• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

I HATE FANGIRLS!!!

motorhead · 7446

Offline motorhead

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: October 05, 2007, 07:07:36 AM
What's my problem? Fangirls. When ever you got a great fandom, there's always one asshole that ruins it for everyone.  

Take a look at this:

http://www.last.fm/music/hide/+wiki

Ok. Let's just be for real for one second.

It totally looks like it was written by a 14 year old girl that probably thinks she's an expert of japanese culture because she watches anime. It's pretty much incoherent and the grammar is horrible.

And, scroll down to the "facts" section. Sounds more like fabricated gossip than relevant resources.

First and foremost, there is no proof that Emi Takashi was his fiance` or hide was ever engaged. hide never believed in marriage, as he explained in the XMANIA A-Z INTERVIEW. Emi Takashashi was his stylist, back in 1994. But, there is no proof that they were dating or living together. Or had a fling.

Oh, and I don't think hide ever dropped out of high school?

UGH!!!! Someone please fix this shit up! this is supposed to be educational and professional information about a musician. At least TRY to sound articulate and less angst or repugnant.

I'm done ranting.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 12:50:21 PM
Yeah, fangirls suck.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 08:43:45 PM
HAHA, that pic is made of eternal win  :shock:

was born on December 13th, 1964, at St. Joseph's Hospital at 5:43 in the morning, in Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan. He was a Sagittarius, and had an AB blood type. hide, could be viewed (at just under 5ft 5in (170cm) tall and less than 110lbs (50kg))

Just look at the details  :P I'm a hide fan, and I happen to be a girl, which means I'm a fangirl, in a way (or girlfan?). But being a fangirl doesn't make you acutomatically a superficial, psycho-stalker fanatic.

Some song styles even defy categorization as they are unique to hide.

But I agree that has been written by one of those.

It's funny, tho, how most fans bring up the hide obsessionists, and manage to ignore those thousands of dumb f*cks that are filling Yoshiki's myspace with crap on a daily basis. Those people should really stop postings poems they wrote...about themselves.  :?

RIP

Offline motorhead

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 03:44:37 AM
Quote from: "ferret"
Just look at the details Razz I'm a hide fan, and I happen to be a girl, which means I'm a fangirl, in a way (or girlfan?). But being a fangirl doesn't make you acutomatically a superficial, psycho-stalker fanatic.

Well, I don't know you. So, I'm no position to judge you.

Forgive me, I should of been more specific. I'm talking about fanatics. Not fans. The compulsive, obsessive, annoying, bitchy, superficial, know-it-all, hypocritical, conceited, immature, douche bag, exert, and perpetual ones. Big difference. And, if you don't know what I'm talking. Trust ME. One day you will. I mean, I like hide. But, I don't go around making a big deal about a famous stranger or insulting innocent people like a five year old.

Furthermore, I'm not just talking about jrock. ANY FANDOM.

edit: BTW this pic is fake. It's Ayumi Hamasaki "Frankensteined" with hide's head.

http://www.last.fm/music/hide/+images/106288

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 06:26:50 AM
Quote from: "motorhead"

I know what you mean, really, but opening such a thread in the hide section leads to the conclusion that you mean hide obsessionists.

edit: BTW this pic is fake. It's Ayumi Hamasaki "Frankensteined" with hide's head.

Huh? Proof? If true this is one hell of a manip.

RIP

Offline motorhead

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 09:51:33 AM
Quote from: "ferret"

I know what you mean, really, but opening such a thread in the hide section leads to the conclusion that you mean hide obsessionists.

of course. both are retarded.

Huh? Proof? If true this is one hell of a manip.

are you fucking retarded? look how big the head is, and the chest is blurry. i saw this ad before when i lived in japan.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 10:18:26 AM
Ok, here are some tips:

- Saying "are you fuckin retarded?" to a mod ain't the best idea
- I have not lived in Japan, neither have I ever been interested enough in Hamasaki to check out all of her photoshoots or whatsoever. Means: I don't have to believe you until I see the "original". Like I won't believe any hide obsessionist claiming hide went to the opera every saturday.

And finally: Your new icon is inappropriate for this forum.

RIP

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 09:14:43 AM
I have no idea why someone edited those pictures...>_>
Here's the original *came across ist once a gain a few days ago*
http://asutrash.asukamiyu.de/my/593488.jpg

Well, fangirl get on everyone's nerves...I just (try to) ignore them...

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 09:53:34 AM
Thanks for the original, AsukaMiyu  :D

IMO it's pretty good (except for the blurry chest), the head fits perfectly. The reason WHY it was edited that way is a whole different issue, though.

RIP