• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

January 16 and 17 2009 -- Hong Kong

jacquien · 86767

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: February 07, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
Thanks to the guys at xradicaldreamers.net for these to clips, it's Art of Life:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O4phYyCqO8[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_EBV94F468[/youtube]

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: February 07, 2009, 09:52:42 PM
I wish that when Toshi can't hold a falsetto for as long as he tries, he would just end it where he feels he's going to screw up rather then him continue to do it until he comes out with this garbled mess of a sound at the end and ruins that part of the song, I'm refering to when he sings "in my dream" only, I think "keep on crying" sounded fine.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:16:36 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #362 on: February 08, 2009, 12:04:49 AM
While I agree that the "In my dream"-part wasn't all too impressive, I think such things are supposed to happen during live performances. Isn't it a bit of the charm when attending a live show? It's those small things that makes the performance feel alive :P

Thanks, Matthias! Do you know if they broadcasted anything else from HK?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 12:07:19 AM by alex »

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: February 08, 2009, 06:50:16 AM
thx matthias !!! you make my day ~~~

Offline edyork

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #364 on: February 08, 2009, 12:30:20 PM
thanks for informing!

finally one proper art of life from hk live!
im kinda design freak so when it comes to quality i really 'mind' alot,
the previous videos didnt made me feel they've performed it lolz tho i seriously appreciated their recordings.. am not taking it for granted really

anyway i came across this..
not sure if anyone has posted it yet but yeah
its on the HK live on a korean tv and an interview with Yoshiki

lol i was smiling all the way especially when Yoshiki said 'i love you' and his action looks so vain hahaaha pretty boy. i like how they put up Toshi 'icon' lolz. woah and his voice changed quite abit but since its only sore throat so nothing much.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 01:14:35 PM by edyork »

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: February 08, 2009, 08:46:59 PM
They preformed Art of Life? o_o * has missed a lot *
WHOA.
Respect yo.

(yoshiki didn't collapse, right?)

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #366 on: February 08, 2009, 10:16:04 PM
Yoshiki changed parts of the drum track, most prominently the last part of the intro and the drum solo before the first guitar solo.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #367 on: February 08, 2009, 11:59:28 PM
I've seen two official clips from news programs now that show the start of art of life, these two clips, and I think the other one was the backstage clip that's recently been posted in the countdown live thread.

In both clips when they show the "start" of art of life, they begin with when the guitars come in for the first time, did they actually do the true opening starting with Yoshiki on the piano?

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #368 on: February 09, 2009, 12:32:14 AM
I've seen two official clips from news programs now that show the start of art of life, these two clips, and I think the other one was the backstage clip that's recently been posted in the countdown live thread.

In both clips when they show the "start" of art of life, they begin with when the guitars come in for the first time, did they actually do the true opening starting with Yoshiki on the piano?

yes..the clip was edited
they actually began with yoshiki on the piano ~ same as the march 28 2008 version

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: February 10, 2009, 05:36:46 PM
Same Art of Life clip again but the rest of what they broadcasted after that, they showed the drum solo which happened after art of life + end of the concert.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 05:41:47 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #370 on: February 20, 2009, 04:59:54 PM
Both gigs are going to be broadcasted at WOWOW.

The first night will air on March 30th and the second on April 3rd.

Source

Thanks goes to the guys ar xradicaldreamers.

Offline Yurga~

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: February 20, 2009, 05:15:29 PM
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
MUST SEE~~~~ Oh really hope my program
(through which i can see japanese TV online) will work~
THANKS FOR INFO~~

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #372 on: February 21, 2009, 05:53:18 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE INFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could we use the same old link to watch the countdown live the last time to watch the hk live on march ?????

the peercast one ...~~

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #373 on: March 17, 2009, 04:21:33 PM
below was an interview of Yo with Fool's mate translated by google

Jan 16,17 at the Hong Kong performance, you have worked hard. X JAPAN as the first overseas performance, after the end of the first would like to ask you the most direct feelings are what?
Y: Say this out here do not know All inappropriate ... ... including the dissolution of the former, this is probably the best since X JAPAN to form a concert might. (Laughter)
- The original of this, no wonder that around the staff who also said "the highest-ever live", the achievements of the reasons you think live there is that point?
Y: do not know ah. Since all are approximately coincide with the bar. The first overseas market because of the first live are so inspiring in different ways? Course has been very impressive. [Note: I still do not really Translate this sentence, it is easy also believe that everyone can understand, then on the original text: "合気いの方がいりbreach CM"]
- This we all know, because ah yes yoshiki Sang.
Y: There is perhaps infinite gratitude instead. X JAPAN it is grateful for the performance will be at the concert on. Including myself, have almost all the members live at the day before suffering from a cold. So there will be more than usual effort to have to mind.
- Say so in the live environment before the whole can be highly detrimental to the cough?
Y: Yes adversity it. Since everyone's physical condition is not very good, so are at the last moment also said "the abolition of the day would be better" this degree of. Although Japan's fans are also very powerful, but the other side (referring to Hong Kong's fan) mood is very extraordinary, so that all the elements of a coincidence of the moment, and finally on the power of X JAPAN if played out.
- Yoshiki Sang so self-evaluation, it seems that seldom see it.
Y: so far is how there have been no. Of course, in some places there is a lot of small, but from the large sense, are true is a great sense of achievement.
- I see. Very different atmosphere of the venue?
Y:a word is very powerful.
- Are with the Tokyo Dome it down like waterfalls cheers do not feel like it?
Y: Tokyo Dome are about 10 times now.
- Really! ?
Y: If they are 10 times did not think that said as much ah. Real has never felt before.
- Real yoshiki are seldom heard from the mouth to say "maximum" this is the case.
Y: the so-called X JAPAN's live this kind of thing, the energy of the audience who will be reflected in the X, of course, X JAPAN at the energy will be reflected onto the audience. In this way, gradually cycle, this cycle can be true is very much ah.
- Not so much fascinated by it, or should I say there is no need for excitement up automatically consider it, so regardless of the feeling?
Y: is that it should be. Glad excited to play chills.
- After listening to just about the topic of the cycle, think of the past hide Sang said: "X Although people seem to be all tricks, but is actually a very emotional band does in a Mess. That the feelings of the moment or mood, No matter how much the venue will be able to communicate. "
Y: is like this, so even the tour, and every time they are not the same. Of course, each track is a little bit of changing. Thus the performance of Hong Kong do not want to and are the difference between the Tokyo Dome so much, but want to try on in Hong Kong staged performances in Hong Kong only to try things on. Can not a very good expression, in any case is to become very amazing things happen.
- If to say that Japan Akasaka BLITZ performances are compared to the starting point then, theoretically, the performance of Hong Kong is the world tour the first step, but it is the highest ... ...
Y: I want to go beyond the beyond "start" does not exist.
- Indeed, encountered some reason had to be postponed because of the performance, but also there is almost going to look a certain period of time less than a world tour feeling. But the result is really thinking "is this really so wonderful."
Y: About Hong Kong, this is not the abolition of a smooth and successful, and want to Taiwan, as well as the French fans are also to convey such a mood, but the most convincing, or go directly there, where he held the best live.
- If that is the best live, it should not be talking about you.
Y: yes. As a musician, rather than language or music to convey the best. In Taiwan as well as the French want to do also like Nutao like live. Of course, now determines the same is true of Korea. But if this kind of momentum, then go on world tour, where it can be sustained? (Laughter)

- Ha, ha, ha ha ha. Akasaka BLITZ after the end of the interview, the Tokyo Dome when the aircraft plunged into the drum thing, you said "never again to do the second time, even if we will fight back chills" This is not dancing in.吗?
Y: yes ah, make the case. Once again here ... ... look at the see吗? (Say one side to take off the shirt so that we look behind him a lot of scars left)
- Ah, it should be painful now.
Y: there is also a lot of the body.
- This is also the feelings of the outbreak because there is no reason to stop living?
Y: do not know, (live in) to reach a sense of feeling "into what are the Do not care"
- Is because as you want the
Y: that is.
- So this is history, is considered the best live pyronaridine reasons.
Y: perhaps. I also do not think so.
- Needless to say Hong Kong's fan, it seems that Hong Kong media also does have a lot of praise.
Y: do not know ah. (Laughter) "mad gas OO" like, so do a lot of things.
- I also network point of view, the words "suicide like drumming," like
Y: is ah, so a lot of reports.
- Although not very clear and correct meaning, but from the transfer paper on the "great live" the mood of the Oh. In any case (the same newspaper) exactly one version is the first time I heard it. Will not be calculated on "events" of the bar, X JAPAN's live.
Y: That is indeed a certain extent are case oh
- The word "case" looks like inside the hotel in Hong Kong are a number of things happen, right?
Y: ... ... case bananas it (laughter). Since I have been with oxygen stores, still need to do some simple exercise, although the setting of a relatively large room a little, but (go to the ready room) after the drainage is very bad ah. The explanation of the results of the hotel are "normally such a big living room are not the people, there is no row over water, very smelly ah." Totally what reasons should not become Ma. But there is no way, say "hurry up and ready", which again become agents because of spray cleaner and clean all the flavor agent. (Laughter) thinking, "Well, I have identified." Want to go take a bath on the ailing, the result is only hot water
- I was ah, such a start (smile)
Y: This is a step in a very bad direction in the development of ah. But that time has also been the 2,3 point is the middle of the night, and also suffers from a cold, think of any case, first go to bed. The next morning, I was kind of to the last minute until carbohydrate intake does not need to direct energy intake before the start. Are calledカボーィンローDayグfood therapy. Just have to eat bananas the day are a morning, then move to the banana Units, the result that there is no, "then there is the apple, but no banana" But Apple will not do ah that useful only bananas, has been answered "U.S. apple Oh, good to eat "(smile)
- Ha Ha Ha Ha, and Sang yoshiki living room one evening, or spend hundreds of thousands of room do, even though this also ... ...
Y: I ask, "Can not buy bananas吗" "No!" ... So angry ... to "go to buy my bananas!"
- Life is normal here, after all, only bananas are not?
Y: ah yes, the doctor also said that the banana can easily turn into energy. live for a few hours before you eat bananas. They are justified only as long as the banana
- A good over-ah, indeed, it's clear that such an important live straight before, but really difficult, yoshiki Sang mood was restored
Y: After all, this sort of thing because bananas affected by such an important live is not necessary to laugh, though is indeed angry.
- Ha ha ha ha
Y: But anyway, to live or sentiment, and the initial start date powerful emotions like ah (laughs)
Adjourned

2009.03.12 Update Part 2
- The title of the Hong Kong live is known as "the destruction of the Night" on the title of the background check, yoshiki Sang how to have ideas?
Y: a matter of course, when it comes to X on the association to undermine not it? Although the results of additional performance has become the early date, but prior to the start of the concert, SE broadcast time, the audience has been called "WE ARE X" "WE ARE X", heard the shouts, really ... ...
- Popular touched?
Y: ah, I am very touched
- And they, they are the whole song in Japanese at singing it.
Y: ah very powerful, really ... ...
- Playing yoshiki Sang also listen to it?
Y: to hear the case.
- Are not once again have to feel "really is up with the" real sense of this?
Y: is a long time years ago, right? Himself once said that music is no national boundaries, no age difference, but the actual feel of these true, but it becomes incredible.
- Since the New York reporter after the meeting has been 10 years, and now think of as long as the one presented in the immediate reality, as yoshiki Sang must also emotion are unlimited, from time to time I will feel able to come out of this stage are not is also a kind of destiny?
Y: ah can not help but feel that way. At that time, if it continued to do so, will definitely are not the same results.
- In fact the situation is different. How to other members? live after the end is also very excited about it?
Y: is very excited about it. But perhaps the most exciting bar to a few SUGIZO.
- Ha, ha, ha (laughter)
Y:"yoshiki Sang, this unprecedented live but ah" (Laughter)
- Have two days of separate performances "ART OF LIFE", has become rather meaningful settings ah repertoire.
Y: "ART OF LIFE" really very frustrated at that time, almost all members were knocked down by a cold, and my own physical condition is very bad, but at the rate of online on-demand "ART OF LIFE" is the first. Is "ART OF LIFE" ah, so that although the results can not be completely 100% reference, but not as much as possible will want to meet everyone's expectations? "So it is only a speech!" This thought, the results show is that everyone was singing it. The "ART OF LIFE" the English chorus, shocked.
- Ai?
Y: Of course, Japan's fans are also great, but in Japan, so English is not what the choir does not it? Therefore, the moment seemed to "ART OF LIFE" was the soul of the moment ... ... the final part of the choir with everyone, really touched me very much.
- There is no direct contact with local fans before?
Y: Although they are both in fact and the related staff to eat together, but someone told me that "everyone" TEARS "when the most powerful cry."
- Speaking of "TEARS", then said to the first two days it seems that the original performances which did not put a single go, but because of the first day of the reaction is too strong, so sudden changes, the first two days has also increased this song?
Y: X can always change the day (single track) of the yo. X are even in the arena will also make changes on (laughter). For example, under section 1,2 song a reflection of everyone, even if 5,6 is the first song will be very cool so give up.
- Such a great performance (change) easy to complete, and really do wonder.
Y: so staff feel that it is very powerful. In general, the level of the Tokyo Dome are at least two weeks in advance must decide all good, all the lighting must flow on, so to perform in accordance with that. The X are put these performances will be an instant change. Last year's Tokyo Dome as well. Every morning for the meeting said, "well, we used to do this kind of repertoire," or have changed the outcome of the day.
- Staff Needless to say, yoshiki Sang once said, "be able to instantly be able to correspond to sudden changes in the members is also very much so"
Y: ah very formidable. At that time revealed an insider, the first day of the repertoire list of "ART OF LIFE" followed by "red", but this for me is impossible. Perhaps at "ART OF LIFE" when the (physical) has been entirely the point of death, have discussed before, said "If I fell, then this end this way, even if I did not fall, then at the" red "before Can not add to MC? ". But to really show when "ART OF LIFE" The End of the moment, I think the next are the "red" has been. Thus, such a direct play from the "red" to the
- Ai?
Y: In this way, two hard continuous songs performed with it. "ART OF LIFE" followed by "Red."
- This is so suicidal behavior.
Y: yes ah. However, feelings are true then great good, it looks like the flow.
- Have the other are in Hong Kong live up to try anything?
Y: Have ah. In fact drum solo at the first two days are do not want to do. Finally, I had to play "ART OF LIFE", and the membership it has failed to drum solo. However, it appears that only a single track on Toshi forget the drum solo of elimination. Toshi was a drum solo on the beginning of that aspect.
- That is, had to perform a cough?
Y: think of "Ai ~ ~"敲了几下still go, "he goes on like this the body will be too much for the" then went to the piano where the shells go Beethoven's "致爱丽丝", the results are very popular (laughs ). Back then there敲了几下frame drum, or very popular. Back flat on the piano Mozart shells. Then went to beat drums and then shells of Chopin, it is so the cycle continued.
- Ai?
Y: Of course, as the situation evolved into a far, playing tracks such as what are not considered before. Life first solo and drum solo piano have been working together. (Laughter)
- It was an instant flash of the mind that吗?
Y: the moment of the flash. Hong Kong viewers seem to enjoy it (laughs), although the tour of Hong Kong only, but (wavelength) can be described as it happened to coincide. But I think it is because the Japanese fans have always supported the X JAPAN, so only these extended to all over the world has.
- This is true, X JAPAN someone after the dissolution has been supported, including the popularization of network and other reasons, other parts of the world people know that the chance of X JAPAN become greatly increased it.
Y: Say X deep foundation, or whatever. It is precisely because of the constant enthusiastic fans should aid, (X) of continuous growth, and leaf-shen-chi exhibition, and finally the beauty of blooming flowers such a feeling.
- Are now very rare Mulberry yoshiki positive, it always felt so full of energy. Although very hoarse voice.
Y: is a long time a sense of achievement. So far I have been to say "no one steps on board, then do not know what there is in front", although now also think that if the momentum has to do with the kind of concert, then when can do is do not know, but anyway , or want to finish all of the world tour, and then think again in Hong Kong.
- I see.
Y: So want to (at the end of X JAPAN) World Tour is not a must do 2 times吗? On the extent X exist also want a longer period of time. Of course, at the Tokyo Dome when the want to do, so far has been in existence in my heart "?" Although we can not say 100 percent yes, but the feeling is almost evaporated.
- Ah ~ that is to say, once things become confusing convinced things. The concert is true then it touched.
Y: Yes there is ah true. cried at concerts, as are true (97 years) after THE LAST LIVE it first.
- Perhaps for the Hong Kong fans will say: "No, are deeply touched us here is."
Y: ... ... always feel that according to the momentum continues, the tour, as well as in Japan or to make more than 10 times last year, the Tokyo Dome concerts it. With the back of an increase in the number of gradually more and more also have the feeling of the band.
- It is. As performed at Akasaka BLITZ after yoshiki Sang said "X JAPAN Although the re-formed, but with the constant evolution of live performances will continue.".
Y: Exactly. Hong Kong after the end of an instant thought of "the evolution will continue," but also thought "or the meaning has to do"
- "To do the meaning of"?
Y: X no longer formed when a classmate said, do not want to do would be feeling.
- Yes
Y: to do so on towards the front to do, live on the actual feel of the real sense of evolution, when there is a true forward the confidence to move forward.
- The original of this, an interview, let me feel again This is formed after the interview, the most active yoshiki, or are filled with the courage to move yoshiki, really very happy.
Y: ah, thinking "can do it!"
Y: a matter of course, when it comes to X on the association to undermine not it? Although the results of additional performance has become the early date, but prior to the start of the concert, SE broadcast time, the audience has been called "WE ARE X" "WE ARE X", heard the shouts, really ... ...
- Popular touched?
Y: ah, I am very touched
- And they, they are the whole song in Japanese at singing it.
Y: the moment of the flash. Hong Kong viewers seem to enjoy it (laughs), although the tour of Hong Kong only, but (wavelength) can be described as it happened to coincide
Y: Yes there is ah true.cried at concerts, as are true (97 years) after THE LAST LIVE it first.
- Perhaps for the Hong Kong fans will say: "No, are deeply touched us here is."

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:24:24 PM by holly.x »

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #374 on: April 19, 2009, 02:36:28 AM
I'm currently watching the 16th January live... Makes me want to cry... Not the fact that it's beautiful... NO PEOPLE, YOU DON'T CLAP DURING A BALLAD, IT'S NOT A FRIGGIN' MARCH SONG IT'S A BALLAD! Makes me want to head over there and smack the fuckers /cruise control

And Toshi, the fans know the words for Longing, you don't have to sing for them every chorus :P And during I.V. the lyrics are even on the screens...

And also, although Toshi's voice has gone better and stronger, imo his ballad voice has gone too strong. I don't want to say 'lack of emotion', but that's how it sounds like.

Anyway, they still have improved a LOT since the March reunion concerts!

This is my administrator color.

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: April 19, 2009, 04:24:37 AM
And Toshi, the fans know the words for Longing, you don't have to sing for them every chorus

I agree with you. It was clear that the fans knew the words. He did the same thing on the 17th on Forever Love and Endless Rain. I was slightly annoyed because his voice really sounded great especially during Forever Love.

And also, although Toshi's voice has gone better and stronger, imo his ballad voice has gone too strong. I don't want to say 'lack of emotion', but that's how it sounds like.

I think it's because his mood is too happy during the ballads. I want the Sad-Ballad-Toshi back  :)

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #376 on: April 19, 2009, 09:35:30 AM
lol yeah I'm watching "without you" atm and he sounds.... just... too happy XD;;;
I think it was at the reunion concert that forever love or tears sounded REALLY happy. :P My, my, my...

ah, and yeah that telling the fans the lyrics between the lines is indeed annoying... >_<;;;;

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: April 19, 2009, 10:44:54 AM
I'm currently watching the 16th January live... Makes me want to cry... Not the fact that it's beautiful... NO PEOPLE, YOU DON'T CLAP DURING A BALLAD, IT'S NOT A FRIGGIN' MARCH SONG IT'S A BALLAD! Makes me want to head over there and smack the fuckers /cruise control

And Toshi, the fans know the words for Longing, you don't have to sing for them every chorus :P And during I.V. the lyrics are even on the screens...

Anyway, they still have improved a LOT since the March reunion concerts!

Hehe Hypno you dont know there had been some very heated discussion as to whether clap or not in some chinese forums and I totally agree with you on this.  i was totally pissed off as i almost couldnt hear yoshiki's piano.  that to me also showed the lack of music knowledge/education as you dont see this anywhere else.  it was however so hilarious that some fans were starting to clap during the piano solo of Art of Life (loop recording!) on 17th and a couple of mins later, the real yoshiki appeared and played his solo but no one else continued clapping...LOL

oh I could hear my own scream YOSHIKI with 2 japanese fans who sat next to me about the end of his piano solo...loud and clear Wahay!!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:00:33 AM by holly.x »

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #378 on: April 19, 2009, 11:09:58 AM
If you watch the concert from your computer, you can more or less hear the music, but yeah, at a live concert.... T___T

And even the greatest musicians are bound to play the song a bit march-like if there are 30,000 people clapping to the rhythm... That's NOT good!

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: April 19, 2009, 11:13:21 AM
you know what, that's my guess as to why they didnt perform it on 17th as originally Tears wasnt included in the set list (as well as yoshiki's drum+piano solo - but thanks to Toshi who forgot that XD)

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:34 AM
all the clapping is really annoying. Unfortunately, it seems that it's a "standard" thing for the HK/Chinese people to do when they attend a concert. (why?? )  Actually, some weeks prior the concert, on the official X HK site's message board, people wrote a DO and Don't Do list , I remember clapping during a song is on top of the don't do list. Obviously not all the people read that site......
During the concerts, people around me didn't clap (fortunately)  But, it still annoyed the hell out of me to hear all those clapping....  >:(

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: April 19, 2009, 01:41:13 PM
I was watching 16.01 and noticed there are some hide plushes on the stage  ::)

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: April 19, 2009, 02:30:57 PM
wow, good screeen captureeeee

Ex denxdenx

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #383 on: April 22, 2009, 02:36:56 PM
Watching the 17th January live now, just saw what's on the screen during Orgasm. FUCK YEAH 8)

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: April 22, 2009, 08:23:17 PM
I just watched the first night together with Ami... I'm so hyper! XDDDD

I loved every bit of it, especially Yoshiki talking English and saying random things...... priceless.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: April 23, 2009, 12:06:04 PM
During Art of Life, there's a woman behind Yoshiki's drums looking completly bored out of her brains XD I love that woman!

I am a fan too :o

Offline steam03

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: May 25, 2009, 09:09:05 PM
the torrents appear to be dead...?

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: May 26, 2009, 12:28:04 AM
yea im working on getting them up on rapidshare but it may take a while lol....hasnt moved all day for uploading