• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN's world tour plans for 2011

AsukaMiyu · 175224

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: August 03, 2011, 06:42:40 PM
Let's hope the setlist for the North American tour isn't the exact same thing the 2nd time around :P

Haha yea, that was pretty bad that they used it for EU too. I think it will be different but not a whole lot different. My bet is that it will reflect their new album.

for us it was not that bet, ´cause the most of us havn´t been at the N.A. tour, but yes, if there is a new tour, we would like to have a different setlist too

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: August 03, 2011, 06:53:29 PM
YEEESS! New setlist would be nice. :P
Hopefully by that time they start the new NA tour the album is finished *fingers crossed* XD

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #482 on: August 03, 2011, 08:40:00 PM
YEEESS! New setlist would be nice. :P
Hopefully by that time they start the new NA tour the album is finished *fingers crossed* XD

I think that is their plan; to come back to North America when the album launches (end of this year/early 2012) for an album tour.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #484 on: August 13, 2011, 10:52:09 PM
現在、X JAPANには世界各国30カ所以上から公演オファーが寄せられており、9月に南米、10月下旬からアジア、来年には北米&欧州の第2弾ツアーが決定している。ToshIは「俺たちの思いも、みんなの思いも天に響かせるぜ!!」と意気込んでいた。
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/110814/gnj1108140504009-n1.htm

obs.I made this translation on the Internet
I do not know if this right

Currently, X JAPAN is the offer has been received from more than 30 performances around the world, America in September and late October in Asia, have decided that next year 2nd tour in Europe and North America. ToshI is "We're even think of, even thought everyone in the heavens Let 響Kaseru!" And was excitedly.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #485 on: August 13, 2011, 11:18:50 PM
second europian tour, sounds quite good

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #486 on: August 14, 2011, 09:13:14 PM

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: August 15, 2011, 08:58:59 AM
The Workers Stadium (simplified Chinese: 工人体育场; traditional Chinese: 工人體育場; pinyin: Gōngrén Tǐyùcháng), often called Gongti or Gong Ti, is a multi-purpose stadium in the Chaoyang District of north-eastern Beijing, China. It is mostly used for football (soccer) matches.[1] The stadium was built in 1959 and it was last renovated in 2004 (as part of the renovation, the concrete structure was strengthened, a new rotating display screen was installed, and energy-saving devices have been installed). It currently has a capacity of 66,161 and covers a land area of 350,000 square meters. It is one of the Ten Great Buildings constructed in 1959 for the 10th anniversary of the People's Republic of China.

looks like X Japan is big enough in china and got a lot of fans

Ex denxdenx

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: August 16, 2011, 05:31:40 AM
nothing in September for Japan huh, It would of been cool for them to have a show sometime in September since I will be up there for Tokyo Game Show and would of been cool to catch a show there even thou I know they will be in Mexico which im missing for TGS plus a paid weeks vacation.

Still 2012 NA tour after the cd which was suppose to be out in summer....too long lol

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #489 on: August 16, 2011, 08:14:21 AM
The Worker's Stadium in Beijing is a really large venue, that's also set in the heart of Beijing's entertainment district. I don't think the concert will take place at the actual Worker's stadium, but much rather at the indoor venue that's nearby.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: August 17, 2011, 03:31:23 AM
The Worker's Stadium in Beijing is a really large venue, that's also set in the heart of Beijing's entertainment district. I don't think the concert will take place at the actual Worker's stadium, but much rather at the indoor venue that's nearby.

i think the concert will be held there, remember when X Japan try to rent Bird Nest Stadium before if im not mistaken

Ex denxdenx

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: August 17, 2011, 09:10:35 AM
don´t now if they really tried to book the Bird Nest, Yoshiki told it, is his wish to play there

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: August 17, 2011, 10:18:32 AM

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: August 17, 2011, 12:19:41 PM
Pre-sale tickets for  Bangkok go on sale this Saturday. Unfortunately, you have to be in Bangkok to buy the pre-sale tickets. Fortunately, I've got my people onto it. ;-)

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: August 17, 2011, 06:13:12 PM
whatt???? this saturday?? oh noo, i need ticket? is that possible if someone help me to buy the ticket..

Ex denxdenx

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: August 17, 2011, 07:34:12 PM
Pre-sale is Saturday but normal tickets will go on sale on Sunday and will be available to anyone online.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: August 18, 2011, 10:41:04 PM
I talked to a good friend of mine
korea
I say that he Yoshiki
said in an interview that will have new music
in Korea
http://www.xjapan-weekend.net/xe/xjapan_2011/94624

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: August 18, 2011, 11:05:07 PM
korea
I say that he Yoshiki
in Korea

Dear Yoshiki, nice to hear, that there will be new music...in Korea... but what about new music on a new CD, which I can get in a shop, meanwhile I became modest and would be satisfied with something I can load from the www., but I would like to have it here in my place, and I´m very sure that there are two or three other people, who wish the same...so can we get the new album now, or what? :P

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: August 19, 2011, 12:25:02 AM
don´t now if they really tried to book the Bird Nest, Yoshiki told it, is his wish to play there

I'm pretty certain that Yoshiki did try and book the Bird Nest, and the band were denied playing there because of rediculously stupid racial issues. I remember there being a big uproar on the forums about it.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #501 on: August 19, 2011, 05:35:34 AM

I'm pretty certain that Yoshiki did try and book the Bird Nest, and the band were denied playing there because of rediculously stupid racial issues. I remember there being a big uproar on the forums about it.

Oh, I really didn´t know about that. What happened?

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: August 19, 2011, 06:20:25 AM

its because chinese goverment didnt allow japanese to play for the first time , because none of the local artist play there (the rent  : too expensive) since the beijing olympic. and also because of racial issue, its around 1910, japanese invaded china, thats why governement didnt allow this,  bird nest is just like china symbol.. im not sure about this, but thats what i read somewhere here quite a while ago

Ex denxdenx

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #503 on: August 19, 2011, 07:15:06 AM

its because chinese goverment didnt allow japanese to play for the first time , because none of the local artist play there (the rent  : too expensive) since the beijing olympic. and also because of racial issue, its around 1910, japanese invaded china, thats why governement didnt allow this,  bird nest is just like china symbol.. im not sure about this, but thats what i read somewhere here quite a while ago

Thats pretty much it. Nationalism is very important to the Communist Party of China (as with all extreme politics), so having a Japanese group have the first musical performance at the Bird's Nest would have been completely unacceptable.

>~X~<

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: August 19, 2011, 08:49:52 AM
@denx & Brandon:
ThanX for the infos, and is it not nice to know that stupidity, racism and intolerance are something global and are to find everywhere we go?
I think will take a long time until all the terrible stuff happend after 1939 between China, Korea and Japan will be sorted out. And it´s kind of interesting how it affects still so many things in everyday life

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #505 on: August 19, 2011, 10:02:15 AM
Hmm...do you think it's possible that they are not perfroming at the Bird's Nest because the venue to too big and they may not sell enough seats? ...just thinking of another reason why they wouldn't be playing there, because I find the reason that they aren't playing there because they are Japanese kind of hard to believe...

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #506 on: August 19, 2011, 03:31:24 PM
Hmm...do you think it's possible that they are not perfroming at the Bird's Nest because the venue to too big and they may not sell enough seats? ...just thinking of another reason why they wouldn't be playing there, because I find the reason that they aren't playing there because they are Japanese kind of hard to believe...

I'm with you here.

Having lived in Beijing for half a year, I can safely state that in no way, shape or form, would X Japan ever come close to selling out the Bird's Nest. The majority of Chinese people simply cannot afford the ticket prices, and interest in X Japan isn't that great. Household names such as Jay Chou have sold out 50,000+ capacities before, but I don't think many musicians want to risk playing above that capacity, due to the volatile nature of the Chinese consumers.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #507 on: August 19, 2011, 05:29:32 PM
Here's the original thread when the topic first came up: http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=3157.0

"X Japan won't be allowed to preform at the Beijing National Stadium, also known as the Bird's Nest. A Beijing Culture office official said that they will not allow any foreigner, in particular, any Japanese, to give the first musical performance of the venue."

Regardless of the real reason, I doubt they could have filled enough seats in the Bird's Nest. At 80000 seats, plus whatever they could fit on the floor, it seems highly unlikely they could sell that much outside Japan.

>~X~<

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: August 19, 2011, 06:01:26 PM
but, i think, they booked it because they sure? and at that time, X Japan is just reunited!!possibly i think they can fill up 50000people. thats why they book 66000 capacity stadium. and also, some hardcore fans from japan , for sure, will go to beijing as well

Ex denxdenx

Offline greyhavens

• View Profile
    • Fangirl at Heart
Reply #509 on: August 20, 2011, 03:48:18 PM
korea
I say that he Yoshiki
in Korea
hello.. hope it's ok but would just like to ask if you know any info on the ticketing
for their s.korea date? thanks in advance.

::warning::don't ever let life pass you by::incubus::