X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

My final project for Japanese 103 (X Related :D)

LebendenToten · 3498

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
on: January 04, 2010, 11:00:14 PM
Hey everybody, I've been meaning to scan this in since the end of my last term (bout a month ago). I figured that it would be nice to share with the forum. The assignment was to write a short story in past tense about anything we wanted to. So I decided to write about X running out of hair spray and going on an adventure to find more. The art is extremely amateur, because this was my first attempt at drawing anything ever I think (or at least in a long time). It went over well and got a lot of laughs, I got an A+ on it (although I suspect there are some grammatical errors here and there. Doesn't hurt to have a teacher that likes X Japan too  ;D) The title of the story is "Ekkusu no bouken tame no moto heasupure" which means X's adventure for more hairspray :P. Anyways the English translations will be below each pic, hope you enjoy!

X's Adventure For More Hairspray

Once upon a time, there was a Japanese heavy metal band. This band's name was X. There was Yoshiki-san, hide-san, Taiji-san, Pata-san, and Toshi-san. They all lived in Tokyo.

X loved hairspray very, very much! Hairspray was the source of their super rocking powers.

But one day, X ran out of hair spray D: So they all immediately started to panic!

They tried putting, eggs, jello, ketchup, glue, and even soda in their hair, but nothing worked.

Yoshiki-san wandered all around Tokyo, "I can't find hairspray anywhere, this is absolutely horrible!!!" Said Yoshiki-san. X had used every can of hairspray in all of Japan.

After that, a demon suddenly appeared! "Muahaha! Sell me your souls, and I will give you hairspray" Said the demon.

"OK" said X! And then they rocked once again!

The End!!!

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 11:18:59 PM
Thanks Ami!!! If I ever get bored and decide to do more I will be sure to post them!

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 11:30:43 PM
Haha, I love how they decide so quickly to sell their souls for hairspray. :D

This is adorable. Well done!

GARBAGE DAY!

shane140

Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 11:47:35 PM
hahahaha,it's really funny, I love the drawings too!

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 12:22:46 AM
It's funny.....I especially liked the way they looked with their 'flt' hair...XD
By the way, you've written shinpai there....but in the translation you talk about them failing....did you mean 'shippai'..?

Also, my japanese teacher likes X as well...^___^

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 12:28:28 AM
It's funny.....I especially liked the way they looked with their 'flt' hair...XD
By the way, you've written shinpai there....but in the translation you talk about them failing....did you mean 'shippai'..?

Also, my japanese teacher likes X as well...^___^

ah yes that was one of the mistakes that I had noticed I had made :P

Offline BloodofBathory

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • MySpace page
Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 01:32:01 AM
LMAO! I love Pata's face in the third drawing. Awsome story... :D

The seven vices I love ~ They are all sweet poison ~ Born from my mouth

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 03:22:54 AM
Very funny :) , you write な very similar to 左 lol, but otherwise  your handwritting is very beautiful :) and the art is so adorable :) just one advice, don't jump from formal to informal (pic.5)