• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Hey Again Everyone

NinjaGeek · 2434

Offline NinjaGeek

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: March 08, 2008, 06:38:25 PM
I've been gone for a while, been going through a lot of changes musically.   My ipod used to be mostly JRock, now there's barely any on it (X Japan and a few others got to stay).   Just wanted to say hi again and see whats been going on with the rest of you?

: Would you jump off a bridge just because everyone else was doing it?
A: Yes, because the pile of bodies would break my fall.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 10:42:37 AM
Quote from: "NinjaGeek"
I've been gone for a while, been going through a lot of changes musically.   My ipod used to be mostly JRock, now there's barely any on it (X Japan and a few others got to stay).   Just wanted to say hi again and see whats been going on with the rest of you?

Hey  :)

What's on your ipod now?

RIP

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:00:42 AM
Hello ! I don't know you but I like your signature !!! Lol ;D

Offline NinjaGeek

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 06:32:03 AM
Quote from: "ferret"

Hey  :)

What's on your ipod now?

A lot of metal, and a lot of other random stuff.  I'm hoping eventually to have stuff from each genre so there's some jazz, techno, flamenco, surf rock, roma, and the list goes on.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 11:09:18 AM
I'm hoping eventually to have stuff from each genre

Nice, there's good music in every genre  :) I'm all for it and find it rather sad when people "discover" Jrock all fo a sudden and they completely ignore other musik.

Aaah techno, I believe it's among the most hated music genres, along with hiphop and pop.

RIP

Offline NinjaGeek

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 06:37:43 AM
Quote from: "ferret"
I'm hoping eventually to have stuff from each genre

Nice, there's good music in every genre  :) I'm all for it and find it rather sad when people "discover" Jrock all fo a sudden and they completely ignore other musik.

Aaah techno, I believe it's among the most hated music genres, along with hiphop and pop.

I used to see a lot of hate for techno from the people who were into classic rock and stuff because the musicians "aren't actually playing anything", but I've been finding more and more people are open minded about it.

Offline NinjaGeek

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 06:40:15 AM
Quote from: "Honey"
Just put on what you like.If you're really into jrock put heaps on.

I wouldn't just put a whole lot of different genres just so you can say you hall all of them under the sun on you're eye pod.Not saying you've done that of course.

yea definitely, there are a bunch of genres that I don't have on my ipod simply because I haven't found any bands I like in those genres yet.  I do like having a large assortment of them because I like to hear all the different sounds that come from all over the world.

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 06:55:33 PM
yea definitely, there are a bunch of genres that I don't have on my ipod simply because I haven't found any bands I like in those genres yet.  I do like having a large assortment of them because I like to hear all the different sounds that come from all over the world.

Have you tried tango?  I'm a big fan, both of the old classics and the new stuff.  I actually find it similar to X in some ways-- not musically of course, but in terms of theme and drama level.  It's more high-drama love-sex-passion-pain-death stuff... in my opinion totally worth a try for open-minded X fans.

If he doesn't already, Yoshiki really needs to learn how to tango. 8)

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]