« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 11:27:40 AM by Unfinished »

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 12:46:04 PM
I ordered from yesasia twince!
They are really good and I didn't had any problems!
Shipping is free and, at least for europeans, even tax-free.
I don't know how this works in other countries, though, sorry :/

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 02:09:08 PM
I've also ordered there twice. As AsukaMiyu said, the shipping is free and they're fair with the prices. However, when I ordered Complete II from there I had to wait about a month, and for Blue Blood & Jealousy Special ED's I had to wait 3 weeks before they even shipped any of it. I have no idea why, it said they were in stock when I ordered and still said so while waiting for them to send it. They did however give me that information either before or right after I ordered though... Can't remember which, sorry :P

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 06:30:20 PM
Japan mini are cool  8)

Yes, imo it's one of the best sites.

hi there

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 07:13:56 PM
YesAsia are one of the best sites to order from in my experience. I've always had my stuff delivered promptly (even with free shipping), everything always gets well packaged so it wont come in pieces and the customer service from what i've seen has been great. I ordered the "Art Of Life" DVD from there (the standard version) and the description said it had an art of life book to go with it.. it turns out that was only for the limited edition. I emailed them about it and just said they need to change their description. I didnt demand any money back or a return as I was happy with what I got but they gave me a $10 coupon free to apologise for their mistake :D

CDJapan are good but its easier for me to get stuff from YesAsia. YesAsia offer free shipping and tax-free delivery to the UK (which is GREAT for expensive stuff) whereas CDJapan dont. CDJapan are usually a bit cheaper but I have to pay for shipping and there's a possibility i'll get charged tax aswell so its not worth getting anything from there if YesAsia have it in stock.

My final words on the subject: YesAsia rock. Order from there NOW :D

Offline leading_note

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/leading_note
Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 01:48:26 AM
Agree with Lee. :)

I ordered from Yesasia once and the CDs arrived faster than I expected. And the package was in good condition. Though some ppl complain about tax problem, I didn't have to pay any.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 09:55:37 AM
Quote from: "Unfinished"
Ok thanks alot guys,that helps alot.Except do they have any buyer points like if you spend a certain amount at cdjapan you can get a free cd of your choice in a certain price range.

I dont think so, but they often have promotions where if you spend so much, you get a coupon worth so many $'s

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 02:08:28 PM
I forgot to add that my Complete II package was a bit damaged on the box's corners when it arrived. Not that I care so much, but anyway. Maybe I just had bad luck.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 12:58:04 AM
Everything I've had from there has been in perfect condition. If you get any damages to the product just email them about it and they'll sort out a replacement usually.

Offline Mitsuko

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sparklysquee
Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 01:09:29 AM
I ordered my Blue Blood from YesAsia and was very pleased with the shipping times, but there was a small crack in the case.  :(  But it wasn't quite bad enough to complain to them about. LOL I think I only noticed it because I'm so OCD. :P

Lady, lady are you ready to go?
Why do you have to be laying down?

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 03:27:13 AM
Actually there was a crack in the cd case for my "BLUE BLOOD TOUR Bakuhatsu Sunzen GIG" DVD from YesAsia as well. Order at your own risk :)

Offline Mitsuko

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sparklysquee
Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 04:28:01 AM
Mine was only very minor, and in an unnoticeable corner.  :D  Like I said I think it's just my OCD... then again if more people are having problems too....

But generally yes I would recommend them.

Lady, lady are you ready to go?
Why do you have to be laying down?

Offline orac

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 05:07:38 PM
I pre-ordered my Abe Natsume Photobook from yesasia last year, and it had still not been dispatched several weeks after it was released, >.>, so, cancelled it and ordered it from amazon.co.jp, and it was sent out next day on amazon.

img]http://www.freewebs.com/archonls/Images/OracBanner.jpg[/img]