• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

You know you're addicted to X, when...

ferret · 114161

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #60 on: May 07, 2008, 08:12:58 PM
When you always find a way to talk about X during a presentation at school.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #61 on: May 07, 2008, 08:43:01 PM
When you get angry everytime you see that "NEVER HIDE" advertisment

PARTY HARD

Offline aaroni

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: May 09, 2008, 05:03:34 AM
-When you get confused the spider climbing up your wall is grey and not a bright pink.

-When you can't play a piano without, after finishing whatever you were playing, removing your shirt and beginning to play on the nearest drum set.

-When you were incredibly disappointed your cousin downloaded Saw IV a few days after it's theatrical release and the person recording the bootleg didn't record the credits (*cough*).

-When you refer to driving to see your boyfriend or girlfriend as "driving down the road of love".

-When you make up imaginary enemies and proceed to be chased by them.

Offline Radical Pan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: May 09, 2008, 05:31:51 AM
Quote from: "Maverick"
.... when you can't help but inventing stories about songs which have nothing to do with X, but you use the X members as characters in that story.

I do that, ALL the friggin time with my friends.

-When everything you do or see in your daily life relates to X in some way.
-When you shout "WOAAHHahAHA BREAK THE DARKNESsssssssSSS" in the cinema's room.
-When you find Toshi's jaw and anything related to it, sexy.
-When you hear someone in an interview in Japanese talking about Yoshiki and describing him as a "High Speed Drummer" and you actually listen to "High Speed Drama" (it actually happened to me, couple of days ago, V2 special show <_<)

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: May 09, 2008, 06:43:23 AM
When you have spent over $500 on their music and are going to spend $4000 to see them live...

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: May 09, 2008, 08:40:10 AM
Quote from: "Radical Pan"

-When everything you do or see in your daily life relates to X in some way.

-When you find Toshi's jaw and anything related to it, sexy.

:lol:  :lol:  I'm guilty, oh dear...

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: May 09, 2008, 11:49:36 AM
Today's sins...

... when you are still tempted to put your snacks, pencils etc. in the shape of X (today's pieced banana snack f^^; )
... when learning, you read instead of "Daniel Jones" 'Jack Daniels' and instead of "Yorkshire" 'Yoshiki' and only then you realize that there is something weird on the sentence "Further north in Yoshiki is another seaside resort..." f^__^; and Jack Daniels is a famous phonetician... oh really? O__O  :lol:  :lol:

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #67 on: May 09, 2008, 12:03:14 PM
...when you don't buy twiX only to eat it but yes, to make a literally sweet X of it! >.>

May X be with you!

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #68 on: May 09, 2008, 01:10:21 PM
-when you purchase a starlight yoshiki and hide plush at the risk of constant abuse by your university flatmates.
-when you listen to them everyday for the past few years - while brushing teeth , during laptop usage , during walking to school/uni , during the gym , before sleep.
- when your friends refer to you as XJaPang
- when the first thing you do every morning is check for new X Japan news
- when you spend nearly £500 on merchendise even though I listen to ITunes or IPod.
- when you listen to different variations of ART OF LIFE on long distance trips to kill time.
- when you write a 2000 word evaluation of ART OF LIFE for a unassessed task in your first year of uni when the marks don't count.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 09, 2008, 02:01:37 PM
when you start thinking that the real Cinderella isn't as pretty as Yoshiki in Celebration...  :oops:

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/xkurokei/
Reply #70 on: May 09, 2008, 02:13:24 PM
Quote from: "TG"
-when you listen to them everyday for the past few years - while brushing teeth , during laptop usage , during walking to school/uni , during the gym , before sleep.

:D

Here comes hide!

Psychedelic Violence X Crime of Visual Shock

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #71 on: May 09, 2008, 02:50:14 PM
Quote from: "TG"
- when you listen to them everyday for the past few years - while brushing teeth, during laptop usage, during walking to school/uni, during the gym, before sleep

...or even DURING sleep.  :twisted:

May X be with you!

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 09, 2008, 02:55:27 PM
X is like ... the worst band ever to listen to at night for falling asleep ... XD; Because it doesn't work.
XD;I just can't listen to them without starting to sing and move XD Total impossible to sleep before the album is over xD;

And I don't have anything to say on topic.
XDD *steals away*

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: May 09, 2008, 02:58:20 PM
Quote from: "Sirimono"
when you start thinking that the real Cinderella isn't as pretty as Yoshiki in Celebration...  :oops:

:lol:  :lol: of course she wasn't  :lol:  that's why the prince stayed single in the end, because Yoshiki didn't want to marry him  :lol:

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #74 on: May 09, 2008, 02:59:47 PM
It's not about sleeping while X Japan's playing in the background. It's about waking up to their music.  8) And then the whole painful getting up seems much better and easier to do. :3

May X be with you!

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: May 09, 2008, 03:02:25 PM
But you said "during" sleep. XD And that's during awakening.
XP

Wild passion~

"C'mon Yoshiki, you can do this ... if you do it fast, maybe noone notices it's happening ..."
"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #76 on: May 09, 2008, 03:09:18 PM
Quote from: "Maya19"
But you said "during" sleep. XD And that's during awakening.
XP

I'm not a somnambulant to turn it off while sleeping. So naturally X is playing during both: sleep and awakening. XP (And yes, during falling asleep too...)

May X be with you!

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/xkurokei/
Reply #77 on: May 09, 2008, 03:17:31 PM
X is like ... the worst band ever to listen to at night for falling asleep ... XD; Because it doesn't work.
XD;I just can't listen to them without starting to sing and move XD Total impossible to sleep before the album is over xD;

Yeah that's why I played their ballad collection, On Piano and On guitar. They are much softer songs.  :D

Here comes hide!

Psychedelic Violence X Crime of Visual Shock

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: May 09, 2008, 03:32:52 PM

oh no it IS possible. One night i was listening to x on my mp3 and i woke up in the middle of rose of pain and it was like... WHOA I thought it's the greatest song on earth that i've ever heard that ever exists and will exist...
I was completely STUNNED XD

I DO love the song, but waking up to it, makes you really think there's nothing greater

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Matilda in Oz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: May 09, 2008, 03:36:30 PM
- When you wake up in the morning in the middle of thinking that "hide has so much on, he must be exhausted" (dreaming it's April 1998 somehow - happened to me this morning)

Offline Maya

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: May 09, 2008, 03:37:16 PM
Ah, Siri, listening to you I remember I have done it once, too xDD ... I fell asleep during Jealousy, I think oO And woke up in the middle of Say Anything, where it took me at least a minute (or two? XD) to recognise the song XD (when i'm sleepy i'm not really bright XDD).

Wild passion~

"Eeeek, he kissed me xD"

Offline hideisgod

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/vanillasugarcube
Reply #81 on: June 17, 2008, 02:18:57 AM
Quote from: "Sirimono"

oh no it IS possible. One night i was listening to x on my mp3 and i woke up in the middle of rose of pain and it was like... WHOA I thought it's the greatest song on earth that i've ever heard that ever exists and will exist...
I was completely STUNNED XD

I DO love the song, but waking up to it, makes you really think there's nothing greater

That is SO true!  I woke up to Orgasm Live and I was like, "This is amazing!  I have to listen to this again!"

here are mine:
-when you have almost 200 X songs on your iPod (different variations, concerts, etc)
-your walls are covered in pictures of each member
-you set your cellphone wallpaper to Yoshiki
-every time you go to Hot Topic, you run to the magazines and scan them for any mention of X (I actually bought one once, without looking through it, and it turns out there was a mention of X Japan, hide, and lemonED! So I put it on my bulliten board, lol)
-you listen to X every day, and if you don't, you will be very unhappy

I LOVE YOSHIKI :D

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: June 17, 2008, 02:23:39 AM
You know when you're addicted to X when you stay up until 4 in the morning and bearing a massive headache just to be the first to know the news about the upcoming press conference because you happen to be genuinly worried.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: June 17, 2008, 02:39:39 AM
Quote from: "matsumoto"
You know when you're addicted to X when you stay up until 4 in the morning and bearing a massive headache just to be the first to know the news about the upcoming press conference because you happen to be genuinly worried.

It's six-thirty nine in the evening here. I really want news.

Offline vayz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • My kinda music
Reply #84 on: June 18, 2008, 05:16:42 PM
When one of your children makes Art Of Life his time check everytime he goes to take a bath, that's morning and evening and the other one playing Endless Rain over and over specially when doing his homework.

Ouch!!! That's our everyday routine.

X Japan

ONE OK ROCK

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #85 on: June 18, 2008, 09:38:20 PM
When you buy a flower and name it "Pata" because its leaves reminds you his mohawk.

Taken from abecedazahrady.cz

Mine is a little bit different but it's the same kind of "species".  :D

SarahAlex - the devil's advocate

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: June 29, 2008, 09:18:27 PM
- you use "but Toowshie also says, to be free!!" as an excuse when you want something fom your parents (very guilty)

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: June 29, 2008, 11:37:09 PM
Quote from: "MIHO"
... Toowshie ...

Adorably cute spelling! Almost as cute as YoowshEEEKEE  :lol:

And yes, that's a classic excuse! I guess I'm also guilty!

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

ben

Reply #88 on: June 29, 2008, 11:58:24 PM
for almost a year I became bored of music and my guitar was neglected. when X Japan came back with "I.V." I rediscovered the band because I had forgotten about them (very easy to do when you can't buy any of their CDs here and after a while I stopped asking if CD stores could import X Japan, and this was before I got a debit-VISA card, so I gave up back then.)

in the last month i've really been listening to them alot and learning how to play their songs on guitar. im not as heavily into music as i used to be because i grew out of so much of what i used to listen to (black metal/grind and stuff like that) but its nice to have one band to be obsessed with again. an obsession that will cost me (literally).

i guess this doesnt have anything to do with the topic, oh well.

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #89 on: July 04, 2008, 06:21:29 AM
When your ringtones are all X songs and the caller's personality has to match the song. Yea try figuring that out.