• View Profile
Reply #510 on: September 18, 2011, 01:38:11 PM
http://twitpic.com/6mqkh0

I want to kill myself.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #511 on: September 18, 2011, 01:44:00 PM
ooouuuch! That´s really wierd, Yoshiki please do it on carneval and than drop it, give it to your fans and don´t demand it back please....

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #512 on: September 18, 2011, 02:11:54 PM
lol, yeah, I knew it. That ridiculous *and scary* 'We Are Nurses!!'-thing couldn't have ended up any better.... A wedding dress would've been less weird 'X_x

Anyway, it's great to see so many fans at the airport
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:14:47 PM by XVikyX »

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline kamui57

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • My blog about GNU/Linux and other info stuff
Reply #513 on: September 18, 2011, 02:16:38 PM
i think i read on twitter a fan had taken some hair from yoshiki.
YoshikiOfficial We love to return to Chile again..! RT @pepokarrion @YoshikiOfficial I regret taking your hair when we fell so take care and cherish with about 13 hours ago via web

Yoshiki YoshikiOfficial OK but please don't do it anymore I got hurt... RT @pepokarrion @yoshikiofficial I'M SORRY i take your hair when you jump to us great memory about 14 hours ago via web

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #514 on: September 18, 2011, 05:24:31 PM
correct me if i am wrong, but it seems to me that it's the norm in Japan that people won't pick up things that others drop and keep it for themselves. They even try their best to return it.

I don't have the experience myself because I never experience losing thing in Japan. But I heard a lot of stories about people losing their valuable stuff in Japan and will be able to get them back sooner or later because either others won't pick them up or people who pick them up would try their best to return the thing. There's even news report that after the earthquake this year, people who picked up others' valuable stuff would return them to police station or the government and that accumulates to nearly 3.8 billion JPY in less than 5 months.....So I guess it's more of a cultural difference when it comes to people's perception on this choker thing. Japanese people have expectation on this kind of matter that people from other countries may not understand.

That does make more sense now. Thank you.
I wouldn't blame the fan though. For all she knew, he could've thrown it into the audience at some point. After all, they don't expect them to return the water bottles, they always throw in there :D

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #515 on: September 18, 2011, 08:03:38 PM
http://twitpic.com/6mqkh0

I want to kill myself.

ಠ_ಠ

That's the only reaction I got out of that photo. Yoshiki, no more nurses please. It's not funny/cute anymore.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #516 on: September 18, 2011, 08:42:08 PM
correct me if i am wrong, but it seems to me that it's the norm in Japan that people won't pick up things that others drop and keep it for themselves. They even try their best to return it.

I don't have the experience myself because I never experience losing thing in Japan. But I heard a lot of stories about people losing their valuable stuff in Japan and will be able to get them back sooner or later because either others won't pick them up or people who pick them up would try their best to return the thing. There's even news report that after the earthquake this year, people who picked up others' valuable stuff would return them to police station or the government and that accumulates to nearly 3.8 billion JPY in less than 5 months.....So I guess it's more of a cultural difference when it comes to people's perception on this choker thing. Japanese people have expectation on this kind of matter that people from other countries may not understand.

That does make more sense now. Thank you.
I wouldn't blame the fan though. For all she knew, he could've thrown it into the audience at some point. After all, they don't expect them to return the water bottles, they always throw in there :D

I do agree with Noise, the cocker is nothing like a wallet, lost by accident, I can´t believe that he made such a fuss about it, if it´s really precious for him, he must leave it at home when he wants to stage dive, I do expect that all the stuff wich is thrown into the audiance at a concert is not meant to be given back,
and btw. when the girl would like to give it back, he told the whole world via twitter that he doesn´t want it back anymore - how childish :P

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #517 on: September 18, 2011, 11:48:37 PM
TBH, I sort of understand Yoshiki. If someone took smth that is precious for me, I’d be irritated very much. AND I’m not sure if I’d accept it back 'cause I'd probably be disgusted. It might be one of my pet peeves, but such rude behavior is just disappointing and unacceptable. On the other hand, I wouldn’t take my personal effects or precious things with me if I were about to stage dive. (not to mention that I’d never ever dream of stage diving, haha) When playing with fire, one should be cautious. So, I have mixed feelings about this story.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #518 on: October 23, 2011, 09:51:46 PM
Going to the studio for recording Yoshiki Radio, What song do you want to listen to? http://bit.ly/em1pHb これからYoshiki Radioの収録、何か聴きたい曲ある?

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: October 29, 2011, 03:51:01 PM
Yoshiki has confirmed that his twitter had been hacked. Hopefully it won't happen again, 'cause seeing an ad of pills on his twitter page was too much %)

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #520 on: October 29, 2011, 04:07:42 PM
Oh God..

YoshikiOfficial 
I'm at the hospital getting an x-ray on my finger...
50 minutes ago

My index finger is completely swollen, but the bone is not broken!
40 minutes ago

Any ideas about what's happened with him? =(

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #521 on: October 29, 2011, 05:30:58 PM
He probably carelessly stage dived again -_- ugh I hope he stops doing that cause he's bound to get really injured.

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #522 on: October 29, 2011, 08:28:15 PM
Yoshiki, take Arnica C30 3 times a day and use cold fomentations and get well soon

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #523 on: November 05, 2011, 11:36:30 AM
YoshikiOfficial
A few hours ago at the airport in Taipei! I shot this with my iPhone! bit.ly/sgWl3p 台北の空港、自分のiPhoneでとってみたよ!
1 hour ago

YoshikiOfficial
I'm on my way to the hello kitty store!! 我正在过去hello kitty店!
21 minutes ago

lol........I've no words xD That's much better than the 'nurse'

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: November 06, 2011, 12:07:15 PM
@XVikyX:the same for me, so a pic sometimes can say more than words

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: December 06, 2011, 07:20:04 PM
I've been writing songs... ここのところずっと作曲してた..

Composing music is not easy... Sometimes it takes no less than everything... 作曲はかんたんじゃないね、時には自分のすべてを費やすことも...

https://twitter.com/#!/YoshikiOfficial

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: December 06, 2011, 07:52:21 PM
That last tweet kind of annoys me. No kidding composing music is not easy; apparently releasing an album that only has probably 5-6 new songs takes 4 years to do. -_- I love Yoshiki but sometimes what his tweets annoys me because he is just trying to stir attention with the sappy fan girls who would rape his body. LOL

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: December 06, 2011, 10:45:09 PM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems that he feels kind of sad or... i dont know.. lonely? I mean, it's OK if a human being wants to get some attention, it's absolutely normal and natural, but it seems that he's lonely sometimes....

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: December 07, 2011, 02:26:44 PM
Maybe it's just me, but it seems that he feels kind of sad or... i dont know.. lonely? I mean, it's OK if a human being wants to get some attention, it's absolutely normal and natural, but it seems that he's lonely sometimes....

He isn't "lonely". He is a princess attention-whore who makes drama on Twitter all the time because thousands of fantards will be crying for him.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #529 on: December 07, 2011, 03:54:04 PM
I still suppose that happy people who are satisfied with their lives won't go on twitter to make some drama.. It's just my opinion

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #530 on: December 07, 2011, 04:15:31 PM
I think he
this taking too long to release this cd
  Please YOSHIKI to of talking
I need a nurse
I love chocolate
or guarana
Could you talk
about the band
news
you
it costs appear
when it appears, is talking
I need a nurse

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: December 07, 2011, 05:02:09 PM
I just really hope that Yoshiki and the band waste NO time in 2012 to get the ball rolling, and by that I mean no late Spring start. This year the earthquake happened and understandably there was a delay. They need to get the album out no later than February, I'd say, and then hit the road again for the tours.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #532 on: December 07, 2011, 05:17:43 PM
Yes, rafaelo, he really chooses sort of 'weird' themes to talk about on Twitter -_-"" Esp. nurses.. oh..
Hopefully the next year will be more successful and Yoshiki will be in right mood to talk about serious things ^^

maybe I take his twitter account too seriously, but it's been one of few sources of info so far %)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 05:22:19 PM by XVikyX »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: December 07, 2011, 07:16:37 PM
Yes, rafaelo, he really chooses sort of 'weird' themes to talk about on Twitter -_-"" Esp. nurses.. oh..
Hopefully the next year will be more successful and Yoshiki will be in right mood to talk about serious things ^^

maybe I take his twitter account too seriously, but it's been one of few sources of info so far %)

yes
I hope this year 2012
he speaks more  the X on Twitter
his work with toshi
instead of talking I need nurses

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #534 on: December 07, 2011, 09:09:05 PM
Oh my god, here he goes again..look at his latest tweets. Talking about how he is not only playing the piano, but tweeting, AND eating lunch. He says he needs more hands and then he needs nurses. Sigh, what I'd rather hear is, "Guess what, we just finished recording for the album and it will relase on (insert day)"

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: December 07, 2011, 09:25:35 PM
He could have released 2 albums at this point. Or maybe another greatest hits compilation :P

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: December 07, 2011, 09:45:02 PM
Oh God, nurses again.. I guess I'm about to have nightmares with 'em, lol
Maybe he does it just for fun, IDK

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #537 on: December 10, 2011, 09:00:41 PM
Still writing songs for........... まだ作曲中 。。。
https://twitter.com/#!/YoshikiOfficial

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: December 10, 2011, 11:17:47 PM
for.. WHAT?? And.. WHEN will we hear 'em?.....*sigh*

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: December 11, 2011, 02:33:09 AM
Yoshiki, you are one hell of a troll.