• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Vampires Everywhere to tour North America with X Japan

Sander · 51513

Offline Snapback

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: September 30, 2010, 03:23:36 AM
Wow these guys really are terrible. During their last half of their set of the L.A show the singer pointed at me and I dont know wtf he was saying/singing but i just kept my mouth shut looking bored and I turned the other way lol

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #181 on: September 30, 2010, 03:33:19 AM
Someone on Last.fm tagged them as twilightcore. I lol'd!

Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #182 on: October 01, 2010, 03:57:34 PM
Someone on Last.fm tagged them as twilightcore. I lol'd!

Oh god why?! *head hits keyboard* o_O
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 04:02:01 PM by vash-chan »

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline Vonleo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: October 11, 2010, 09:44:25 AM
Yeah at the toronto concert they were just horrible the music was good but once the screaming started it was a bore fest you could not hear a word they were saying. What i found really funny was when they said "this is going to be our last song" everyone started cheering like crazy haha

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: October 11, 2010, 04:44:12 PM
Yeah at the toronto concert they were just horrible the music was good but once the screaming started it was a bore fest you could not hear a word they were saying. What i found really funny was when they said "this is going to be our last song" everyone started cheering like crazy haha

They weren't that bad, but the bass guitar drained out the guitars, and occasionally you couldn't hear the vocals because of mic problems I guess...they also only used auto-tune in their last song, which was also the only song that used some clean vocals. All the other songs appeared to make extended use of screaming vocals.

The crowd wasn't crazy for them, but we did give a pretty good applause after each song, and there wasn't any noticeable rudeness such as yelling at them or booing them.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 04:46:16 PM by Brandon »

>~X~<

CharonCaori

Reply #185 on: October 12, 2010, 04:23:19 AM
For our show in NY, people were sort of bouncing along, but most people really didn't care. After every song, people were like "STILL?" I felt sorry for them, they learned rather quickly to just talk about how awesome X was. After every song, they were like "let's hear it for the best band ever X JAPAN!" and "only 3 more songs of ours and THEN X JAPAN!" I agree with the people who said they just sounded like a bunch of people playing on a stage together instead of a band. At least they didn't get booed off or anything.

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: October 12, 2010, 06:54:18 PM
I'll give them this--they did realize that it wasn't their stage, that they needed to respect that we're probably not going to be long-term fans, and they at least attempted to get the crowd pumped for X.

Their music is still awful, but they sold a lot more CDs that night than anywhere else, because they didn't try and act like hot-shots. They weren't the ones who sold out the concert--it was X.