• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

[Rumor]Japanese newspaper says Tour in October

Edside · 9902

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: July 01, 2008, 10:17:51 AM
Nikkei Gendai newsoutlet has apparently revealed X JAPAN's upcoming live schedule. According to their report the world tour will continue at the locations as planned this time beginning in London and Taiwan in October with performance(s) in Tokyo at sometime between the end of October to begin of November. Finally, they'll perform in Paris at the end of November.

In addition, the article said YOSHIKI is in good health.

The reason given as to why the schedule hasn't been officially announced yet is because venues are still being signed.

(Source: http://www1.rocketbbs.com/110/xjapan.html and Screaming Kiai).

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:23:28 AM
Thanks for this rumour !

This would rule !  8)

Offline UVER

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 10:47:15 AM
London in october ? :o If it's true, with a bit of luck I might be there hehe. ^^ (money-wise...) But I'll definitely be there for the Paris performance in November.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 10:48:01 AM
Incase that's true, I know what I'll do with birthday money :P

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 10:48:45 AM
Quote from: "Edside"
Nikkei Gendai newsoutlet has apparently revealed X JAPAN's upcoming live schedule. According to their report the world tour will continue at the locations as planned this time beginning in London and Taiwan in October with performance(s) in Tokyo at sometime between the end of October to begin of November. Finally, they'll perform in Paris at the end of November.

The reason given as to why the schedule hasn't been officially announced yet is because venues are still being signed.

THANKS!

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 10:51:25 AM
Beginning in LONDON in OCTOBER? O_O

If that's true... and it's the end of October... I'm gonna kill someone.  :cry: And if it's the very beginning... I might be there.

May X be with you!

Offline Matilda in Oz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 11:02:49 AM
OMG I so hope this rumour is true. If they perform in Paris in November there's actually a chance I might be able to go! *crossing fingers* :P

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 11:10:37 AM
Finally, they'll perform in Paris at the end of November.

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE END OF NOVEMBER 8DDDD
Damn, this is great!

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 11:39:32 AM
London AND Paris, well I think I have to start saving money from now on  :D

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 12:00:55 PM
I wish they'd come to LA. So much. . .

Offline Konata

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 12:33:08 PM
Bye bye birthday money, GOODBYEEEEE~ I wanted to buy stuff with you this time, but hell, I'm NOT going to let X pass by my nose this time. I wonder if I'll hit Paris or London though. London seems to be the cheaper alternative, but then again, Paris is much more fun.

Why won't they come to Helsinki, Helsinki is awesome. XD

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 12:36:31 PM
Woohoo!!! Good news if they are true. I'll be going to London then, not Paris.
Gotta start saving..

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 01:16:15 PM
If that's all true, that would be awesome! =D

I hope they'll still go to New York, though. o.o

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 01:34:22 PM
X Japan in London? Well shine my shoes gov'na - there is an honest supprise.

Main question - where would they play in London if they did play there? The O2 Arena seats 20 thousand, Wembley Arena seats just over 10 thousand and Wembley Stadium seats around 90 thousand (yeah, this isn't going to happen).

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 01:36:56 PM
Well, if they play twice in Europe, maybe they'll choose to venue that are about 10'000 people big.

But well, I guess it's a bit too soon as this is just a rumour which can be totally fake... but I hope it isn't !!!

PanthereNoire

Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 01:37:43 PM
I'll let you know when they make it official. And what they make official, actually.

Well, Sander or someone, to post it here.

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 01:57:03 PM
Oh if it's true I hope they add a US date. I mean that would just be a little unfair to go from the previous tour dates having New York to new ones not having any US date at all.

PanthereNoire

Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 02:03:26 PM
Actually, the online summary of the article - I'm still trying to track down the print version - said that according to the usual well informed sources "the world tour will happen as originally scheduled, even though that has not been announced yet."

I suppose by that said source means that all the previously scheduled locations will happen, since obviously the dates won't happen as scheduled, unless they'll do some really really fast tap dancing for Paris - well, that's impossible really, in regards to ticket sales. I don't think even X could manage to sell out  alive in less that three days, not overseas. (In Japan, they just might. With everybody using less than polite language, but lunging for the tickets anyway. LOL)

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 02:12:37 PM
If they play in Paris on Saturday, I think that some fans here won't be fans anymore :D :D lol ! (Thinking of those who cancelled their trip...).

Well thanks for the info. I hope we'll get more infos soon ! Maybe they'll talk about it in the video at the JE (why not ? ???).

Offline Skooter

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 02:12:40 PM
Hmm, November is a bit late, I might already have exams by then. On the other hand, my cousin will be living in Paris by then so it would be cheaper than the London gig XD.
I'll wait for exact dates until I make my decision.

PanthereNoire

Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 02:36:54 PM
Ahhh, be prepared for very short term announcements... NOTHING EVER gets done the usual (nicely planned out) way with X...

Though, naturally, I'd be happy if they do lives in Tokyo, too, late October or November. If they could just do a "first reunion anniversary" live to celebrate the Odaiba shooting last year, I'd be the happiest kitty in the world. 10/22 IS my birthday after all.

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 02:47:51 PM
I have a feeling though that if I got tickets, my friend who would be going with me will probably back out of it. She's not into this stuff either. Ah who needs her anyways.

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 01, 2008, 03:03:48 PM
Holy hell, London AND Paris?
I need to go to both of them I think, I love London so bad and mom said she'd go there with me!

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: July 01, 2008, 03:04:33 PM
ugghh... everything being so unsure, it's making me crazy!

Anyway, I'll have to see if paris or london... both should be the same amount of expensive for me (both take a flight that goes three times a day  :lol: ) but then the date is the problem...
when i apply for the job and get taken this year i might start in the months from august to december and it will take some time until i know when exactly i'll be locked up in barracks...

so basically, i don't care if and when they play, because i have no idea if and when i got time to see them  :roll:

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 03:20:47 PM

so, there will be another tokyo dome live?
paris , london and taiwan?
ny? south korea? hongkong?
nice rumour, happy for yoshiki

Ex denxdenx

PanthereNoire

Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 03:24:01 PM
Really, nothing's been confirmed yet.

I hope it's all true, I want it to be, but I'll be waiting to be told officially.

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 03:28:13 PM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
Really, nothing's been confirmed yet.

I hope it's all true, I want it to be, but I'll be waiting to be told officially.

Yes, of course. But recently, the newspapers were also first to announce the previous tour as postponed and Yoshiki as sick, and they were right, so...
Well I have a bit of trust in the media regarding this right now.
I don't think they'd lie about such a thing.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 03:31:41 PM
Still, we should consider it as a rumour so we don't get disappointed if it doesn't happen. Maybe X Japan are really planning this but not everything has been planned already. I guess they don't want to make us wait too much like they did for the postponed shows.

I prefer them announcing the news when everything is settled than before the found a venue or something like that :D

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 03:38:26 PM
Grah i hope you guys have fun..!!

I've already spent all my money for Paris and i can't save anything for october.

YOU BETTER TELL ME EVERYTHING WHEN YOU COME BACK!xD

PARTY HARD

PanthereNoire

Reply #29 on: July 01, 2008, 03:44:36 PM
I know for a fact that they all WANT to do overseas lives. And yes, I KNOW that as a fact from having each of them tell me that PERSONALLY. Not just once.

BUT, since long before this, my current state of affairs, as a fan just like any other fan (more or less - and actually even more so now, in said current state of affairs) I'm also extremely aware just how organizationally challenged (< politically correct language; read: totally chaotic) X can be...

So, my suggestion, save your cash and be ready to jump at a moment's notice.

Do the X jump at the lives. :twisted: