• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Organisation of the concert ~

Ashura Shadow · 2926

Offline Ashura Shadow

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: September 01, 2008, 02:25:08 PM
Here are some ideas for X Japan concert... ^_^

1 - What about creating pages with the most famous chorus of X Japan songs, and put them online so that people can print them and learn the lyrics in the queue? I'm sure there are lots of people who love X Japan but won't have the time to learn them before the concert... 20.000 fans singing together would be a beautiful gift for X Japan. Plus it's always funny to sing (or scream xD) while waiting for a concert with people you've only known for 3 minutes. ^_^
We could make two versions of these lyrics: one with only the chorus, so that it would fit on one page, and another one with more pages for the die-hard fans who want to learn the whole discography of X. ^^

2 - I was also thinking about making banners and placards... not for the concert itself (it's alway exasparating when there's a fangirl brandishing posters with love declarations in front of you... =_= ) but for the waiting time. Just to show Paris how much we love X! ^_^ => everything should be fan-made, no stealing of copyrighted images of X or such.

3 - It would also be great if people had red pompons to wave during Kurenai... but I'm not sure lots of people will think about it, so the best would be that the ones who do take extra pompons for the others. You can easily make them by scissoring plastic bags. ^_^

That's all for now... share your ideas too ~
Oh, and another question: how many people will sleep in front of the livehouse? I know I will but I'm don't know for how long... u_u Bercy really is a nice area, but it most likely will be very cold... >.<

I'm at my wits' end.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 02:44:35 PM
Hey, don't steal BXtE ideas ;D ;D ;D lol !

BXtE was gonna talk soon about some of the stuffs you suggested ! Anyway, here are my opinions about these ideas :

1) Good idea, and we'll do it 8)
2) Good idea too, but it''s not something BIG, so any group of fan could make their own.
3) The Kurenai idea, haha ! Well, good idea too, but in my opinion pompom is not the good thing, any red stuffs would work.

Btw, are you on the X Japan french forum ? If so, what's your nickname there ? (just curious :D)

Offline Ashura Shadow

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 03:09:08 PM
I didn't know BXtE wanted to do stuff like that too ^^;; It's great, if you guys are the one to do it more people will know about it ~
And no, I'm not on the X Japan french forum... I didn't even know that there was one, actually... o_o

I'm at my wits' end.

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 03:24:49 PM
Really ? ??? I was talking about this forum : http://xjapan.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Cause the idea you said were discussed there (and first brought by BXtE ;D lol !).

But well, we can still discuss those ideas here, so we get as many ideas as possible !!!

Offline Ashura Shadow

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 04:46:41 PM
I don't surf much on french forums... looks like I should! ^^

I'm at my wits' end.

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 03:13:51 PM
Wahah, great ideas!
Will think about the pompom thing! And the sign! (but I think it will be a bit obvious when I came home with a big sign "X FOREVER @D@". My mom would start asking questions.)