X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Another JaME interview with Yoshiki (at JRR)

xScQ · 3339

Offline leading_note

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/leading_note
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 02:49:18 PM
Thanks for that. :)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:56:14 PM
Wooh they already have 7-8 songs recorded with SKIN... And they still haven't decided on a bass... So the bass player has some catching up to do when he joins :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 03:12:06 PM
Thanks, very cool  :D

lol @ what he said about hide.

Quote from: "Hypno"
Wooh they already have 7-8 songs recorded with SKIN... And they still haven't decided on a bass... So the bass player has some catching up to do when he joins :P

I suppose the bass lines are rather easy or they'll make sure they get a very good bass player, or both  :P

RIP

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 03:17:07 PM
Thanks, cool stuff :)

They oughta put Taiji on bass :P

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:31:36 PM
Quote from: "alex"
Thanks, cool stuff :)

They oughta put Taiji on bass :P

noo I wanna see Taiji as guitarist of X JAPAN :P

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 03:35:22 PM
Of course, but I wasn't serious. I don't think we'll ever see anything more of Taiji with Yoshiki.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 07:46:43 AM
Of course, but I wasn't serious. I don't think we'll ever see anything more of Taiji with Yoshiki.

I still hope for it..... I can't see a reason why they shouldn't...

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 10:57:47 AM
Quote from: "Maverick"

I still hope for it..... I can't see a reason why they shouldn't...

Perhaps the risk of the same thing happening again.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 01:14:32 PM
I could be wrong but I think Taiji left due to musical differences. I cant see him wanting to play the music he didnt want to write in the first place :P

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 04:28:47 PM
@ alex: No... I cannot imagine that the same thing would happen again now ;) Guess, they're over it.

Quote from: "BizKiTRoAcH"
I could be wrong but I think Taiji left due to musical differences. I cant see him wanting to play the music he didnt want to write in the first place :P

Well, Taiji said so sometimes, but listening to his own songs nowadays, I don't believe that version since in my impression Taiji's songs are somehow very similar to Yoshiki's style. He usually uses different instruments, tho... like acoustic guitar when Yoshiki would use piano.
But after listening to the song 'Get your Dream' in a piano version, I really believe that they are very similar in composing.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 07:12:15 PM
Quote from: "Maverick"
@ alex: No... I cannot imagine that the same thing would happen again now ;) Guess, they're over it.

Quote from: "BizKiTRoAcH"

Well, Taiji said so sometimes, but listening to his own songs nowadays, I don't believe that version since in my impression Taiji's songs are somehow very similar to Yoshiki's style. He usually uses different instruments, tho... like acoustic guitar when Yoshiki would use piano.
But after listening to the song 'Get your Dream' in a piano version, I really believe that they are very similar in composing.

And for a very long time I thought Phantom Of Guilt was Yoshiki's song. I was quite shocked to find out it was Taiji's. Seems to be that Taiji doesn't like to write lyrics tho.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 08:46:51 PM
Quote from: "Hurley"
And for a very long time I thought Phantom Of Guilt was Yoshiki's song. I was quite shocked to find out it was Taiji's. Seems to be that Taiji doesn't like to write lyrics tho.

Yepp, think so, too - songs in which Taiji has witten also the lyrics are very rare.... and besides, I can't see his opinion that he said he perfers rather more hard rock than Yoshiki and Toshi did, since Songs he has written - talking of Dear Friend, Voiceless Screaming, the before mentioned 'Get Your Dream' which are really soft and touching songs... in that way he has very mixed songs from hard rock to ballads - same as Yoshiki, again :)