• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Violet UK Mary Mona Lisa

returner · 3206

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: October 18, 2015, 09:05:42 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMRZJTPw5I

Found what might be close to the full version of Mary Mona Lisa! It's really beautiful. Enjoy!

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 10:08:18 PM
I'm really liking this track.

Part of me wishes Violet UK had an actual album coming out...

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 06:41:31 AM
I've always liked Violet UK so I definitely wish a VUK album was coming out. After X Japan, it's just a matter of time! I know we'll definitely get one, eventually ;)

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 03:52:57 PM
At least i know now why the bland guitar parts of the  X-Japan  Songs released after the reunion sound like they were played by a beginner on electric guitar.

;D   

Mhh sorry but i can't stand Violet UK and this Softy Music. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 03:57:02 PM by Taiji79 »

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 05:30:34 AM
At least i know now why the bland guitar parts of the  X-Japan  Songs released after the reunion sound like they were played by a beginner on electric guitar.

;D   

Mhh sorry but i can't stand Violet UK and this Softy Music.

What's Softy Music? VUK is electronic, classical, pop, experimental, jazz, rock... I don't expect everyone who likes X for their metal roots to be into VUK genre wise but there's nothing mediocre about VUK, even if the guitar parts are simple. Music doesn't have to be complex to be diverse :)

X Japan's guitar will never be the same as earlier X with or without what happened imo. X has always been a sponge of current trends. Dahlia had lots of simplistic noise guitar just like Sugizo's incorporating now. It was bound to happen