• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan Nagoya 15.12.2015

YoshToshBGosh · 4036

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: December 18, 2015, 11:37:13 PM
I just watched it, thanks to hyde26. I wish wowow would just sell these concerts for 10$ or so, would be happy to pay it.
I think they put together a very good show with great light/laser/fire stuff. I loved Pata playing the Sadistic desire riff in his solo(he's so cool, he really should be given much more credit),and Sugizo playing Love replica on violin.
Toshi's Without you solo was so touching. When he goes off stage, he really looked to me like the 50 year old good guy he is who had bad things happen to him, and who is now getting back on track.
Yoshiki's solo leading to Forever Love was a bit too theatrical for my taste, but it was interesting nonetheless.
All in all, they played very well, Toshi's voice is at its best, and most of Pata's and Sugizo's guitar harmonies were flawless! I guess they rehearsed a lot and really hung in there this time(I remember so many oopsies from 2008/09 concerts).
Before the encore, we get to see what I believe is footage from the X documentary which premieres on X Day, followed by Rusty Nail with the best solo I ever heard Sugizo play on this.
Art of life made a great finisher. I am very much looking forward to the Wembley concert. I wish they would throw in some vintage stuff, Sadistic desire, Blue blood, Miscast, at least Silent Jealousy for example.

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 07:16:20 AM
Ah, what an awesome concert. Thank you Hyde26 :)

Hi-Lights:

-Week End
-The way IV jumped in after Week End
-Kurenai Following Forever Love (never thought that would work so well)
-Pata playing Sadistic Desire
-Heath's fanservice by playing to/with the audience. Thought it was a little out of place at first but then, hey! Riled everybody up and that's (to be frank) what that part of the show needs so well done!
-Sugizo's solo
-ToshI's emotional performance of Without You. His tears moved my heart  8)
-Miracle being performed during Yoshiki's Piano solo.
-YOSHIKI'S DRUM SOLO. YoshToshBGosh is right about theatrical but I fucking loved it! I couldn't take my eyes off for a second and Yoshiki's playing was top notch. I also love the way he didn't let losing his balance while standing on his seat twice deter him from getting up there the third time like, "no fucker I'm doing this"  ;D
-X- I think that's the closest we'll ever get to seeing Yoshiki being a vocalist, lol
-Art of Life- I thought I was getting tired of hearing the last bit of this song but then I watched it performed again and... no, it's Art of Life.

Low-Points: Poor ToshI was on a cane during Art of Life. I feel really sorry for him. He has those photos on his instagram of him in a wheelchair. I heard his legs are okay but... wonder what's wrong. That tore my heart a bit.

Random notes: Really surprised I didn't fast-forward Pata and Heath's solos tbh but I'm glad I didn't. They weren't as long and they were much more inclusive. Also really love the graphics X is using for this tour... the lights were so over the top and amazing as well. Just a really awesome show.

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline Riot

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 03:33:45 PM
This gig appeared on youtube again:

Some of these videos disappear too fast for some reason (does WOWOW remove them?) so if you want to watch it, you know what to do.

The video is no longer available.  :-\
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:52:46 PM by Riot »

Offline Matsumoto26

• 1964-
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 11:53:33 AM
This gig appeared on youtube again:

Some of these videos disappear too fast for some reason (does WOWOW remove them?) so if you want to watch it, you know what to do.

Thank you Riot.I've been looking for everywhere for this Nagoya gig.

Offline Riot

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 09:51:02 PM
Aaaand it's gone.  :-\ I can't believe how fast these videos get taken down.

Offline kuro.yoru

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 05:34:51 PM
Aaaand it's gone.  :-\ I can't believe how fast these videos get taken down.
oh nooooo

Offline Matsumoto26

• 1964-
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 08:01:45 PM
The video's removed again. :-[ Does anyone know how to get the concert? or have the link?