• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

what is he doing now?

crazy bitch · 28459

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: February 22, 2007, 01:49:44 PM
You know, that Yoshiki doesn't use ANY instrument while he composes his songs? :P

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: February 22, 2007, 01:52:09 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
ah come on no hard feelings...im just being myself...im not here to make enemy...just to share my opinions and experience...thats all...if you all mad or sad because of my statements or words...sorry...

we are having a dicussion about our contract...and its look like they going to sign us soon...wooohhhooo!

Naah, no hard feelings. I kinda enjoy these arguments, they bring a little life to the board. ;P

Mod color o' mine

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: February 22, 2007, 01:52:13 PM
Quote from: "Maverick"
You know, that Yoshiki doesn't use ANY instrument while he composes his songs? :P

Nothing special, that's what my friend does as well (I guess if you had a classical education in music for such a long time it all comes naturally  :P )

RIP

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: February 22, 2007, 01:53:05 PM
i dont know that...hey i dont compose all my songs using guitar...sometimes i only write it in a piece of white paper...along with the tabs and chords...

true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: February 22, 2007, 01:54:18 PM
Quote from: "ferret"
Nothing special, that's what my friend does as well (I guess if you had a classical education in music for such a long time it all comes naturally  :P )

exactly

true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: February 22, 2007, 01:54:45 PM

BUT it's different to asymaverick's way of composing :P That's what I meant. You can't say that everyone composes the same way and is inspired the same way.

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: February 22, 2007, 01:58:52 PM
haha just like i said...look at it deeply...its just the same concept... :lol:

Offline Mii

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • LAST.FM PAGE
Reply #67 on: February 22, 2007, 02:00:05 PM
Asymaverick is there way to hear your music? You got me really interested.

We Are X! Since 2001!
Psychedelic Violence|Crime of Visual Shock
Last.FM|XFreak Moment

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: February 22, 2007, 02:03:29 PM
ok first let me ask you all...you all know Malaysia?? because i am a Malay and my songs is mostly in Malay...

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: February 22, 2007, 02:03:32 PM
haha just like i said...look at it deeply...its just the same concept... :lol:

Yes, a story (not always XP), notes, clefs, and melodies. e.e'

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: February 22, 2007, 02:07:53 PM
I agree with you Mav, I just wanted to say that composing without instruments isn't a big deal for people with such an education.

There are differences in making music, in writing and composing.
I guess most people write lyrics because something inspired to write them (on the other side, it could be that you already have a melody and need some lyrics that rhyme badly  :P ).
Composing is something that I believe EVERYONE does in a different way. A person who had a classical education surely knows which chords work together, which don't etc. I, for example, just go by feel since I suck so much in theory  :wink:
I know that one of my favourite bands, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, just have jam sessions and everything comes out spontaneously. So, they have loads of different pieces of music at the end of the sessions and they just look what fits together.

RIP

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: February 22, 2007, 02:11:38 PM
tips to write a new songs...make your rythm first then you think about lyrics...it work!
jam is hell good! i love jam in fact im going to have 4hours jam session tomorrow...muahhhahhha!

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: February 22, 2007, 02:14:00 PM
tips to write a new songs...make your rythm first then you think about lyrics...it work!

Remember, it might work for you, but not everyone ;)

Mod color o' mine

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: February 22, 2007, 02:17:55 PM
im giving tips or should i say helping...depends on you whether to try it or not... :wink:

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: February 23, 2007, 09:12:07 AM

BUT it's different to asymaverick's way of composing :P That's what I meant. You can't say that everyone composes the same way and is inspired the same way.

i also composed songs without using any instrument...i said this before...so its the same the way yoshiki composed song and the way i composed song(without using instrument)...get your fact right!, yes people is not inspired the same way but again like i said its in the same concept!

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: February 23, 2007, 09:56:35 AM
Quote from: "Unfinished"
You cant say write music first then lyric.
Every band has a different way.
Most bands write a lyrics then make a melody that can suit the lyric while they may also make melody which will inspire lyrics.

yes i know that...but i think you still dont understand me, like i said before i can get inspiration to make songs from everywhere...and i dont write all of my songs using just the same technique, some songs i create the rythm first then i create the lyric but some other song i create the lyric and then find the suitable rythm, chords or tabs...yes i also make melody to inspire lyrics(usually when i am out of ideas, and the song has already midway complete)...

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: February 23, 2007, 02:21:55 PM
Quote from: "Unfinished"
You cant say write music first then lyric.
Every band has a different way.
Most bands write a lyrics then make a melody that can suit the lyric while they may also make melody which will inspire lyrics.

yes i know that...but i think you still dont understand me, like i said before i can get inspiration to make songs from everywhere...and i dont write all of my songs using just the same technique, some songs i create the rythm first then i create the lyric but some other song i create the lyric and then find the suitable rythm, chords or tabs...yes i also make melody to inspire lyrics(usually when i am out of ideas, and the song has already midway complete)...

Riight. I don't think we were really talking about your writing, but just writing music overall, wich you claimed to be the same for everyone.

Mod color o' mine

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: June 13, 2007, 12:43:18 PM
Uhh just in case anyone is interested, after Dope HEADz he started a project called RATS... he remade "Traitor" and released a single. Then in 2004 he started Lynx, and he has been releasing some solo works lately again, after years of hiatus.

This february was the concert Heath one-man GIG "Desert Rain" (his latest album is Desert Rain) where we was vocalist. He invited Pata to play the guitar, Kazuno (ex-Moi Dix Mois) in bass, and Tohru (ex-JILS, ex-Moi Dix Mois) on drums. He's actually been pretty active, but just not outside Japan like Pata.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: June 13, 2007, 12:52:36 PM
I wanted to get his Desert Rain album but you can only get it from his site :(

Offline whitecondor

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: November 14, 2007, 11:58:55 PM
Quote from: "radicalblues"
Uhh just in case anyone is interested, after Dope HEADz he started a project called RATS... he remade "Traitor" and released a single. Then in 2004 he started Lynx, and he has been releasing some solo works lately again, after years of hiatus.

This february was the concert Heath one-man GIG "Desert Rain" (his latest album is Desert Rain) where we was vocalist. He invited Pata to play the guitar, Kazuno (ex-Moi Dix Mois) in bass, and Tohru (ex-JILS, ex-Moi Dix Mois) on drums. He's actually been pretty active, but just not outside Japan like Pata.

I heard that he tried to be a DJ, is it true?

Offline Aerce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: August 11, 2008, 06:15:48 PM

Wow, thanks for the info. Damn, I must really consider buying that album.

Offline Yurga~

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: March 11, 2009, 02:33:37 PM
OMG
PLEASE
tell me that this is not what i am thinking
HEATH wanna leave X JAPAN???? O_______O

http://i41.tinypic.com/28vx4bk.jpg
http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: March 11, 2009, 03:20:27 PM
OMG This MUST be a total misunderstanding...wtf...someone please tell me this isn't true, I've already got enough to be depressed about outside of news with X. Korea was supposed to be 2 weeks away! UGH I'm going fucking crazy until I know what the real truth is.

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: March 11, 2009, 03:34:45 PM
Guys, these newspapers are tabloid... brainwashing brainwashing  :P Take it easy for now, no suicides please

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: March 11, 2009, 04:03:02 PM
I'm not going to suicide you fool. I'll definitely be pretty antsy until I find out the truth though, as everyone else will be.  :-\

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #85 on: March 11, 2009, 04:05:43 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a rumor. Plus, the Korean live is still scheduled to happen, unless I have missed something?

This is my administrator color.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: March 11, 2009, 04:12:29 PM
Yea, Korea is ready to go! Even though I won't be able to be there (as with all of their concerts thus far) it's going to be unforgettable. I've got a feeling the new song will be debuted either in Korea next week or at the latest, Tokyo Dome in May.

Offline Yurga~

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: March 11, 2009, 04:15:06 PM
Sorry if i woried you, but i don't know anything that's why i posted that
info~ gomene~

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: March 11, 2009, 04:25:08 PM
Sorry if i woried you, but i don't know anything that's why i posted that
info~ gomene~

Don't be sorry, we would have found it posted elsewhere if you hadn't. To be honest, it's good that people are lightning fast with the news, be it true or false; there's too many times when X Japan news is about as frequent as water in a dry desert.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: March 11, 2009, 05:45:00 PM
Tokyo Sports newspaper gossip is known for using rumors and untrue stories, frequently.

I'm quoting someone from xradicaldreamers here:

"More soon, but let me quote a 2ch user. If you think a Tokyo Sports:

- X Japan has been separated for five times
- Yoshiki is an alien
- Hide and Toshi have been twice in the group
- Hide's death is a conspiracy by the CIA
- Heath goes on X Japan

Edit2: If you read a little scan, which will see almost no mention that Heath leave the group, said in the headline and then start to say what is not a lawyer, and problems between the two offices (Heath and X). Finally finish by asking themselves if they have anything to do with the delay of a week in sales of tickets to the TD and if this is about the progress of Heath."

Through the translated English I think he's trying to say first of all that these are all the false reports they've made of X-Japan over the years (looking at them they're bloody rediculous) and then in the second part i think he's saying the article isn't about Heath leaving its just that his managment office wants to move away from X's or something.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 05:46:51 PM by Ulquiorra »