• The Reverse Trail
Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 04:21:04 PM
Grah what cash?I already owe because of Paris,and i won't even see X

PARTY HARD

Offline Artseeker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 06:51:34 PM
I really hope this is true 'cause if it is...London HERE I COME(and maybe Paris as well)!

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 06:57:53 PM
London? Ehhhhhh? Ugh even though I am in London and it would be easy for me to get to I sort of don't want them to play here, I can't imagine them filling a arena in London, plus people in London are pretty damn rude at gigs.

I know its weird of me to think like this but I can't help it  :lol:

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 09:00:08 PM
Quote from: "Zwanster"
London? Ehhhhhh? Ugh even though I am in London and it would be easy for me to get to I sort of don't want them to play here, I can't imagine them filling a arena in London, plus people in London are pretty damn rude at gigs.

Come on! There won't be only Londoners there! People from all over Europe would come! And I really hope X fans can behave! And if not... Yoshiki may use an extinguisher.  :lol:

May X be with you!

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 09:06:24 PM
Quote from: "nage"

Come on! There won't be only Londoners there! People from all over Europe would come!

Well, I hope so...
I've been to alot of shows in London that were ruined by people just standing there with blank expressions not getting into the music at all, its annoying.

Offline MillieQOF

• Moderators
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 09:07:59 PM
Corrected for great justice :D

And I really hope X fans can tell asshats off if they behave like such!

Offline Edside

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 10:44:44 PM

Come on! There won't be only Londoners there! People from all over Europe would come!

Well, I hope so...
I've been to alot of shows in London that were ruined by people just standing there with blank expressions not getting into the music at all, its annoying.

Sure people from everywhere will come.. :P

Offline Fri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://friezaess.deviantart.com
Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 07:59:08 AM
Ack, I really hope they have the Taipei concert at the end of November during the summer break.

It's so hard for those of us in the southern hemisphere to get to a concert :( ($US3000 just for flights to and from Paris/London >_<)

Offline vayz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • My kinda music
Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 01:47:02 PM
Ohh Ohh.. We are scheduled to arrive in Taipei on August 1 despite the X's concert postponement.
If this concert will push through then this will be the greatest birthday gift I could give to my son.
Now, I am keeping my fingers crossed with multitude of prayers. He has not learned of this rumor
yet coz he's still in the school but.... X Japan Concert :D

'nywayz, can't keep high hopes for lesser disappointment later, haha!!!

X Japan

ONE OK ROCK

Offline Ale-X

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.holored.com
Reply #39 on: July 03, 2008, 12:18:24 PM
London and Paris ... I HOPE :D Two concert in Europe will be more money hehehe  :roll:

img]http://www.holored.com/manuweb/h.gif[/img]
You Know, You Are The Best!

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #40 on: July 03, 2008, 12:29:52 PM
I'll try to go to the Paris one, but if it's at the end of november =/ exams sucks  :cry:  but i'll go to the London one, i can't miss that one  :lol:

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline leria83

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/r1canmam1
Reply #41 on: July 03, 2008, 04:48:14 PM
I was thinking that I would actually prefer if they were to add an L.A show just because I have family over there and it just seems better. Although where ever they hold one here in the US, I'm still going anyways.

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 11:53:33 PM
Quote from: "Fri"
Ack, I really hope they have the Taipei concert at the end of November during the summer break.

It's so hard for those of us in the southern hemisphere to get to a concert :( ($US3000 just for flights to and from Paris/London >_<)

I don't know what difference it makes for you, but I found a ticket from Sweden to Sydney (via Holland) and it was about $2000 with KLM, so I'm pretty sure you can find better prices. KLM sucks a bit though :P

Offline Fri

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://friezaess.deviantart.com
Reply #43 on: July 04, 2008, 05:15:42 AM
Aw, thanks for telling me that :3 Though it kind of takes it from being "absolutley impossible" to "slightly less impossible". Oh God, I need a higher paying job @_@