X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN Paris and New York lives announced.

Sander · 29102

Offline Skooter

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 12:54:27 PM
Quote from: "le.pilote"
There's absolutely no need to book it NOW  :lol:

I want to figure out the cheapest possible way and usually that's by booking as early as possible XD. I'll have to wait for more information anyway though, like the prices of the tickets because if they can afford it, some of my friends might come along...
Aah-

Offline violence

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 01:04:59 PM
Well if they picked madison square garden in Ny, then i can't imagine why they would need to tie it to the Expo. i mean europe is known for being more open to different musical tastes than the us. If they are attepting to sell out MSG, then they must know that they don't need the expo to sell tickets in europe.

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 01:07:42 PM
Quote from: "violence"
Well if they picked madison square garden in Ny, then i can't imagine why they would need to tie it to the Expo. i mean europe is known for being more open to different musical tastes than the us. If they are attepting to sell out MSG, then they must know that they don't need the expo to sell tickets in europe.

But then, why was Japan Expo mentioned today at the press conference? o_O

May X be with you!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 01:11:29 PM
Question about the Expo. Are there already tickets for the Expo? Or can something like that be sold out?

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 01:12:01 PM
Quote from: "Matthias"
Question about the Expo. Are there already tickets for the Expo? Or can something like that be sold out?

No tickets yet.

May X be with you!

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 01:13:26 PM
About the Japan Expo thing, we just don't know anything about it.
Maybe they asked us to come ? Maybe they are the one who made one of our greatest dream possible ? I see it more like that personnaly.

I really don't see any problem of X Japan performing "at" the Japan Expo. Of course if we need to buy tickets to the expo + X Japan, it'd make no sense. But as long as they are "separated" (no need to buy anything from the expo to see X Japan), I really don't see what is the problem. It'd be just like any festival...

People complain because X Japan don't play in Europe, when they announce a show in Europe, they complain because it's not exactly what they wanted ! Come on ! X Japan NEVER played outside Japan ! They have NO idea of how it will go, neither do we.

The show won't be as big as Tokyo Dome show. They can't afford making a stage just like that for 20'000 people. As Yoshiki said, these two shows are more to "taste" (test) their popularity outside of Japan.

Anyway, I'm really happy about these two shows, and I want to tell it as I feel like I'm reading more people complaining than being happy. So please, to all the one who's happy just say it so I won't feel too much lonley :P

Offline stormrider81

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 01:27:50 PM
So, Whos going to The New York show????
We need to fill that baby with as many X fans possible!!! That way X knows that they can book shows for more fans around the world when they see How many fans they have outside of Japan!!!

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 01:29:35 PM
Quote from: "Lucs"
Anyway, I'm really happy about these two shows, and I want to tell it as I feel like I'm reading more people complaining than being happy. So please, to all the one who's happy just say it so I won't feel too much lonley :P

I know, I know...  :( You're right. *slaps herself* But I don't want to go to Japan Expo. I want to be there ONLY for X Japan. I'm sure there will be people who will go to Japan Expo in the FIRST place and then they maybe decide to try X Japan... *poutes* For me X Japan goes FIRST. And I want there people with the same attitude.

May X be with you!

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 01:33:45 PM
Quote from: "nage"

I know, I know...  :( You're right. *slaps herself* But I don't want to go to Japan Expo. I want to be there ONLY for X Japan. I'm sure there will be people who will go to Japan Expo in the FIRST place and then they maybe decide to try X Japan... *poutes* For me X Japan goes FIRST. And I want there people with the same attitude.

Same for me. I don't really care about the Japan Expo, I just want to see X Japan !
Then I don't really care about the people who will be at the show. I prefer hundreds of fangirls than some stupid drunken annoying guys anyway... but well, nobody can choose who will be there. In any case, it's gonna be great. Of course it won't be as big as Tokyo Dome shows, but maybe it'll be more like when X Japan played in smaller venue, so that's cool 8)

Offline violence

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: April 03, 2008, 01:37:38 PM
since the venues are smaller, it will be that much more intimate.!

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 01:42:37 PM

As Yoshiki said, these two shows are more to "taste" their popularity outside of Japan.

Tatse? Or test? Taste sounds weird  :shock:

RIP

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #41 on: April 03, 2008, 01:47:54 PM
Quote from: "ferret"

I think TASTE fits it... ^_~ They want to taste, like FEEL it.. feel what are European fans like.... WE ARE WILD~!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna bring the place down! BREAK THAT!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~!!!!!!

May X be with you!

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #42 on: April 03, 2008, 01:48:20 PM

As Yoshiki said, these two shows are more to "taste" their popularity outside of Japan.

Well I really wanted to say "taste", but test would be much more better now that I think about it lol !

In french it would sound alright I guess... anyway I'll edit ;) Thanks !

Edit : yup nage that's what I wanted to say :D

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: April 03, 2008, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: "nage"

I think TASTE fits it... ^_~ They want to taste, like FEEL it.. feel what are European fans like.... WE ARE WILD~!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna bring the place down! BREAK THAT!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~!!!!!!

I'd say "fans taste" the same, all around the world (maybe more drunks here at the concerts, but that's about it).

If it's test, there's no need for that. They.have.to.get.it.

Somebody who knows Japanese please tell them that fans in Europa are just as enthusiastic as their Japanese fans. Let Yoshiki have that tattooed on his forearm, maybe then he'll believe it.

RIP

Offline Rafaell

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Mizerable
Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 01:58:19 PM
There is no need to test or "taste" us. We will show that we are the best X freaks in the whole world  :wink:

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 02:02:07 PM
Quote from: "Rafaell"
There is no need to test or "taste" us. We will show that we are the best X freaks in the whole world  :wink:

Yessssssss~
 8)

*is going to memorize all the songs...* XD

May X be with you!

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 02:04:34 PM
Quote from: "Rafaell"

I think it's not that easy. It's something that must be really hard to planned for promoters.
But for sure it's up to us to show them that we are X Freaks and they can come here WHENEVER they want !!!  8)

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 02:04:37 PM
*is going to memorize all the songs...* XD

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM ALL BY NOW YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN! GET OUT!!!!  :evil:

RIP

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #48 on: April 03, 2008, 02:34:49 PM
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM ALL BY NOW YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN! GET OUT!!!!  :evil:

Haha! I know some of them.... XP And I started being a fan just a couple of months ago...

May X be with you!

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 02:40:14 PM
Excuses, excuses.

RIP

Offline Skooter

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #50 on: April 03, 2008, 02:41:17 PM
I think I'll practice synchronized headbanging with friends. Japanese audiences always look so synchronized, it'll be hard to match up to them! I have to work on my "X!" jump too... XDD

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #51 on: April 03, 2008, 03:25:35 PM
13500YEN... I dunno which seats tho...

This is my administrator color.

Offline Nande_Ebisu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: April 03, 2008, 03:28:46 PM
The price can't be too high since this is the first concert in Europe and no one has idea how much people there will be and if the tickets cost too much, even fewer people will come. Maybe the max price for a ticket is 60€ which is still quite expensive compared to other bands.

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #53 on: April 03, 2008, 03:35:36 PM
60€ is a good price. 70€ would be ok with me too. But definitely not more... @_@

May X be with you!

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #54 on: April 03, 2008, 04:04:25 PM
I think concerts in Japan is pretty expensive. When Guns N'Roses played there it was those kind of prices but here in Europe it was like 40-45€.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #55 on: April 03, 2008, 04:07:45 PM
hell yeah come and TASTE us X Japan XDDDDDDD

and since they'll attend people from all over europe,you'll have millions of differents tastes :D

Damn they have to tell us when the tickets will be on sale.

Do you guys know any sites where we can order them? :D

PARTY HARD

Offline violence

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 04:10:02 PM
Ya, i wonder what the ticket ordering process will be like too.
i hope JRR dosn't absorb all the good seats before they go on sale :)

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #57 on: April 03, 2008, 04:17:06 PM
Lol so is JaME love this time?!!XD

well i'm translating stuff in the greek JaME and know some people,if i learn any more details i'll let you know!!

PARTY HARD

Offline violence

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: April 03, 2008, 04:18:35 PM
:D

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: April 03, 2008, 04:21:44 PM
I just got this message from a japanese ebay seller:
X JAPAN had announcement on April 3 by Japan time. Appearance of France Japan EXPO of July 5, 2008.