• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

murder,suicide or an accident?

crazy bitch · 81611

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #90 on: December 17, 2006, 01:08:30 PM
I can lend you an hour of my sleep.. I sleep about 9 or 10.

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: December 18, 2006, 08:39:22 PM
I could lend you some hours of sleep, but as I tend to get nightmares, I doubt that is kind of sleep that would improve your health any significantly :wink:

But I could keep good wishes for your sleep, maybe at least THOSE would arrive if nothing else.

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

Offline hyderix

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jablaylanang
Reply #92 on: January 04, 2007, 10:20:01 AM
BTW..I think hide was being murdered coz it's unreasonable for him to do suicide..

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #93 on: January 04, 2007, 12:20:34 PM
Ouch a painful topic.

If you are open to theories that might... disturb your views on the ones you love (hide atm) then check out PanthereNoires post (first one on the second page of this topic). It is just a theory, remember that, and no one can or should convince you to belive that it is 100% true or 100% wrong, but it is a theory that, in case it would be true, would explain why it WAS indeed a suicide.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Hurley

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: January 04, 2007, 01:45:22 PM
Quote from: "hyderix"
BTW..I think hide was being murdered coz it's unreasonable for him to do suicide..

Alright, but keep in mind, you can't see into a persons head through the internet. :wink:

Mod color o' mine

Offline Yoshide

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: January 15, 2007, 05:55:15 PM
Hurley --> include your head too! hahaha :DD

..I wish I were there beside you...

Offline Miyazaki_Taya

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: January 15, 2007, 10:16:26 PM
before i write: R.I.P Hideto-san.

Second, i don't know what the truth is. It's been so long. I mean it was in 1998.... an it is now 2007. It's been so long, that i don't see that discussing this topic matters. Personally, i don't know. I don't think it was suicide since he was a happy person.... and, yes it is true that sometimes happy people feel deeply sad deep inside (like me. I can act happy to hide my pain...). But even so, i don't belive it was Suicide or murder. Accident? Maybe... Murder? I don't know... Suicide? I can't belive it. So i also stick with what Taiji said.

R.I.P hide. I wuv you... and i ALWAYS will...

ndless Rain.... fall on my heart.....

Offline migashi69

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: January 30, 2007, 04:54:08 PM
seriously i think hide did kill him slef but i dont think it was  because of a whole jealous thing or anything i just think he was depresed angry and drunk. pn said that yoshiki leaving to la without him was like the last straw the thing is hide love la and everyone knows that but he also lived there he had an apartment there. so for him to get mad at yoshiki for leaving well that seems like bull

its obvious it wasnt an accident

hide killed himslef on purpose while he was drunk hide did say that when hes drunk he often does do somethings that he regreats the next day just this time there was no going back. why wouldnt hide be sad i mean he always wanted to have a great band and when he did well they broke up.
he also was close friends with toshi but he did seem to like yohsiki more and i doubt he was jealous of toshi. if he was then the band wouldnt of never worked out trust me bands dont work out for shit if the members hate each other.

hide was just like anyone he had his ups and downs his goods and bads but i doubt his suicide was bassed of hate and jealousy. it had more to do with his world crashing on him and maybe due to things that dont even have anything to do with x but everyone only thinks of it having to do with x you cant forget he did have a life that had nothing to do with x

maybe that side of his life was the cause

ndless...

Offline migashi69

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: January 30, 2007, 05:10:48 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"
Look at Toshi and hide... Their expressions... They are like the dragon and the tiger :D

i dont think a picture can say much about someones friendship serioulsy i  can have a picture with a "friend" and look so happy but be ready to pounce the sedcound they do something stupid

or maybe me and my firends can have a drinking picture too. maybe some one would look mad or sad but unless you were there you wouldnt have known that everyone was hyper and just drunk happy

some pictures can be misleading specially if youre not looking at it with an open mind

ndless...

Offline Miyazaki_Taya

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: January 30, 2007, 08:29:23 PM
Quote from: "migashi69"
seriously i think hide did kill him slef but i dont think it was  because of a whole jealous thing or anything i just think he was depresed angry and drunk. pn said that yoshiki leaving to la without him was like the last straw the thing is hide love la and everyone knows that but he also lived there he had an apartment there. so for him to get mad at yoshiki for leaving well that seems like bull

its obvious it wasnt an accident

hide killed himslef on purpose while he was drunk hide did say that when hes drunk he often does do somethings that he regreats the next day just this time there was no going back. why wouldnt hide be sad i mean he always wanted to have a great band and when he did well they broke up.
he also was close friends with toshi but he did seem to like yohsiki more and i doubt he was jealous of toshi. if he was then the band wouldnt of never worked out trust me bands dont work out for shit if the members hate each other.

hide was just like anyone he had his ups and downs his goods and bads but i doubt his suicide was bassed of hate and jealousy. it had more to do with his world crashing on him and maybe due to things that dont even have anything to do with x but everyone only thinks of it having to do with x you cant forget he did have a life that had nothing to do with x

maybe that side of his life was the cause

I'm with you. Also, hide wasn't the type to get so EASILY angry(correct me if i was wrong there...)

ndless Rain.... fall on my heart.....

Offline Hiyoshita

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: January 31, 2007, 11:31:09 AM
hm....thats a complicated situation...suicide?maybe,why not?life is hard and everybody thinks of it sometimes...murder?i don't think so..i mean,why?who would like to murder him?Toshi?lol,maybe....xd
accident?yeah...it is a bit silly though..how can you call this an accident.he was found hanged with a towel.how can that be an accident.i don't know...hide was a really weird person and i've been trying to solve this death for many years now,even if i'm too young...i still don't know.everything is possible

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #101 on: January 31, 2007, 02:30:17 PM
Well Saint, some other points-
"He was barely alive when the ambulance arrived, and later died in the hospital."
Alive, probably not concious... Meaning he probably didn't say anything...

He and Yoshiki were going to reborn X in 2000 he would have looked forward to that and planned to be back on the stage again with Yoshiki that is what Yoshiki himself said.
I really don't know for sure but I have understood that Yoshiki was planning to re-create X... Is that sure that hide knew about that? Tho I guess he probably did...

I bet he never let people look inside him and really get to know him probably not even the closest people to him.
Umm when you distrust people that much becouse they tease you and you get to know someone who won't and appriciates you for who you are, you can probably "fall in love" with them (not literal love...)... That might have happened with hide and Yoshiki... Tho again it's just a theory :P

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: January 31, 2007, 03:05:19 PM
Quote from: "Hypno"

He and Yoshiki were going to reborn X in 2000 he would have looked forward to that and planned to be back on the stage again with Yoshiki that is what Yoshiki himself said.
I really don't know for sure but I have understood that Yoshiki was planning to re-create X... Is that sure that hide knew about that? Tho I guess he probably did...

Yes, hide knows it for sure, because Yoshiki mentioned it in the Last Life already.
In my opinion (first of all its JUST MY OPINION!!!) that would never have happened although Yoshiki said it.... I can't imagine they would have found another singer for X. Yoshiki rather would have said NO to everyone who should replace Toshi.
That he talked about the re-union was to me rather like a act of defiance towards Toshi's leaving.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: February 01, 2007, 05:13:52 AM
Saint(c)i like ur theory.this is the way in which i'm also thinking....i dont know though...if he was alive when the ambulance arrived why would he say sth?and if he said sth,do you think that ppl would say it?i dont know.he is a mystery....and maybe he killed himself.as i said before,some ppl dont like to show their real feelings.or it was just an accident.we will never know

Offline genkai69hide

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: March 01, 2007, 01:41:27 AM
i think it was a suicide, even though i dont know why @_@ @_@ @_@ poor hide, i really wonder why this whole thing happened.  His career was great.  Spread beaver was really successful and X japan was suposd to reunite that same year he killed himself.

@_@

????????????????????????????????

Offline Kumo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: March 01, 2007, 01:53:46 AM
idk i go with migashi69 he did have a life
and everyone knows life can be tough, more to some than others
R.I.P. Hideto
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 04:33:55 PM by Maverick »

Offline genkai69hide

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: March 01, 2007, 02:46:02 AM
poor hide... its gonna be a mystery, UNLESS ONE OF  YOU PPL HAS A TIME MACHINE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE?? please?? kumo?? you smell?? i know you do, well i really dont think hide had a reason for killing himself, even though im pretty sure he did. getting drunk always brings out the worst in ppl. ya he did say he does things he regrets when hes drunk

Offline Kumo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: March 03, 2007, 04:45:53 PM
Quote from: "genkai69hide"
poor hide... its gonna be a mystery, UNLESS ONE OF  YOU PPL HAS A TIME MACHINE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE?? please?? kumo?? you smell?? i know you do, well i really dont think hide had a reason for killing himself, even though im pretty sure he did. getting drunk always brings out the worst in ppl. ya he did say he does things he regrets when hes drunk

no i dont have a time machine >_<
 :? do i really smell??? :( jerk monkey
welll yes, damn alcohol

Offline migashi69

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: March 04, 2007, 06:23:37 AM
Quote from: "genkai69hide"

no notime machine here but i bet we can do something with the bubble gum rubberbands and papperclip in my pocket and the lint must be of some use right

kumo does smell!!! the end

celebreation music music music music

ndless...

Offline Kumo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: March 04, 2007, 09:15:58 PM
why are you guys so mean to me ;_;
just watch
i know where you sleep migashi69!!
hahaha  :twisted:

Offline Valentine

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: March 05, 2007, 12:20:43 AM
Oh, please.
Do not argue about it, and let him rest in peace he deserves.

You can't help him now. Your arguments about it are not bringing peace to anywhere, even less for your minds, so please, have a cup of tea with me, let's listen to some of his music, or some other music, have fun together, and let the demons of the past see their endless dream.

'll save you from yourself. Fly...

Offline ForeverLoveForeverHide

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: March 24, 2007, 09:43:07 PM
(deleted)

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #112 on: March 24, 2007, 09:56:33 PM
Quote from: "ForeverLoveForeverHide"
i can not nor will never believe that he deliberately took his own life, he had so much that he wanted to do
Alcohol can do much with you.

I personally can't recall doing anything that I seriously regret after while being drunk but I sure know people who have. And if that would have been the case, then hide wouldn't have been the first nor would be the last to commit a suicide in a drunken state.

But that is and will be a speculation. We probably won't find out the truth before doomsday.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #113 on: March 25, 2007, 08:41:56 AM
Good point... You can get hit by a sledgehammer while drunk and not feel the pain (if you don't go uncoucious that is)...

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: March 25, 2007, 07:22:47 PM
At the risk of pissing everyone in this topic off..

I dont really care. He's dead. There's no point in wondering how it happened and unless you personally knew hide, you CANNOT say he wouldnt have killed himself. The only person that truely knows is hide. He could have pretended that everything was amazing and even lied to his best friends about how he really felt.. maybe because he didnt want them to worry about him? maybe he just didnt want to tell anyone.. we dont know.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not glad that he's dead. Its a shame really because he was a key factor in one of the greatest bands i've ever heard... but its done. Nothing can be said or done to change what has happened.

Plus, this kind of discussion will annoy some people because if 1 person says "yeah he probably killed himself", another will reply with "NO!! hide wouldnt ever do that. It was an accident!!" and it'll probably just turn into arguments over something that no-one here knows anything about. All we know is what we've seen/heard on the TV and in newspapers.

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: March 25, 2007, 08:27:32 PM
(deleted)

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: March 25, 2007, 08:46:30 PM
I wasnt attacking you or anyone personally, I just dont see why people still discuss this. He's gone now and nothing can be done about it. We should let him rest in peace and talk about the good things he did and his music instead of discussing the worst part of his life.. his death.

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: March 25, 2007, 10:12:40 PM
(deleted)

Offline motorhead

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: June 23, 2007, 08:29:59 AM
Quote from: "BizKiTRoAcH"
At the risk of pissing everyone in this topic off..

I dont really care. He's dead. There's no point in wondering how it happened and unless you personally knew hide, you CANNOT say he wouldnt have killed himself. The only person that truely knows is hide. He could have pretended that everything was amazing and even lied to his best friends about how he really felt.. maybe because he didnt want them to worry about him? maybe he just didnt want to tell anyone.. we dont know.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not glad that he's dead. Its a shame really because he was a key factor in one of the greatest bands i've ever heard... but its done. Nothing can be said or done to change what has happened.

Plus, this kind of discussion will annoy some people because if 1 person says "yeah he probably killed himself", another will reply with "NO!! hide wouldnt ever do that. It was an accident!!" and it'll probably just turn into arguments over something that no-one here knows anything about. All we know is what we've seen/heard on the TV and in newspapers.

and you nailed it on the head of the nail. thank you!

wow, i remember debates like this (kurt cobane, kevin glibert, or hide) when i was in high school. i can't believe after ten years later people are still talking about it. i  never knew or met hide, but when you're a celebrity you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, professionally and personally. a lot of people used and abused hide. i guess that's why most of his songs are about being despondent.

but my two cents: intoxicated or not, hide *did* commit suicide. ever heard ozzy osbourne's song "suicide solution"? he once said drinking is the slowest way of killing yourself.  in fact, he almost killed his wife sharon on a drinking binge.

Offline crazy bitch

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: July 06, 2007, 01:05:17 PM
hide-is-dead
we don't know how he died
we will never know how he died
he-is-dead
we can't just say that he commit suicide,without knowing what was in his f**king mind.