• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

ToshI's offical Twitter

Feudal · 4014

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: September 02, 2011, 10:27:15 PM
I have found what I think is ToshI's official twitter, however, can someone confirm if this is really him replying to tweets? http://twitter.com/#!/toshivoice

Even with a translator, I cannot make sense of this. "X JAPANのToshIの名MC(迷MC)や名言(迷言)などをつぶやくbotです。一定時間ごとに気合の入った言葉をつぶやきます。あなたのツイートやリプに反応して発言することもあるかも・・・要望、つぶやきのリクエスト等があればDMで受け付けています。 "

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 02:36:08 AM
(0___0) ToshI has a Twitter now?! This is a little too good to be true, I think since ToshI's been a little, what's the word. . . Oh yeah, "hermit like" with social media after that stalker incident with his Mixi account (or was it with his fan club?). Anyways, I'll follow this "ToshI" for a bit & see what's up.

Edit: I got a response from "ToshI" in Japanese around six minutes ago. . .

If you can't see it properly, basically I wrote:

@toshivoice - Is that you ToshI??

He replied with: @Kurenai_Akari 覚悟はいいかー!! {Kakago wa ii ka-!! [I think it means. . . "Are you good to go" or something like that.}
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:45:02 AM by Kurenai_Akari »

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 02:48:16 AM
Haha! Yes I agree it's very odd. The reason I think it's a bot account that sends programmed replies is because he replies to a LOT of people...and it's the weirdest sounding things. I wish I could figure it out. I'm starting to think it's too good to be true that it's him.

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 03:10:40 AM
He replied back to me again (and my crappy Google translate is on, so it's gonna sound weird.)

Ugh. . . I need to study Japanese again because I can't understand this at all.  ???

Edit: I think I know of a way to see if this is the real "ToshI" or not. . . brb
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:15:31 AM by Kurenai_Akari »

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 03:58:58 AM

Okay Fedual, it's true. It's a bot. There is no way in Hell that the real ToshI could respond to over a thousand followers within 20 minutes or so (but there is only about 6 followers, including myself, that "he" has been responding to in the past 6 hours, so that is a little more believable if it was the real deal). As far as I know, ToshI is able to speaking in English & write it a bit, I don't see how he couldn't respond back in English when I said that I didn't understand "him".

On the top, it says ToshIぼっと a.k.a. ToshI botto ("botto" shortened from "robotto" = "robot")

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 04:18:19 AM
Good points you raised for sure. I got the impression from that small paragraph on his profile that he may reply personally to DM's which are "direct messages" on Twitter if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, would be cool to have either him or Yoshiki personally reply to one of us haha. I've tried really hard to get Yoshiki to tweet back...like timing my tweets when he's active etc but never had any luck.

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 07:03:52 PM
he replied to me within 3 seconds!! this is definetly a bot, people

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 07:41:39 PM
same to me, I think it´s not his one, I would expect that Yoshiki and Sugizo are following him, or am I wrong?

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 08:15:06 PM
@ Feudal & @ myuu - I think I can explain his quick postings. . . On ToshI's profile it's says that the tweets are being re-directed from something called "Twittbot". I looked in to Twittbot & it says this:

"TwittBot is a service that has just been released to the general public. It enables multiple people to publish to a single Twitter account, and any single person to post to several Twitter accounts at the very same time.

TwittBot is a service that allows multiple people to publish to a single Twitter account, and for a single person to post to multiple Twitter accounts. Bots can be marked as “open” (anyone can post to the bot) or “closed” (only a select list can post the group).”

So. . . I'm thinking that maybe it's not just ToshI using it by himself. Maybe it's Yoshiki helping him out (because ToshI probably isn't familiar with the whole Tweeting thing) or it could be, you know. . . someone other than ToshI who actually knows ToshI, like an assistant or someone **ahem** less friendly?

EDIT: @ Katrin: He is following the YoshikiOfficial Twitter, I checked again. (Off-topic: Sugizo has a Twitter account??)