Things, that pissed you off today

ferret · 184573

Offline friday

• Moderators
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 09:13:05 AM
Oooh, nice! (Part from the hours)

Thing that pissed me off today.. I failed my L's test, got 5 questions wrong...Then my friend rocks up (she hasn't read the book) guesses most of them and passed!!!!

MODERATOR'd!

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 05:58:37 PM
My damn inability to make the kid do the things I want.

The fact he doesn't talk to me.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 11:57:10 PM
Guess, you won't believe it, but... someone puked out of the window above my appartment... THAT pissed me off.... THANKS ALOT THERE!!! xOx  now I feel sick x.x

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 06:57:31 AM
Eeew, nice  :?

RIP

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 09:03:28 AM
Oh, ok, it doesn't piss me off anymore, it's just sad and pathetic.

IF it should happen that people come to take away stuff from us, I'm totally outta here. I'll just get my guitar and take the next bus to nowhere.
I've had enough for a life.

RIP

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 11:09:47 AM
Well if you need a place to stay, I got plenty of room in my house. Not a spare bed, but a big choice of mattresses. :) And a tent and a big backyard. It shouldn't get cold outside for a time yet... And a shop across the street, about 1 mile to the nearest beach and million more good things :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 11:33:14 AM
I have a spare room too  :P

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 11:52:24 AM
Hey, I was first :D

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 04:00:58 PM
You're sweet guys, thanks *hugs both*

Today's day is getting worse and worse...if I was religious I'd believe I died yesterdey and woke up in hell today.

And look, what my dear Metallica-fans friends have to say...again

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Can't Stop Live Earth Konzert 2007

you know, i love the red hot chili peppers BUT they are awful when you see them live.. this guy just can't sing... i mean they have improved, but, generally, live recordings of this band just suck. however, don't get me wrong, i love their album songs.
and if you really want to see LIVE ENERGY go watch metallica live videos!!!

What the soddin hell is up with those Metallica f*ckers? Gaaah.

RIP

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 05:30:49 PM
Fer, reading that, are you okay? I mean, does the situation seem to be a little improving? I& been there, I think I would have some understanding for how much the situation sucks if you're having a possibility of like, nowhere to go, it's pretty desperate....

Re to Metallica thing, is it that you're annoyed by the comment or rather having some problems with the band itself? Forgive my lack of comprehension skills, please.

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 05:47:54 PM
I missed you girl  :(
Nope not improving. I have somewhere to go, actually, anywhere but here. But I don't want to, I'm tired of moving. Yeah, I'm pretty emo right now but I don't give a f*ck about that, either.

I'm annoyed with the comment. I've only been once to a concert, and it was the concert of my fave band. That day, I met about a dozen Metallica fans (some of them went to the concert, as well) and they said exactly the same shit. "Metallica, blabla, best thing live, blabla, RHCP not as good as Metallica, blabla"...and I thought that was just some coincidence, but now I see such a dumbass online. I don't understand it, really, how come there are Metallica fans who are stupid enough to compare their fave band to mine? Both bands make two completely different styles of music. You can't compare the energy of a Metallica concert to the energy a RHCP concert has.

RIP

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 06:45:43 PM
Do you want to talk about it or something? Chloe would give me/inform me of the message in case I'm not like reading it in few days, I'm basically like here but just too many of things to sort out...

I think I get that thing with being tired of moving anywhere, it gets on ones nerves to be still running away from something or to something where nothing is secure and stable, right? Hugs if you want them.

I understand the somewhat music rants, as well. It would be like, say, comparing DeG to X [emmm, pun totally unintended I swear! x_x], it's more like some people just can't resist comparing uncomparable, parallels come to mind and to stop the thoughts would require some *additional* thoughts meanwhile before saying it, so... Perhaps you could forgive it as occassional displayal of poorer thinking habits? *cheerful smile*

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: July 20, 2007, 04:47:38 AM
The first thing, we can take to PMs, I think.

Haha, I've never heard anyone compare DeG to X (except that one time when  someone said "DeG has some guy like hide who's always red on him somehow"...). Tho, I wouldn't care when someone did if they said they like X more  :P

RIP

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: July 20, 2007, 10:06:10 AM
*Grins* That would be my thought, as well.

Oh, I've heard the comparison. From people not liking either; said both X and DeG are bad Japanese music that's not somewhat, of delight to their ear. *smiles*

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: July 20, 2007, 10:12:40 AM
Haha, morons, their loss.

RIP

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: July 21, 2007, 05:29:24 PM
Wouldn't say I'm pissed.... but.. I'm feeling so empty. I said bye to my loved one two hours ago and won't see her in a month, then when I see her it'll only be for 10 days, and then I won't see her again in another 3 months. It just .. sucks.. Right now I just wanna get out of this country as soon as possible. I'm not even happy that I'm going back to Japan in 5 hours, seeing Kyoto, Sapporo, and Tokyo.... Weird, being so fortunate and not being able to appreciate it. This creepy feeling in my stomach bothers me like hell.

"OT:" Metallica? Good live? Give me a break, a bunch of old men with Hetfield sounding like fuck thesedays. The only good thing with their lives is the setlist.

Offline Kyubi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yoshiki.fr
Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 06:30:40 PM
Well you know... My loved one is very close to you... In this country next to yours... Norway.

It sucks.

This is the thing that pissed me off yesterday, today and tomorrow too.

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: July 21, 2007, 06:46:52 PM
Quote from: "Kyubi"
This is the thing that pissed me off yesterday, today and tomorrow too.

You speak the truth :(

Quote from: "Kyubi"
Well you know... My loved one is very close to you... In this country next to yours... Norway.

Not very close to me as I'm in Singapore right now, but yeah, I live in Sweden (for the moment.......it's so hard.. should I be leaving everything behind, family & friends.... integrate into a world I don't know too well, for this girl?)

Offline Kyubi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 09:29:38 PM
Well... This is the question I'm asking to myself every morning.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #49 on: July 21, 2007, 10:11:33 PM
What pissed me off today... Well some comments on a news report that said that the Danish government allowed (secretly) to bring to Denmark over 200 Iraqis (families included), who worked for the Danish forces (translators etc) while they resided there, to protect them from the rebellers there. Most comments were really anti-arabic and sounded like nazi ideology.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 21, 2007, 11:39:37 PM
Quote from: "alex"
should I be leaving everything behind, family & friends.... integrate into a world I don't know too well, for this girl?)

No. It'll never be like it is in the films and books when people do that. IF you have money, go for it.. but if you dont have a substantial amount of money, its is not worth the risk.

unless she looks like Jessica Alba. If thats the case, go for it. I'd sell everything I own and sleep on the streets for Jessica Alba  :P

Offline Kyubi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 22, 2007, 12:33:31 AM
So your message is just a big paradox....

You said it'll never be like it is ine the films and then you  said that you'll sell everything and sleep on the streets for Jessica Alba....

Well you know... The police isn't that cool about sleeping in the street... XD

You know, for love I will do anything that I can do. I don't care if I'm not in a movie or a book, I think that love is enough to justify my madness to leave everything for it.
 :lol:

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: July 22, 2007, 09:33:52 PM
Well, I was joking. As much as I love Jessica Alba, I wouldnt REALLY sleep on the streets to be with her. As great as love is, think of the negative things about doing something like that. If you have no money, you'll have to search for a job QUICK. you need to find a place to stay etc. Its really not worth it if you dont have a nice amount of money sitting in a bank account.

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 07:22:38 AM
That she's doing to herself what she is doing. Damn damn kid.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

Offline Orkrist

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 26, 2007, 10:31:06 AM
Actually this pissed me off totally yesterday, but since I'm still pissed now...

Yesterday I needed to have a passport photo for my student card. So I went to photo shop and they took the picture. And guess how much it cost. 19,50 euros. 19,50! I had birthday on Tuesday and I got 100 euros for my trips to Tampere and that kind of stuff, and now this stupid silly photo comes and takes 20% of my money. Thanks a lot!

Arrgh, this makes me want to scream. I don't have much money, you idiots in photo shop. Next time I'll go to automat.

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #55 on: July 26, 2007, 12:11:21 PM
Yesterday I needed to have a passport photo for my student card. So I went to photo shop and they took the picture. And guess how much it cost. 19,50 euros. 19,50! I had birthday on Tuesday and I got 100 euros for my trips to Tampere and that kind of stuff, and now this stupid silly photo comes and takes 20% of my money. Thanks a lot!

So MUCH?!  :shock:

Pony rocks!

Offline Kyubi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: July 26, 2007, 01:58:11 PM
Quote from: "Orkrist"
Actually this pissed me off totally yesterday, but since I'm still pissed now...

Arrgh, this makes me want to scream. I don't have much money, you idiots in photo shop. Next time I'll go to automat.

Holy shit. Did they print them on gold paper? XD

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #57 on: July 27, 2007, 02:35:55 PM
I'd get like 10x4 passport pics for that money at home...

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: July 28, 2007, 07:40:01 AM
Quote from: "BizKiTRoAcH"
Quote from: "alex"
should I be leaving everything behind, family & friends.... integrate into a world I don't know too well, for this girl?)

No. It'll never be like it is in the films and books when people do that. IF you have money, go for it.. but if you dont have a substantial amount of money, its is not worth the risk.

I can't think of a movie with that plot :P

Either way, I just can't give up on it easy like that.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: July 28, 2007, 11:56:53 AM
No-one said give up. Just dont risk ruining your life. You still have phone/email/webcams and loads of other ways of staying in touch. Its not like you'll NEVER see her ever again, its only a few months apart.