on: May 25, 2007, 10:41:06 AM
XXX
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:44:45 PM by Maverick »

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 10:47:42 AM
Thanks for the news.
Hm, actually this doesn't really get me that excited, especially the Last Live.
Bring on the old stuff!  :twisted:

RIP

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 01:06:32 PM

Why? we already have a "complete" version. I can understand a complete last live but if we have a complete dahlia tour final, why release it again? If they mean other concerts from the dahlia tour then excellent.. but if its the same one then they are just trying to get more money out of us  :evil:

I can understand if you dont want to translate without permission but I really doubt Yoshiki would be pissed off that you are keeping the non-Japanese speaking fans up-to-date on whats coming out. Surely he would want all the fans to know about it..
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:45:05 PM by Maverick »

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 01:37:50 PM
Quote from: BizKiTRoAcH

Why? we already have a "complete" version. I can understand a complete last live but if we have a complete dahlia tour final, why release it again? If they mean other concerts from the dahlia tour then excellent.. but if its the same one then they are just trying to get more money out of us  :evil:

I don't understand it, either. Just keeping re-releasing stuff that already has been released surely won't keep the fans happy forever. Except maybe if there was 2 hours of super rare behind the scenes material or something.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:45:20 PM by Maverick »

RIP

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 02:01:00 PM

Thats true, but still, if he just rereleases old stuff with no real change, that sucks. And I'm a collector (well, i try to be when I can afford stuff  :P ) and I want a "complete" collection  :D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:45:43 PM by Maverick »

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 02:19:06 PM
What were they translating though? I could understand if it was interviews or something similar but if he really doesnt want his non-JP speaking fans to know about future releases then I dont like him  :P

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 05:30:04 PM
Finally! X japan returns will be released too! :D
And about dahlia tour final, it could be dahlia tour final 2 days 1995. ;)

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 05:58:46 PM
Good. I'm a lunatic so I'll buy everything by him anyway haha. Finally a nice visual to go along with Orgasm from X Returns.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 06:09:44 PM
Good. I'm a lunatic so I'll buy everything by him anyway haha. Finally a nice visual to go along with Orgasm from X Returns.

The best Orgasm performance  :)

Yeah, great news, thanks.

And aboy Dahlia Tour... one thing is Dahlia Tour 1995-1996 which were the concerts from 1995 to 1996, and then there is the Dahlia Tour Final (what the article says) that are the two nights from December 96 and just one night was released.

hi there

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 06:44:23 PM
YAY for upcoming X-Japan Returns 1993 and Last Live Complete.

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 26, 2007, 10:42:57 AM
Quote from: "KRazyJess"
Some good news on a generally bad day! Thank you! :) And I'm looking forward to translations, if you'll be allowed to translate! *crosses fingers*

I'm particularly looking forward to X Japan Returns, since it's pretty much brand new footage, but the others could be interesting, I suppose, if they're being re-released...but it's great news, either way! :D

I'm very happy to finally get the 93 lives. They definetely have to be great. Oh and dont forget, except for Rusty Nail, we never had any real footage from the 94 lives.