• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Heath quits?

Beauty/Broken · 34469

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: April 19, 2009, 10:12:40 PM

According to Sanspo, Heath has quit. Another bassist will play at the Tokyo Dome on May 3rd and 4th.

Thanks to X Radical Dreamers for bringing this RUMOUR to my attention.

:'(

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 10:19:08 PM
I was wondering who was going to post it. I feel terrible D: I'm going to wait for an official statement, even though it doesn't look too good right now.

If you could have told me anything...you would have known what love is...

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 10:20:29 PM
Don't believe it.

Fuck tabloids.

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 10:24:46 PM
well shit.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 10:27:36 PM
Don't you fucking guys believe it!! What if it's not true?? Then you guys have been panicing for nothing!
Just let the man say it himself! Only then I will believe it.

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 10:29:08 PM
I panic a lot about everything so it wouldn't be new XDD I agree though. This has happened before.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 10:29:19 PM
I'm not saying I believe it. But I'm preparing myself for the worst.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 10:34:27 PM
I don't fucking WANT to prepare for the worst! This fucking can't be happening!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 10:36:36 PM
What i read on sanspo online (and other sports newspapers) today was, that the problem with Heath isn't solved, yet, and it's not clear whether he will participate at the concerts in tokyo dome, but they didn't mention anything that it is something definite that he will leave. i think it's way better to just wait up the situation and see what the management or X themselves will announce

EDIT: I think that's just brought up to the public's attention again because the tickets for the tokyo dome shows are already sold out... would be creepy if they sell those tickets in a flash and out of the sudden exactly this is the day that it is clear that heath will leave the band....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:39:44 PM by Maverick »

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 10:39:40 PM
THANX FOR POSTING THAT.

I can breathe again. >>

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 10:41:15 PM
Me too! I do feel a little bit better.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 10:52:50 PM
I even refuse to allow this stuff in the News section. The worst thing that can happen is that Heath's contract problems aren't solved and he has to pass on the Tokyo Dome shows. But I don't even think that will happen.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 11:38:50 PM
I even refuse to allow this stuff in the News section. The worst thing that can happen is that Heath's contract problems aren't solved and he has to pass on the Tokyo Dome shows. But I don't even think that will happen.

You have allowed Sanspo articles to be posted in the news section before, why not now? I'm NOT saying it's true - but you have to treat these rumours the same way as you would treat any other, it's only fair - especially as I listed it as a rumour when I posted it.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 12:21:34 AM
Do you have the actual Sanspo article or just the video that says that the Sanspo article says so?

Plus that contradicts a (though unsourced) mail that Heath sent his fanclub members.

Though if you get a real link to the Sanspo article and confirm that it indeed states that Heath has left X, you can post it (and link the discussion here, I guess)...

This is my administrator color.

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 12:23:50 AM
Well, there is this, but I don't understand it well because the translator gives me everything backwards...

Offline hellokitty

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 12:34:45 AM

pinku_

Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 03:31:09 AM
OM----FAIRY GODMOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS THE X BASSIST CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----

Seriously though...
I'm not believing this just yet.

I do hope the news is cleared up soon.

*back to office work*

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 03:51:56 AM
Hmm well that's crappy if true. Since the concerts are pretty close, we should be finding out the truth real soon. Or that's the hope lol.

Offline steam03

• Rookie
    • View Profile
X JAPAN結他手宣布退隊
20.04.2009 12:21    

【商台互動生活副刊組】X JAPAN歌迷的惡夢終於發生──已盛傳了個多月,低音結他手Heath可能退出樂隊的傳聞,昨日剛證實已成事實,X JAPAN繼十多年前結他手hide逝世後,再多一成員離開樂隊,令X JAPAN Fans們十分失望。

個多月前左右,X JAPAN突然宣布取消韓國演唱會,又延期發售東京DOME的演唱會門票,令人擔心他們是否解散;之後就傳出隊員因為各自屬於不同經理人公司,合約上出現了問題,尤其低音結他手Heath可能出現被逼退隊的危機。隊長Yoshiki經過多番談判,結果在合約上未能達成共識,Heath仍逃不過要退出的命運。但最令歌迷擔心的,是X JAPAN在下個月2、3日舉行的東京DOME演唱會,會否取消?

X JAPAN於5月2、3日在東京DOME舉行的演唱會10萬張門票,已全部售罊,但Heath突然離隊,令樂隊失去了低音結他手,而現時距離演出只餘下星期時間,是否能趕及找人替補Heath的位置,實令歌迷成疑,甚至擔心樂隊會否因此而解散。據說,多番遊說失敗的Yoshiki受了很大打擊,現時他則身在紐約,更會堅持繼續相討Heath留隊的問題。如Heath未能成功留低,X JAPAN上次在香港舉行的演唱會,已是整齊演出的最後一次。

TRANSLATION

Disaster for X Japan's fans had finally arrived. Rumours of X Japan's bass guitarist, Heath, leaving the band had been flying around for the past month and a half. 10 years after guitarist hide passed away, there is another member leaving the band as X Japan, announced yesterday (April 20 2009) that bass guitarist Heath is leaving as well - this leaves tremendous amount of disappointment and sadness in the fans.

A little more than a month ago, X Japan suddenly announced a cancellation to the lives in Korea and postponement to the Tokyo lives. What was worrying the fans was the fact that whether they would disband, again, or not. This is due to the different management companies the members are under. Because of this, the members' contracts with their management created contradiction, especially the one with Heath - he might be forced to leave the band. Band lead, Yoshiki, negotiated with the management companies numerous times but failed to come to an agreement. Heath, is forced to face the faith of leaving the band. What's even more worrying is the Tokyo lives on May 2 and 3, whether or not they will be canceled, again.

100000 tickets to the lives in Tokyo on May 2 and 3 at Tokyo Dome were all sold out. However, with this breaking news of Heath leaving the band, X Japan is missing a bass guitarist. With only 1 week of time, will they be able to find a replacement for Heath and be ready for the lives? Even more worrying is the fact that X Japan may be disbanded because of this. Yoshiki, after numerous and numerous negotiations, he had encountered a huge hit mentally. Currently, he is in NYC, attempting to find a way for Heath to remain as a group. If there isn't a way out of this, most likely, the live in HK was the last time this band performed as a complete group.

Source: http://www.881903.com/page/zh-tw/newsdetail.aspx?source=tbar&itemid=113902

All I can say is....o ..fk...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 06:15:04 AM by steam03 »

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
I don't get it.

If Yoshiki doesn't want Heath to be kicked out... It's his band. Why can't he just find a new management or so?
I really don't fucking get it.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 06:35:26 AM
Well, despite this magazine being pretty trustworthy, I'm still going to wait for an official announcement. This is just too huge of news for me to believe the tabloids just yet, so I'll wait it out. Of course, I wouldn't be too surprised if it does turn out like that.

If this does turn out to be true...
I wish Heath the best of luck, especially with the people that will probably begin to unrelentlessly bash him without any sympathy. I hope X Japan will continue, despite this hard blow. Right now I'm curious as to how the coming May lives will turn out...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 06:37:22 AM by demonbefriender »

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 06:42:42 AM
I don't really believe X can continue after they've lost HALF of their members.....
First Taiji, then hide, now Heath......

Yoshiki would probably still want to go on... But I really think it'd be better if they just... stopped after this. They're only making things worse. First all the postponements of the European lives, and now another band member gone... No. Just no.
If they'd find another bassist, I would have the feeling like I'm watching a completely different X...
New guitarist, new bassist. It's too much. You don't mess with something that's sacred to the fans.

Offline steam03

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I don't get it.

If Yoshiki doesn't want Heath to be kicked out... It's his band. Why can't he just find a new management or so?
I really don't fucking get it.

if you're asking me...then

don't ask me, i'm not yoshiki and im here to bring you guys a news i just saw

i don't fucking get it too

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know... I wasn't really asking it to anyone...
I want more information. From HEATH, not from a magazine or newspaper.

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Gahh...

This sucks. Good thing is that Heath doesn't even want to leave the band and Yoshiki wants to keep him in it,
so they must find a way to solve this mess in the end...

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Since when http://www.881903.com is a reliable source ?

This should be stated as a RUMOUR.

I think before commenting this kind of "news", we should just wait for an official statement.

Offline HarZy

• Fan
  • Sex, drugs and visual shock
    • View Profile
    • My Last.fm profile
Fuck this shit. D :

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
@Lucs: Yeah, but where is the official statement? I hate it when X keeps us waiting.....

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
@Lucs: Yeah, but where is the official statement? I hate it when X keeps us waiting.....

Why would there be an official statement if all this is bullshit? ???

This topic is really misleading, the title just want to make the fans go crazy.

This website isn't an official source, so no need to get mad and all... let's wait 'till X JAPAN say something about this.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 07:25:15 AM
But that video doesn't show a sanspo article but a sports nippon article - sanspo is 'sankei sports' and the official website of Sanspo still doesn't say anything about heath leaving.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!