• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Last live-Kurenai

crazy bitch · 8808

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: September 04, 2006, 12:03:23 AM
have you seen Kurenai at the last live?this song  is an awesome moment at the live...i really love the way hide is looking at Toshi,while he(toshi)is singing..he looks so good and so happy and i just cannot believe that hide
was thinking that way(if he was).....if anyone of you hasn't seen that live here is it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzs4iuSizWU

P.S.i'm not trying to judge anyone's opinion!after all i started thinking of the things,that were said here.....about hide and his feelings about yoshiki's and toshi's friendship :?

Offline Cruor

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 12:16:43 AM
Yea that was a cool moment.

Especially when he hit the wrong note LMAOO that was funny too lol

url=http://www.last.fm/user/SuYen/?chartstyle=listen] [/url]

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 12:18:45 AM
Quote from: "Cruor"
Yea that was a cool moment.

Especially when he hit the wrong note LMAOO that was funny too lol

heeeeeeeeey this is irrelevant!!i'm talking about hide's sweetness at his eyes whe he was looking at hide and you are telling me about his mistakes!!!loool   :P  :P  :P

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 01:50:23 PM
offtopic...sorry...

speaking about hide, Toshi and Yoshiki's friendship, i just watched a video, it's an arranging for song Dahlia in the studio. maybe you guys have watched it.

they were who listening to Dahlia were Toshi, hide and of course Yoshiki. Yoshiki was listening to a part of Dahlia over and over again. and when he asked to Toshi and hide, how the part of this song, was it too low? -i think that's the question- but the answer from Toshi was "let's listen to it again" and 3 of them were laughing, hide said "he even didn't listen to it" you know why? Toshi and hide were jocking each other behind Yoshiki..and Yoshiki didn't know it...

i'm really not good in wording...so i don't think you guys will see it's a funny thing... but it is...you guys have to watch it your self...

hide when he laughed makes me so.....happy!!! ^^

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline dianne_dejarjayes

• Big fan
  • ~Bring X JAPAN to INDONESIA~
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 08:45:51 AM
i had seen that... first its made me laugh but now not anymore...

have you look at this site  www.jrocknosekai.cjb.net  i know it from crazy bitch ( http://xjapan.hypno.pri.ee/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106 ) you can download X JAPAN concert clip and etc, i had download some video from there, if you have time to download, please download say anything concert clip, you will see hide eyes when he look at toshi, for me its the eyes of jealousy....

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 08:49:19 AM
Quote from: "dianne_dejarjayes"
i had seen that... first its made me laugh but now not anymore...

have you look at this site  www.jrocknosekai.cjb.net  i know it from crazy bitch (http://xjapan.hypno.pri.ee/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106) you can download X JAPAN concert clip and etc, i had download some video from there, if you have time to download, please download say anything concert clip, you will see hide eyes when he look at toshi, for me its the eyes of jealousy....

actually i've seen that and it only shows hide in the end.....and he is smiling....

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 09:10:09 AM
Not in the end.... when toshi walk in front of him on 3.58 minute... please
check again...

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 09:12:33 AM
check again...

ok i will check it....

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 09:17:17 AM
check again...

Oh my god!!i nver noticed that....you are right,sorry....he is looking at him as if he wants to kill him!shit...

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Dianne Dejarjayes
Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 09:41:39 AM
crazy bitch worte:

dianne_dejarjayes wrote:

check again...

Oh my god!!i nver noticed that....you are right,sorry....he is looking at him as if he wants to kill him!shit...

its ok.

its made me shock too....

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 12:24:18 PM
hey! you mean the one with the avatar Toshi and Yoshiki were holding on together?

O M G !!!! it was Tokyo Dome live 1992. and i've watched it for a month.  e v e r y d a y!!! you guys just watched the end... OMG, i can't believe this. it's so easy for you guys to think of like that. i ever wrote a blog about this concert. that moment, they were seem wanting to blow up their emotion. it's after the song Endless Rain. and you guys know how when hide looked at somebody else. his eyes were like that.

don't just because someone had told you guys that rumors, then you guys could think of like that!!!

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: "Yoshide"
hey! you mean the one with the avatar Toshi and Yoshiki were holding on together?

O M G !!!! it was Tokyo Dome live 1992. and i've watched it for a month.  e v e r y d a y!!! you guys just watched the end... OMG, i can't believe this. it's so easy for you guys to think of like that. i ever wrote a blog about this concert. that moment, they were seem wanting to blow up their emotion. it's after the song Endless Rain. and you guys know how when hide looked at somebody else. his eyes were like that.

don't just because someone had told you guys that rumors, then you guys could think of like that!!!

first of all:RELAX!and second:this is our opinion and yes maybe someone have told us those things as well but i think i'm mature enough to decide if i agree with that or not.....its not 100% true that hide was who he said to be but as pantherenoire said:he was not a saint and we all know it.but even if he did what he did,i dont give a shit.i still love him

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 03:51:54 PM
good then. we can't judge someone just because a glimpse look like that. glad you have thought like that.

everyone has good and bad side. and me too! ^^

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 11:59:26 AM
actually when you post that about hide,at first i was really pissed off,thats true  :P  but then i started thinking of what you said and now i think that i care more about hide.....its like knowing him better..and i want to know the real hide,his real character.i dont care about what he did*if he did*.and i wanna thank you for that post.really...and sorry  :roll:
cause you are right.i wasnt thinking that way cause i'm new at the whole situation(with X)and i bet you know much more than me
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 02:23:12 PM by Maverick »

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 12:09:09 PM
sorry for doubleposting but...pantherenoire,i'm not a spoiled brat....and this is what pissed me off more  :evil:

:D

but thats ok.i think what i said  worth that "compliment"(spoiled brat)  :P i was out of control,sorry me 8)

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 12:37:27 PM
u r welcome as well....no no no no!the truth is that when i first saw him i said:wow,he is so beautiful!but when i listened to his guitar skills i was surprised!he was very good at what he did and i play the guitar too,so i admire his skills rather than his beauty....Taiji for example is not THAT good looking(for me he is a sweetheart though  :wink: )but i like him a lot as a person(even if i dont know him) and as a bass player.....my point is that i'm not listening to someones music only if he is beautiful!! lol and i thought about Dianne's post because i had proof!this live(say anything)shows me some things that i never noticed before
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 02:23:33 PM by Maverick »

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 01:17:07 PM
lol.the truth is that when you see a guy like Yoshiki for example,you cannot resist  :P  :P

he is irresistable....so hot  :shock:  :shock:  ^^'
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 02:23:52 PM by Maverick »

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 05:50:19 AM
It's difficult to teach how to pronounce it, as different languages can pronounce "Yo-she-kee" or whutever else differentley. In my language the closest should be Yo-shi-ki (we pronounce exactly how we spell).

This is my administrator color.

Offline Romero

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/romerozombie
Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 01:54:23 PM
This is the greatest thing i have ever seen!  :P

That video is what has made X my fave band.

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]