• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Uploading videos from the mysterious vanishing Youtube accounts

demonbefriender · 5681

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
I'm sure a lot of people on here are aware of the constantly disappearing Toshi videos on Youtube, and I have tried my best to download those videos each time they're back on Youtube. I've gotten a pretty fair amount, so I've decided to just upload them all to X Freaks. The titles are incomplete, unfortunately, so a lot of the videos might have really vague titles like "Interview 1996".

I'll try to upload a few videos each day, but I can't promise I'll be that consistent (I can be kind of lazy and forgetful sometimes ::))

I'm going to upload all the files to sharebee.com, which gives download links to RapidShare, Badongo, zSHARE, Megaupload and DepositFiles. If you need me to upload it to a different site or reupload, please tell me. :)
Also, all files will be .flv, so I recommend downloading either KMPlayer or VLC Media Player to play the files, or just convert them.

Anyway, I'm done talking.
So, today I've uploaded a five part interview from 1996, from a program called "Tetsuko's Room" (correct me if I'm wrong).

Tetsuko's Room Interview 1996 (Part 1)
Tetsuko's Room Interview 1996 (Part 2)
Tetsuko's Room Interview 1996 (Part 3)
Tetsuko's Room Interview 1996 (Part 4)
Tetsuko's Room Interview 1996 (part 5)

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Great! I just uploaded some videos of toshi in the sharing forum. Toshi videos are hard to find. Thanks for uploading.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
So here are some more 1996 interviews. If someone knows what program these are on, the exact dates or any details, that would help me out (right now they're just "Interview 1996").

Interview 1996 (Part 1)
Interview 1996 (Part 2)

Interview 1996
Clip from the above interview

Interview 1996_2

"Toshi show 1996" (show full of crazy fans)
Now we can all decide if it's a dildo or not. xD
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 06:04:34 PM by demonbefriender »

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Morning Glory Live 1996

Toshi with Shoji Noriko/Unknown
(I'm not so sure what a lot of this video is about, honestly. I know the woman is Shoji Noriko, but that's about it. Clarification, maybe?)

Beautiful Harmony Live 1997

Interview and Hana Live 1997

Toshi with (unknown) talk 1997

Toshi with (unknown) live 1997 (Part 1)
Toshi with (unknown) live 1997 (Part 2)

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me find the names of all these unknown people. I really wish my .flv downloader could have saved the Japanese from the titles, but oh well, I guess. :-\

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
 I've got some of these videos uploaded already in the sharing forum in noticeably better quality. But most of these I don't have so thanks a lot.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
I've got some of these videos uploaded already in the sharing forum in noticeably better quality. But most of these I don't have so thanks a lot.

I'll definitely have to check that out then. I was really disappointed by the quality of some of these when I downloaded them, so it's great to know there exists better ones! Thank you for uploading those!

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
In my Life with [Unknown] live 1997

Endless Love with [Unknown] studio live 1998

All for today, sorry. Drastically need to organize/rename my videos before uploading much else..

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
OMG, thank you very much for posting those stuff above! :D

none of your business ...

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Sorry for the huge delay, I haven't abandoned this. I have just been having problems with my internet connection and can't upload anything. I'm sorry for that, I'm trying my best to get it back.  :-\

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Well you weren't lying about this project XDD Awesome! I want to take some, but my X hard drive only has 22 GB left and I'm saving it for the 5/2 and 5/3 Dome shows...I need a bigger X hard drive; 160 GB apparently isn't enough ^^;

If you could have told me anything...you would have known what love is...

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Of course not! xDD I'm just... a little slow at uploading sometimes. Yeah, that's it. ;) Two months slow.
You have a hard drive all for X?! That's awesome! That means you have used about 140 GB... Whoa. xD'' That's a lot. Especially compared to my measly 77 GB.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
If someone wants to sacrifice even more HD space I have those interviews with Masaya in better quality

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
I'm definitely willing to, I was hoping someone would come along with better quality.  :D

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
I think both of you have my msn, contact me there  ;)