X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

美しい空をください (Solo Album, Release Date 10/06/09)

mC · 2916

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
According to Toshi's Official Website, he will be releasing a new album next month, with pre-orders currently being taken from TOSHI NET MEMBERS.

I have been waiting for a new album from him for quite a while, considering the amount of singles he has released since last year, starting with Earth in the Dark. I only hope that this album contains all of them to date, so I don't have to spend loads on buying each single....

Tracklisting:

1. 美しい空をください
2. BEAUTIFUL WORLD
3. 世紀 JIDAI
4. 大地をしずめて
5. 大切なもの
6. 美しい空をください Instrumental

See here for comments!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 06:12:58 AM by mC »

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 09:18:12 PM
omg Toshi is releasing like a freak... Didn't he already released 2 albums with T-EARTH last year?
wow..

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 09:29:33 PM
omg Toshi is releasing like a freak... Didn't he already released 2 albums with T-EARTH last year?
wow..

Yeah, he's been working very hard lately!
Can't wait to hear some previews ;D

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 09:53:25 PM
Yes, he certainly has been releasing a lot of material, especially if you follow the releases on hw-ch. I find him more interesting to follow than X Japan most of the time :P.

Offline RainSeraphim

• Sunday Listener
  • Forever love...
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 10:14:34 PM
Just heard about this today also ^^ I'm pretty excited; I really like Toshi's work and, based on what we've seen so far, I think it's going to be a great album :D

If you could have told me anything...you would have known what love is...

ben

Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 12:53:40 AM
Looking forward to this, and hoping it is a full length album with about 10 songs or so, because they advertised "PAIN" in some places as a new album, but it was only 5 songs.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:32:56 AM
The following is the track list for the new album. None of the songs are new, being available on hw-ch for quite sometime now, but nevertheless, it is definitely worth getting, for those like me who were contemplating on buying every single, but would rather buy an album to save much money.

1. 美しい空をください  (The single version of this song, released only on hw-ch, contains wanku's CHORUS version)
2. BEAUTIFUL WORLD
3. 世紀 JIDAI
4. 大地をしずめて  (The most amazing duet between Toshi and wanku I have heard so far, although I am hoping for the string version compared to the band version)
5. 大切なもの  (The song that has been reinvented more times than it should....I am assuming this will be the japanese version of the song, CHERISH, included in his PAIN EP)
6. 美しい空をください Instrumental  (Really, the closest thing to being new, as it has not been released anywhere)

I really can't wait for this album! There is a great mix of songs here, and will feel worth buying, unlike his singles, which contain 6 versions of the same song...I mean come on! :D

ben

Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 12:04:22 AM
I saw the preview clip on HW-CH for the first song, sounds like a good song. I guess I wouldn't mind getting a copy of this because I only got a download of JIDAI and BEAUTIFUL WORLD and I don't have the music with Wanku.

Here is the preview clip if anyone hasn't see it.

http://toshi.hw-ch.com/utsukushii_sora_movie.html

But I'd love to hear him do some more stuff with acoustic guitar.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 08:19:57 AM
From reading the advertisement of the album on Toshi's MySpace, it says that all versions would be the orchestral ones...I should have guessed....