• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan's concerts on 2009 revealed!!

~Carmilla~ · 31225

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: March 14, 2009, 12:28:12 AM
To say everything is all his fault isn't being fair.  He may be part of the tour management, and he's trying desperately to bring X to a younger/broader fan base.

And it seems that when things start okay... a roadblock comes up.  I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.. at all.  The harder he tries, the more things fall to pieces.  I'm more worried about his health and well being than I am the tour at this point.

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #91 on: March 14, 2009, 01:56:00 AM
To say everything is all his fault isn't being fair.  He may be part of the tour management, and he's trying desperately to bring X to a younger/broader fan base.

And it seems that when things start okay... a roadblock comes up.  I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.. at all.  The harder he tries, the more things fall to pieces.  I'm more worried about his health and well being than I am the tour at this point.
wow man you are saying the same thing i am just diffrent words.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #92 on: March 14, 2009, 12:05:38 PM

I just don't think there is the fan base here in North America, especially Canada, for them to do a Canadian show as well. The SkyDome would be awesome though, it's a 50,000 concert seater...it's like Tokyo Dome to a tee. They would probably go to the Air Canada Center though, it's around 17,000 spots I think.
Actually i think they can easily sell out Madison square garden. and  if the do LA itll probably be the staple center which they can easily sell that out to. the have a hugh fanbase in north America. i think it was in long beach California there was a lil hide memorial concert for him. i think people are under estimating the fanbase here in the us.

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: March 14, 2009, 05:58:13 PM
Maybe you're right, but we'll see. It's just a matter of how many people are willing to travel to either NY or LA for the concert (I'm certainly one of them).

Offline ~Carmilla~

• Sunday Listener
  • ROCK LIKE FUCK!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/x_holic
Reply #94 on: March 15, 2009, 06:57:07 PM
O___O ONLY 45€?!?!?!

WOHOOOOWWW I*M NOT POOR!!!!!

....no XDDDDD

....................wish I could .__________________.
Will you come to paris now? :D

WE ARE X!!!