• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Heath Solo

BizKiTRoAcH · 7155

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: August 21, 2007, 01:16:02 PM
Incase anyone didnt know (as I didnt at first), the music heath plays at the beginning of his bass solo is actually from Phantom Of The Opera. I was playing it at work and the guy I worked with said "Oh thats cool, thats the music from Phantom Of The Opera!"

I just found out the song, its the "Overture / Hannibal" song on the soundtrack. Its the 2nd track on the album. After that, he plays his own song "Daydream"

Just a small bit of useless info incase anyone wanted to know :D

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 05:45:56 PM
oh, so that's why the opening sounded familiar. Thanks for info.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 09:39:55 PM
The part before the song "Daydream", especcially in the White Night was actually something which made me think "WTF... what the hell is he doing there!?" I mean everytime the bass solo seemed to get a melody (except the Phantom of the Opera part in the beginning) he changed it @.@
I mean, bass smashing back and forth.... but that was making me wonder what made him that pissed :?
The solo in the Dahlia Final, I think is way better

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline NooN

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://myforeverlove.storythai.com
Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
:D I looked that concert. In a solo time of Heath-san, I think that Heath so cool~!!!! and his voice are solftly and werm, Nice!!!. I like it.

+...NooN...+:

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 11:06:13 PM
The "Phantom of the Opera" Part rocks, sounds pretty cool for me and I wouldn't mind if he would play it again in the future.

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 02:45:34 AM
So I decided to put this on tonight and I think my ovaries just exploded from this part. Haha..Yea...Hmmm.

Offline Kim Kyung Ho

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 03:16:41 PM
I Always find heath's solo parts in the concerts a little bit pointless to be honest. They sound like strummed nothings. The 1993 performance is probably the worst because there is hardly anything in the music whatsoever.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 11:36:24 PM
Yeah, it's not that I don't like Heath, but I find his solo's kind of boring. I liked the concerts when he played Phantom of the Opera at the beginning and then the version of Day Dream that has a guitar track and his bass being kind of drowned out, (I think it's called Day Dream....), but the part in the middle......nah.....Also the Dahlia Tour Final solo....gah....

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 11:41:40 PM
loved the phantom of the opera part, but the part after that is like..... always the same? I liked Taiji's solo's better.
(altough Heath wore a KICKASS coat o_o)

Offline Aerce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 10:38:30 PM
The "Phantom of the Opera" Part rocks, sounds pretty cool for me and I wouldn't mind if he would play it again in the future.

You said, i would enjoy it as well.

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 03:23:21 AM
I love this solo, The Phantom of the Opera is great, Daydream is a very nice song, and his performance is awesome.
The only thing I don't actually like, is the bass-smashing in Shiroi Yoru (.....Heath broke my heart along with that bass D:) and in Aoi Yoru it seems like he has problems with the mic....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:38:15 AM by Le Psyence »

In dazzle, I was ready to be destroyed under the power, was invisible.
When I saw the truth, I heard my ghost cry...