• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

How does Yoshiki write love songs..

Cruor · 20934

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: October 04, 2008, 02:26:17 AM
In a way, I do believe that Yoshiki and hide did share a deeper relationship than he may have with anyone... ever.  I mean look at Gackt and You.  Their friendship is very deep... to the point of being soulmates.  You can love someone very deeply and it not be a sexual thing.  If they did have that sort of relationship, okay.. I mean.. it's not really our business.

Oh yes.. and with the Marie thing.... It wasn't only the posting of Ryan's video.. it was that she used VUK Street Team's page to promote Ryan until fans spoke up.  Not only that, she trashed a few fans via emails. (I know from experience because she got rude with me when my sis tried to sign up with the street team as a driver/rep for the area she lives in)

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Jorge

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 04, 2008, 02:31:50 AM

Do you all think it's bad when boy loves boy? If no, why do you say so hard "Yo-chan is hetero!" ...? But it does not matter. We can think whatever about him, he will be always himself.
No, not at all. I just hate fangirls WANTING their favorite Jrock Ken dolls to be gay, so much that they actually draw pictures and write fanfics about it. Its crazy.

Now I can stand when it happens to current VK bands and the likes of Miyavi and whatnot, but dont touch X with your unrealistic fantasies, they're not your Ken dolls. And I dont care if thats about them being gay or them going to a theme park together and having fun in a rollercoaster, I just hate stupid toy-like fantasies and fanfics. Respect their music, skill and dedication.

Offline Miyoko

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 04, 2008, 07:57:53 AM
I don't care if it's true or not. I don't want them to be like this. I am not a fangirl. I respect them. The most. I don't want to mortify them if you think this. It's just my opinion and nobody can say if it's true or false, but them. You can say anything but i am NOT a fangirl. 

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 01:06:11 AM

Do you all think it's bad when boy loves boy? If no, why do you say so hard "Yo-chan is hetero!" ...? But it does not matter. We can think whatever about him, he will be always himself.
No, not at all. I just hate fangirls WANTING their favorite Jrock Ken dolls to be gay, so much that they actually draw pictures and write fanfics about it. Its crazy.

Now I can stand when it happens to current VK bands and the likes of Miyavi and whatnot, but dont touch X with your unrealistic fantasies, they're not your Ken dolls. And I dont care if thats about them being gay or them going to a theme park together and having fun in a rollercoaster, I just hate stupid toy-like fantasies and fanfics. Respect their music, skill and dedication.

There is  a difference in writing fanfiction and fangirling fan-fiction.  I have written my share of fangirl stuff... but there is a way to present a story without ... being.. well.. fangirl.  I"ve read quite a few 'rabid insane fangirl' stories that make me want to vomit.

( this isn't X, but.. good base of a non 'insanefangirl' story  http://community.livejournal.com/gacktjob_fics/52067.html#cutid1)

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Lee

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 29, 2008, 10:05:18 AM
"Yoshiki has just been through a pretty rough year,
it seems that he is starting to pick up the pieces of his life.
For hide's funeral he cut his two foot long hair off
as a sign of his misery a hide's death and as as respect
 for his passing."

?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And.

"Yoshiki organized a memorial concert for hide on September 26.
Luna Sea, B' z, Glay, globe, X, Kiss and Guns'N'Roses all played
 at the concert. It was his final farewell to his friend and he
 cried during it; everyone cried during it.
 All of the fans were sobbing.
This emotional release was just what he needed. "

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well for one, Yoshiki's hair was already short when hide died.

Also that band lineup was from a memorial concert that was discussed after hide died, but never happened.

Offline VioletCamicat

• Die-hard fan
  • Beware of the toxic kitten!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/violet_camicat
Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 11:26:58 AM
When some of your friends die, you will be sad, of course. But not that much. He might be poser and drama queen but it's not possible to play this. /I don't believe he's a poser... um.. maybe ... little *blush*/.. he was about 3 years in tears! He can't play drums!
I probably live in a "fantasy world" but I really believe he loved him...and he still does...

Well, I think the point which was sickening Yoshiki the most in this situation was rather history repeating itself. Imagine you're a little boy and your father dies in at a certain age and you have HUGE problems to get over the loss (due to your own age, sensibility and so on) - and then YEARS later one of your close friends dies at the same age.... and obviously by the same cause(=commiting suicide).
Seriously, I can understand that this can throw you back to the first traumatic experience and make you get ideas, if life has an evil plan to psyche you out. If I was in his place, I'd be mourning very long too, I guess. (Maybe not as long as Yoshiki, but who knows..?)

Above all I don't get the point whose business it is, if he's gay or not, if he had relationships with bandmembers or not. Not saying, no one is allowed to fantasize about it, but isn't that enough already?
As long as he doesn't say things like "I was in love with [insert band member of your choice]" - which won't happen anyway - you can't say you're sure.
And it shouldn't be a point to talk about that frequently anyway in my opinion. If I was a star, I'd feel pretty weird, if half of my fans keep on discussing for eternity with whom I am/was sharing my bed rather than talking about my music and my videos and my ass so on. :P

As for the topic itself here in the thread - I also don't think he necessarily needs to have those experiences to write love songs like those. As well as I don't think that he necessarily has to have experience for writing songs full of blood-splatter violence. I think often it's rather about metaphors...

Oh... of course it's just all my opinion. :D Cannot know what's truth or not either of course.

mod mode

And out of the chaos I heard a voice telling me:
"Smile and be happy - it could have become worse!"
So I smiled and was happy... and it became worse

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 11:21:53 PM
Very well said I-Cat.  To me..It does NOT matter what happened behind closed doors.  Yoshiki writes such beautiful music, does it really matter who or what he loves? 

His life has had alot of tragedy in it, but that hasn't stopped him from writing beautiful and heartfelt music.

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 10:17:39 AM
I just only want to say ... the song 'UNFINISHED' is touching me so much...

I wonder if Yoshiki had experienced the song himself ...

and of course ... we CAN'T forget the very first X's love song : "I'LL KILL YOU"

It's a love song tough :P

none of your business ...