• View Profile
Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 08:38:13 PM
LA = 5 hr flight; Bochum = 7 hr flight. Sometimes I miss living in Europe XD

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 08:49:21 PM
Palma, right now I wished I lived in Toronto!!!
If I had the choice between Luna Sea and X Japan, it would be X Japan!!!
Going to see Luna Sea is like consolation in the wait of X Japan coming to Europe  ;D (but also because it is a unic chance to see Luna Sea and know more about them).
I only now 1 song from Luna Sea: Believe: but I love the song, I know it because ToshI and the singer of Luna Sea sang it in Hide memorial thing.
And I hope Sugizo will play violin in concert Luna Sea.

But for me the real thing is to see X Japan, Japan, Japan, Japan....XD

CharonCaori

Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 10:36:02 PM
Rosier's the song that got me into Luna Sea. I love the PV. Mother is also a really cool song. Look around for some videos, they're really good.

I'm still trying to decide if flying from here to LA is worth it for the weekend... at least I have until wednesday morning to think about it...

Offline ppingg

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: September 03, 2010, 09:10:34 AM
I've gotten my ticket for the Taipei show.. Gosh.. Its full standing x.x

Offline jaimex

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: September 03, 2010, 09:55:33 AM
Grrrr.... the 2 locations that I can make it to, I'll b travelling on those dates. ORZ !!!

Offline Snapback

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: September 03, 2010, 10:46:31 AM
Los Angeles Show:
http://www.livenation.com/event/0900451E99...;minorcatid=201

Onsale to General Public                     

Start: Wed, 09/08/10 10:00 AM PDT

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 08:41:16 PM
I hope they'll announce another European date since I can't go to the Bochum live :(

This is my administrator color.

CharonCaori

Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 06:02:49 PM
Just bought tickets for the one in LA. I can't believe I'm flying out for this... I hope it's awesome.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: September 08, 2010, 06:08:47 PM
And I received just the news that our tickets are booked too, for Germany Bochum (with thanks to Julien).
I am realy curious to see them live, because I don't know very much from them. I only know Sugizo because he is in X Japan. I hope he plays the violin in Luna Sea too.

I hope they'll announce another European date since I can't go to the Bochum live

Hypno I think there is a chance they will do other concerts in Europe later, because they said other concerts will follow. I suppose after X Japan European tour?

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #40 on: September 08, 2010, 07:02:52 PM
And I received just the news that our tickets are booked too, for Germany Bochum (with thanks to Julien).
I am realy curious to see them live, because I don't know very much from them. I only know Sugizo because he is in X Japan. I hope he plays the violin in Luna Sea too.

I hope they'll announce another European date since I can't go to the Bochum live

Hypno I think there is a chance they will do other concerts in Europe later, because they said other concerts will follow. I suppose after X Japan European tour?

I'll recommend you some songs through FB :)

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010, 07:06:56 PM

LOL, when is that gonna happen? 2020? ;) just kidding. Bought my ticket, too btw.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 08:17:29 PM
LOL, when is that gonna happen? 2020?  just kidding. Bought my ticket, too btw.

LOL...But I have read somewhere a time ago:'European Tour will start from January 2011, but I can't remember where I have read this! But I believe what I have read!!!  :D

Anyway, now that I have the tickets for Luna Sea, I am saving money for X Japan in Europe, because they will come!!! They will mayby come to Brussels, who knows, since Yoshiki loves chocolates I've read somewhere...  :D

Thanks TG, I'll take the time to check out!

CharonCaori

Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 08:21:39 PM
Of course he does! Check out providence and mother
I've been a Sugizo fan for a pretty long time too. He has a really unique style. I also really love Luna Sea. I can't wait.

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #44 on: September 08, 2010, 08:50:08 PM
Anyway, now that I have the tickets for Luna Sea, I am saving money for X Japan in Europe, because they will come!!! They will mayby come to Brussels, who knows, since Yoshiki loves chocolates I've read somewhere...  :D

haha it'd be great if X came in Brussels =) I'll move there next week ^^ But i don't dream about it, i know it'll be Paris

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: September 08, 2010, 09:02:03 PM
haha it'd be great if X came in Brussels =) I'll move there next week ^^ But i don't dream about it, i know it'll be Paris

:D Yes, but they spoke about a European Tour. A tour = different cities. So, they have to know that Brussels is not only capital from Belgium, but also capital from Europe with also amazing chocolates and Beers.
So, even if they don't come to Brussels, I like to believe they will come! In the past, everybody who wanted to conquer Europe did it by conquer Belgium (or at least make their battles in Belgium: check out history). So, if X Japan want to conquer Europe, they have to come to Belgium. I know it is a weird logic  :D  but I like my logic!

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: September 08, 2010, 09:06:57 PM
Of course he does! Check out providence and mother

I saw a video of a sugizo violin solo before providence at the god bless you gig :/ but I couldn't find it again, it was beautiful.
I bought my ticket for bochum, too :) I am so happy to be there, it's a dream for me, I like luna sea so long now.

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 06:43:20 PM
Just got my ticket ;) This is great

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 07:43:15 PM
MiXu:ticket for which place you have? Germany? USA? Asia?

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 07:46:17 PM
Germany! I forgot to mention that.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: September 09, 2010, 07:57:58 PM
Do you know the venue they will play in Germany? Have you any idea of how the venue is? Big or not? Have we to look at screens or not? etc...

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: September 09, 2010, 08:04:02 PM
Do you know the venue they will play in Germany? Have you any idea of how the venue is? Big or not? Have we to look at screens or not? etc...

Well.. Not really but I think that I read somewhere that Rurhcongress (the venue) has a nice capacity of 4000 people.. but I'm not sure of that and that's all I know.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #52 on: September 10, 2010, 06:23:13 AM
somehow, some people say that only 2500 fit into the hall wihle others talk about 5000.... o_O; I think I'll check that propery at the weekend...

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: September 10, 2010, 05:19:23 PM
i only read at animexx 2000+ but it don't helps now  :D
this is a nice question  ;)

edit: http://www.ruhrcongress-bochum.de/veranstalter/pdf/rcb-gr-saal-bankett.pdf
they talk about 3.150 persons there, but this is only seating =O
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:21:53 PM by andy. »

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: September 10, 2010, 06:30:22 PM
And this is standing, right? So if that's true, there will be room for... A LOT of people. I hope it'll sell out, or at least almost. Anyone has some info about how much tickets have been sold?

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: September 12, 2010, 09:44:39 PM
Now I am really very curious to know who will be the opening band for Luna Sea concert and a little worried too  ;D

Who ever it will be, I will go through it  :D

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #56 on: September 12, 2010, 11:06:47 PM
The opening most likely won't make the show shorter, don't worry :)

This is my administrator color.

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #57 on: September 13, 2010, 02:23:13 PM
I hope somehow LUNA SEA management accidently stumbles upon this thread and reads my suggestion of 凛として時雨 as the support act ;)

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

CharonCaori

Reply #58 on: September 13, 2010, 03:43:08 PM
I don't think they'll have a support act, unless they drag them over from Japan. Since this is a world tour with only a few stops, they'll probably only have one promotion company. It'll also probably be much better-run than the X Japan concerts...

I have no idea though, so I could be completely wrong. I'm sure it'll be fun, though!

Offline Silvia

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 09:37:41 PM
I hope somehow LUNA SEA management accidently stumbles upon this thread and reads my suggestion of 凛として時雨 as the support act ;)
That would be great!
I only hope people won't start bashing the support band because it's driving me mad already

I wish they teamed up with X and did a tour together or something, being managed by Luna Sea, if posible XD

Neo tokyo charged 69€ to my account, I wonder when they'll start sending the tickets! I think I'll have to listen to Luna Sea again because I only "know" 2-3 songs like Rosier ans such lol

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:41:20 PM by Silvia »