• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki kissy face pics!!!!

cherrybeary520x · 6869

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
on: October 15, 2009, 04:26:37 AM
JEALOUS YOSHIKI FANGIRLS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Well.....i can't put pics on here so here is the link: http://xjapan.vn/x/index.php?topic=272.0]http://xjapan.vn/x/index.php?topic=272.0]http://xjapan.vn/x/index.php?topic=272.0

Um.......enjoy?? This made me cry.......then the rabid fangirl in me wanted to rip those girls up, but that would've made Yoshiki upset.....

And also, if you are surfing around the site and you want me to translate stuff, send it to me and I'll try my best!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 04:29:37 AM by cherrybeary520x »

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 06:32:18 AM
Does stuff like this honestly make some fans upset?... What a strange world we live in. I will never understand.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 07:12:28 AM
Does stuff like this honestly make some fans upset?... What a strange world we live in. I will never understand.

Well, people who have a crush on him and would like to date him or be with him or dunno...simply have sex with him...could normally be jealous....yeah. Why does that sound weird to you?
Unless, you generally don't understand why anyone would have a crush on a musician (or actor, or whatever...).

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 08:44:36 PM
I may be able to understand the "crushing on celebrities" thing, but.. I just think it's both unrealistic and a tad creepy to ever think you have a chance to date them, or have a right to be jealous. A part of me thinks that the majority of fangirls don't actually realize that these are real human beings.

Not to mention, I have never had a crush or been jealous. Maybe I'm just asexual and don't know anything.  :P

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 10:06:30 PM
Hmmm? Wait, if you realise they ARE human beings then logic says you DO have a chance to date them...even if it's the 1 in a million kind of chance...XD
Anyway, celebrity crushes (and any other crushes in general) and even being jealous and all that...they are things you understand only if you've felt them.
At least, when I tried to explain to anyone who never felt that way..they weren't able to understand so.....it must be that way.

At any rate, the pics above are all from photo shoots and PVs. Normally one would feel a lot more jealous if it was a picture like those paparazzi take of various celebrities with their partners being all huggy/kissy in private...XDDD

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 04:53:40 AM
......the fact that yoshiki is not single is not new to me, the fact that actual "private" kisses are shown is........seeing some of those pics made me listen to silent jealousy.......the thought of dating yoshiki is in the back of my head.....so are other things similar to that.....i will get over this odd jealousy one day.....

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 06:56:39 AM
LOL Sweet, roseofpain84 and cherrybeary520x both are stating that they are yoshiki fangirls in their signature...XDDD

Uh, so I don't stay completely off topic... I already knew those pictures... and I still thing that Yoshiki looks weird with woman. XDDD Especially on the older pics.... HE is prettier than the girl? >_<;;; *is irritated*

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 07:36:26 AM
I often think that asian men with make up make the better women ;)

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 04:33:41 AM
This thread is so funny!! XD I agree, Yoshiki does look like the better women, out of all the women in this world, Yoshiki with long hair probably outshines them all!!

Offline cherrybeary520x

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 05:31:52 AM
For someone who in a prior post claimed to know almost everything about X, I can't help laughing at the fact that this is news to you... XDDD

I actually said that? I said that I knew everything about X?? I probably know a little more than half about X.....

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 09:33:40 AM
This thread is so funny!! XD I agree, Yoshiki does look like the better women, out of all the women in this world, Yoshiki with long hair probably outshines them all!!

Almost true - his nose is a bit too male though. The only flaw in an otherwise almost perfect face ;)

Offline PrincessOftheRose

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 04:47:15 PM
It's completely hilarious how some people would be jealous xD I would be jealous too if it were someone else but not Yoshiki Lmfao. I love him for his piano skillz. Aw.

Xx-I Have Loved To The Point Of Madness, that which is called Madness, that which to Me... Is The Only Sensible Way To Love."-xX