Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Rumors: ONE STOP YOSHIKI AND BAND ACTIVITIES INFO THREAD

MiscastDice · 1820

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Warning: Links and posts in here MAY contain media reports, rumors, speculation, and other material that is not from JRR or from X Japan management. Proceed at your own caution.

So, there's at least four threads around the forum discussing Yoshiki's injury/illness/recovery, the activities of the band and what is going on with it, and the members' interim projects, among other issues.

RUMOR: Yoshiki's Illness

Rumour: X-J WORLD TOUR POSTPONED: Yoshiki seriously injuried

Toshi important announcement: Toshi with T-Earth announced

Some posts in X JAPAN almostLIVE in PARIS!

That said, I'm thinking it would be a good idea to bring all of these threads and the common thread in them into a one-stop thread here in General Chat for the discussion of news relating to Yoshiki and his health, X Japan announcements and ongoing activities, the future of X Japan as a band, and interim activity of the healthy members.

So that's the idea of this thread: a place both to post stuff that falls into those categories and to post links to either other board threads and/or sources of information that may be of interest in understanding the recent developments and learning news of what is happening.

Offline Uncontrol

• Filesharers
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 07:02:48 AM
Quote from: "MiscastDice"
Warning: Links and posts in here MAY contain media reports, rumors, speculation, and other material that is not from JRR

that is where i stopped reading, MiscastDice.   :evil:

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 09:23:11 AM
I think it's better to discuss every news about the members in their single subforums and discuss news about the whole band in seperate threads as well.
The discussion in this thread would be extremely chaotic and it would be very hard to keep track of the single discussions.

I think there's a reason to why there are subforums for concerts and members, I don't think an universal news-discussing thread would be very helpful, sorry.

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 06:49:20 PM
Why have one thread regarding all of these issues? Most of them aren't even related to each other.