• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

My brand new X tattoo

Astralmind · 2958

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: June 23, 2007, 11:25:52 PM
Hi guys, I finaly got my tattoo done. Very happy with the result... I let the tattoo artist look at my Tshirt and work from there. The real thing is actually much better than the pic ...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5392&l=86c66&id=561316272

:twisted:

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 11:45:49 PM
Wow, that's hot!

Mod color o' mine

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 12:31:59 AM
Awesome! I'm planning on getting an X tattoo but i'll be going for the the "plain" look of the logo, nothing fancy like that :P

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 02:03:20 AM
Thx for the feedback guys :)

I walked in with a plain black X printed on a piece of paper and the artist went 'Man.. where does that come from ? That's a really cool shape you've got there...' and then he saw the back of my Tshirt (Jealousy, with the X logo in the back, kind of rugged metal/stone look) and said "That's too cool, I'm gonna work on something like that" Hence the end result. I'm really pleased with it... again the pic really doesn't compare to the real thing. It's almost 3d like and the colored shading is amazing. Will try to take a better pic once it's completely healed.

Arg... getting hooked on that tattoo craze I'm affraid. The experience was great ! For those who are worried about the pain, I almost felt nothing !

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 12:53:10 PM
It looks very cool  :D

Quote from: "Astralmind"

For those who are worried about the pain, I almost felt nothing !

From what I've been told the amount of pain depends on where you have the tattoo done (like, on the neck is quite painful).

RIP

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 01:33:13 PM
Ferret : You are absolutely right though. However, I had some apprehensions about the pain since I was told it pretty much hurt anywhere and only was worst in some places ;) Ended up being almost painless on the Arm/Shoulder.  Places like the elbows, the back of the arm/armpit are terribly painful.

Offline [Didier]

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/didieer
Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 08:21:34 AM
rocks dude