the media's do it right, they will manage it. I'm sure with that, and I really really want to see them live.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 01:47:21 PM
Quote from: "BizKiTRoAcH"

Screw that. Japan have seen X live. The rest of the world havent. Its our turn now  8)

Haha, agreed, Japan even had the pleasure to see X still with hide and Taiji  :P Definitely our turn.
I'm afraid the chances for us Europeans are the smallest, tho, since I'm 99% sure that X would rather tour Asia/the USA before even considering to come to Europe...

RIP

Offline Mitsuko

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sparklysquee
Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 09:32:17 PM
As much as I fear what the American media will do to it, I know there are a lot of Jrock fans in the USA who would love them to tour. (Including me!! :P)

Ignorant American media, oi.... they do bad things... :(

Lady, lady are you ready to go?
Why do you have to be laying down?

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 04:11:14 AM
I think Australia would be the least likely place X would ever tour if there is a reunion.. (Apart from New Zealand of course :P) If only we had the fan base here, we have some awesome venues for concerts.
Check out the Dome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telstra_Dome

MODERATOR'd!

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 11:17:59 AM
No, in fact Czech Republic is the least probable one.  :?  (Though it's mighty popular with Japanese tourists...)
But luckily no important place in Europe is far from here, so should they do a concert in Europe, I would go anywhere.

Pony rocks!