• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Just thinking.. like I always do hehe

xScQ · 3193

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
on: March 22, 2007, 10:24:13 PM
So Toshi is active again and many hearts around the world are warmed by the news of the rejoined core of X. Including myself of course couldn't be happier. Home Of Heart and the Toshi Office seem very co-operative yet still somewhat protective and shielding.

I.. can see Toshi doing many wonderful thing in the precious time to come and I'm happy for that too, but Toshi still has his own ties with the Office and a concert schedule. I guess what I'm trying to bring out it that.. would it be a good or a bad thing if Toshi made a new album on Home Of Heart, since partially, although I might not really want it to be, this is good publicity for Toshi and in the end for the Office?

Would the sales go up and what would be in it for them? I mean that.. I just never saw them so open.. so quick, so helpful and encouraging I guess. I don't know if I'm really saying anything since most of the time I just write down my thoughts, but this sort of stuck in my head throughout the day...

.. just a ramble. Or "hersenspinsel" as they would say in dutch :P

P.S.: Watching Lost got me started to think of this actually, for they had a quote: "They make it believe it's your idea, but it's really theirs."

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 10:47:57 PM
Well Toshi re-joining X= Toshi having lotsa money= Masaya having lotsa financial support from Toshi for whatever he schemes, good or bad. Thats the way I see it atleast as the reason why the office is so supportive (Office= Masaya, right? Or did I get something wrong?).

If there would be a new album, it's a well timed one- the X reunion brings attention to him that he would otherwise not get= more potential buyers for the album.

This is my administrator color.

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:00:13 AM
I think Masaya is behind this for the money. No idea if they actually pushed Toshi into this, but I believe our beloved singer himself probably has mixed feelings. Perhaps he doesn't feel that happy (nor the opposite) about restarting X, but more glad about working things out with Yoshiki.

Speculations, I know, but that's what I feel.

Offline hyderix

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jablaylanang
Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 02:56:22 PM
masaya is very tricky...

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 09:20:38 PM
Because I thought he's been doing so much of whatever Masaya wanted him to for a long time. If he really felt bad in the latter part of X's career, it wouldn't be that unnatural to think he still has doubts?

I haven't read up that much on Toshi though. If you say the opposite I believe you.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 06:05:04 PM by Maverick »