• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki and Toshi

Saint(c) · 25999

Offline daybreak

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: January 23, 2007, 12:45:44 PM
Yoshiki loved both hide and toshi dearly. For me, i'll love to think "without you" as a song dedicated to his two most important people in his life who he, sadly, lost.

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: January 23, 2007, 01:29:06 PM
it's not fantasies, but it was said by Yoshiki himself. remember the article Saint(c) posted while ago.

of course Yoshiki love all x members.

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: January 23, 2007, 02:10:46 PM
but he mentioned his name. and for you, if Yoshiki him self tells you that, i'll believe you

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: January 23, 2007, 02:46:05 PM
Without You for Toshi

is that a fact?!!! is that a fact PanthereNoire???!!! and are you that proud to live in Japan for long time, and being x fans for how long? i don't care. and i am not living with hide fantacies! but i think you are the one who live with Toshi fantasies in your mind!!

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: January 23, 2007, 03:27:41 PM
i won't postpone it! growing up? hey old woman, you are very childish.  what had x given to you if you are as fan cannot thank to them. put off your Toshi's glasses old woman!!! cause really you keep saying Toshi, Toshi, Toshi and Toshi!!

and i'm not affraid of You!!!

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 23, 2007, 03:42:26 PM
Yoshide, don't make a fool of yourself. You should read some of your text from an outsiders point of view and think a bit of what you say, you are making a fool of yourself.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: January 23, 2007, 04:00:04 PM
Hurley --> i don't make a fool of myself!

PanthereNoire --> oho! i've already guessed about you and Dian. hey what did you see on TV??? keep insulting like that. have you ever seen your self? how stubborn and selfish you are. like what i said you keep saying fact and fact. was eveything you said is a fact? prove it to me! don't you think because you live inJapan, so you can talk like you know much about x. nonsense.

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: January 23, 2007, 04:17:59 PM
i really didn't want to start that, but you are the one who said me silly girl!

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 23, 2007, 05:11:19 PM
Ok, i'm silly for waiting your replies.

PanthereNoire...

I can’t understand why there is such a person like you in this world. You keep saying that you have been living in Japan for many years, have been X fan for a long time. And then you said hide was jealous with Toshi, you said Yoshiki’s speech on the funeral day wasn’t for hide, even in the article which said Without You is for hide, you denied it. You want other people to prove what they said, but you? You never approve anything from your words. Are you really a X fan? what in my mind is, What purpose do you do this honestly? What the advantage for you to talk like that about x members? Ok, I know most fans want to know about their idol life. But after you said all of that (which I don’t believe-and still unknown the truth), what does x or any members will change? Nothing. You know, when the first I saw your posts; I was really disappointed and sad. Don’t you think that you have ruined their images? You make x history just like a very sad and dramatic drama stories. X doesn’t sell their personal life. They had created such an awesome music. X gives us a Great music for us listening to. X gives us Music which has changed many people’s life. X gives us inspiration to face this life. And we should thank to that. We should appreciate for everything they had done. i really don't know what to say to you.

to Hypno, I’m sorry to make this forum such a war place. When the first time I found this forum (I found it by SK), I felt this forum was so lovely and so friendly. We were talking about x music, laughing. (if you guys remember those time) I was really having fun browsing this forum. But now it’s like a hell. and i can't stand it anymore....

if you really love x, love their music. what happened was a history and it won't change. x has been giving us such a tremendous music. should enjoy it and thank to them. don't ruin their images, please...

I'm off.

Offline Dangle

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dangle
Reply #69 on: January 23, 2007, 05:42:19 PM
Quote from: "Hurley"
Yoshide, don't make a fool of yourself. You should read some of your text from an outsiders point of view and think a bit of what you say, you are making a fool of yourself.

You should also read PanthereNoire's posts and see that she has little like for almost everyone in this forum in my opinion and on this subject she is opposed to she appears on the extreme other hopeful side and slanders others.

Age, nationality and experience is not an excuse for hypocrisy.

So I don't see why Yoshide is making a fool of herself, its just what PanthereNoire has been doing as they are both doing the same thing, there is no gaurantee for either side so they can both have beliefs. It's just that some people cut each other down too quick.

Sorry but I had to say something as I am sick of coming on this forums to see two fans always fighting about who the song is for or who Yoshiki liked most. We should take into account everyones views on subjects such as this not send their hope to hell straight away.

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Dangle_Himself/hideguitarsmaller.jpg[/img]
Why do I have to be so good, when I'm lying next to you

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 23, 2007, 06:03:22 PM
Quote from: "Dangle"

You should also read PanthereNoire's posts and see that she has little like for almost everyone in this forum in my opinion and on this subject she is opposed to she appears on the extreme other hopeful side and slanders others.

So I don't see why Yoshide is making a fool of herself, its just what PanthereNoire has been doing as they are both doing the same thing, there is no gaurantee for either side so they can both have beliefs. It's just that some people cut each other down too quick.

Sorry but I had to say something as I am sick of coming on this forums to see two fans always fighting about who the song is for or who Yoshiki liked most. We should take into account everyones views on subjects such as this not send their hope to hell straight away.

I wasn't really referring to the subject of the argue, but that Yoshide started to throw personal insults and acting like a 12 year-old.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Dangle

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dangle
Reply #71 on: January 23, 2007, 06:08:31 PM

I wasn't really referring to the subject of the argue, but that Yoshide started to throw personal insults and acting like a 12 year-old.

I know that but I'm saying PanthereNoire is being insulting towards Yoshide aswell. I am not taking sides either. I'm just saying that it ain't only Yoshide

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Dangle_Himself/hideguitarsmaller.jpg[/img]
Why do I have to be so good, when I'm lying next to you

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: January 23, 2007, 06:14:10 PM

I know that but I'm saying PanthereNoire is being insulting towards Yoshide aswell. I am not taking sides either. I'm just saying that it ain't only Yoshide

I know I know, I was just calming the storm there.

But yeah PanthereNoire, you do give quite an arrogant impression out of yourself. Maybe you should look at yourself before starting to lecture for others.

Mod color o' mine

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #73 on: January 23, 2007, 08:11:18 PM
OK now please calm down both of you.

Yoshide, PN didn't say the song was NOT for hide, nor did she say that it WAS for Toshi for sure. All she did was point out that she doesn't think that it's for hide and wouldn't belive a translation from a magazine, when she hasn't seen the original text.

PanthereNoire, please, daybreak said "For me, i'll love to think "without you" as a song dedicated to his two most important people in his life who he, sadly, lost." He clearly stated that it is his opinion and he has every right to belive so... And please try to be abit more understandable about other peoples thoughts and opinions and even if you think that they are clearly wrong then please try to be abit calmer explaining them your point of view on the matter.

I really hate to see two good people fighting over such really trival matter :( Please make up and apologize towards each other and let's try to be friends again. :)

This is my administrator color.

Offline daybreak

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 24, 2007, 02:56:14 AM
Thank you Hypno! I'm a she btw (:

To PN, i believe you're one of the eldest around here and undoubtly one of those who know the most about X. But people have their opinions just like how you have yours. If you would like us to respect you, it'll be much appreciated if you could do the same. It takes 2 hands to clap, you can't expect everyone to be nice and goody to you when you conveniently snapped back unreasonably at people who voices their opinions. This is a forum afterall, and not a page under your dictation. I would love to learn more about X from you, so could you please put things across to us in a nicer way? (:

Please read through every word instead of skimming cause i still feel kinda put off by your comment of me knowing yoshiki personally.

Thank you (:

Offline daybreak

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: January 24, 2007, 06:32:25 AM
okay, i think i sounded too harsh. Sorry about that..

and after some thinking, PN, were you by chance offended that i said toshi and hide were his two most important people? If you strongly think that its wrong for me to feel that way, my bad.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 25, 2007, 02:26:28 PM
I hope we didn't scare her away :/

Mod color o' mine

Offline hyderix

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jablaylanang
Reply #77 on: January 25, 2007, 02:41:09 PM
this all  just because a song...?

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline KiteOrca

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 26, 2007, 05:00:32 AM
It's not about a song only,it become like this coz PN always act in that way,i think that's why yoshide got angry at her.
Yeah,it's not the first time PN act like that,she always act like that.
So PN,i agreed with yoshide,what he said bout u is almost correct in his previous post

Offline utari_morie

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: January 26, 2007, 06:57:01 AM
To PN

it's not because i'm trying to stand on their side, but you sound like you have so many prove to what you've said in this forum, if you wouldn't mind would you tell us all the prove for what you have said so we all can be clear and understand the reason why you said what you've said before (i.... personaly understood, because....... i'm sure you understand what i mean).

grace' and 'beautiful harmoni' are 'made in heaven'

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: January 28, 2007, 05:01:54 PM
Ok good. I know you are not probably arrogant at all, but internet gives false impressions of people, as you can't see their facial expressions while they're saying it etc.

And I have nothing against you personally, that's why I was worried if we had scared you away. ;P

Mod color o' mine

Offline daybreak

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: January 30, 2007, 03:18:26 PM
You're right i guess. Not many would give up a steady and powerful career such as medical for music. Especially since X's future wasn't even molded at that time.. but i'm glad he made that choice anyway. Its just too bad that he couldnt stay as himself throughout..oh wells. I'm thankful for the fact that they even existed.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 01:57:06 PM by Maverick »

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: January 30, 2007, 08:11:38 PM
I think the reason why he didn't put the 'Last Song' on DVD was indeed this point. To me that is another hint, that it isn't over, yet after all.

You can call me a dreamer - I actually know that!  :D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 01:57:24 PM by Maverick »

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: February 24, 2007, 10:46:29 AM
THIS IS THE ORINGINAL LYRIC OF WITHOUT YOU:

歩き疲れた 夜にたたずむ
流れる涙を記憶に重ねて

出会いの数だけ 別れはあるけど
限りない時が続くと信じてた

傷つけ合った言葉さえ 今は抱きしめ
振り返るだけ I feel alone

How should I love you
How could I feel you
Without you
数え切れない思い出が時間を
埋めつくす

同じ時代に生まれて出会った
それぞれの愛を 確かめるために

I still remember 答えのない明日に
夢を求めていた日々を

限りなく広がる空に もう一度
生まれた意味
今を生きる意味を
問い掛けて

生きてる事が 時には辛くて
素直になれない 自分を演じてた

貴方を愛して 貴方に傷ついて
愛と言う言葉の 深さに気付いた

Do you remember 初めて出会った日の事
同じ夢を見た時を

限りなく広がる空にもう一度
生まれた意味
今を生きる意味を
問い掛けて

How should I love you
How could I feel you
Without you
終わりのない愛の詩を 今貴方に

Even though I can’t see you anymore
Your memory will live in my heart
Forever
As well as love does
So I won’t say..good bye

Look at that word "同じ時代".It is NOT "時(とき)".So I think it is incorrect to translate it just as "time".
And I think "貴方を愛して 貴方に傷ついて"(I loved you I hurt you) is for Toshi.
The word "YOU" in "Without You" can be more than one person,in my opinion.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: February 24, 2007, 06:08:14 PM
That's right. Look at the lyrics of "Forever Love" - it is written 時代, but Toshi obviously sings "toki" - just another example.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Nanwair

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: March 19, 2007, 10:37:55 AM
well i can say one thig for certen that when Yoshiki writes a song and Toshi sings the song. that is a heavenly song it is beatifull.
i hope for Toshi to sing some more of Yoshikis songs.

\ /) Post this bunny
(0.o) in your signature
(><) and help it receive
/_l_\ world domination.